NEurope
The Peeps

Cloak and Dagger II

And what I meant by Yvonne's got it right is that I'm guessing someone particular targeting me will give me a role, not just that I absorb peoples powers and use them. Although I guess it might be that. I really don't know! COME AND GET ME SOMEONE!

I tried targeting Jonnas last night and he was just a hologram. Why is that Jonnas?

Whoa, talk about coincidences...

I might as well tell the truth, then: I also targeted Marcamillian, I redirected him to Nintendohnut. Didn't say anything because I thought it was irrelevant (and of course, it made me look bad (as in, guilty)), but the result you have is actually on Nintendohnut!

Vote: Nintendohnut

And if you doubt me, there's good reason to believe me: I'm the same character from the last game, The Enforcer. Except this time, I don't force people to post certain things, I force them to target others. I only redirect.

I tried targeting Jonnas last night and he was just a hologram. Why is that Jonnas?

I have no idea, my role has nothing to do with holograms. I didn't feel anything happening to me, either. Maybe someone roleblocked you?

I've got no more info to add at the moment. I will say I don't think I'm a dumb cop, I don't think my role would work if it were reversed :confused:

I think that if Jonnas redirects people without them knowing they were redirected, then it's likely he's mafia... I mean good.

Could be one of those chaos roles from last time. Like the power/role switcher guy. Maybe mr-paul is that guy this time?

EBWOP: *Chaos neutral role

I might as well tell the truth, then:

You say 'might as well tell the truth', were you intending on lying at some point? That's like when people say 'to be honest' or 'truth be told'...usually means they're lying.

I think that if Jonnas redirects people without them knowing they were redirected, then it's likely he's mafia... I mean good.

That role is given plenty of times to the "town".

Does anyone else actually want to say anything about what they did/found out last night while we wait for Nintendohnut to comment on Jonnas?

So if the town is bad for a change, shouldn't they get their own private forum and mafia/new town not?

You say 'might as well tell the truth', were you intending on lying at some point? That's like when people say 'to be honest' or 'truth be told'...usually means they're lying.

Well, I never use that expression literally :heh: To me, it means "I'm gonna lay my cards on the table and this may take a while".

Anyway, I'm positive it's Nintendohnut, because I'm 100% evil. Town. You know what I mean.

So if the town is bad for a change, shouldn't they get their own private forum and mafia/new town not?

This is getting confusing and a bit out of hand.

From now on, we should refer the people who we are trying to lynch as MI6.. Other government security firms are also acceptable. That should make it clearer for everyone.

But to answer your question, MI6 will get their own forum to plot and scheme at night.

I might as well tell the truth, then: I also targeted Marcamillian, I redirected him to Nintendohnut. Didn't say anything because I thought it was irrelevant (and of course, it made me look bad (as in, guilty)), but the result you have is actually on Nintendohnut!

Vote: Nintendohnut

And if you doubt me, there's good reason to believe me: I'm the same character from the last game, The Enforcer. Except this time, I don't force people to post certain things, I force them to target others. I only redirect.

I have no idea, my role has nothing to do with holograms. I didn't feel anything happening to me, either. Maybe someone roleblocked you?

The info I got said you are Good (or MI6). I have the info on you because Marc reached his target: Jonnas.

So I got some info that Jonnas is Good and form what I gather that actually means he's bad.

Vote: Jonnas

Seeing as you've said this, and assuming you're correct, MI6 are probably going to try kill or screw with you now anyway. You may as well say how you came by this info, especially if it helps a lynch.

@Nintendohnut I'd like to hear from you too, noticed you thanked a post in the last day but so far haven't said anything.

As an aside Jonnas I find the dumb cop possibility very unlikely. It's not something that comes round on these boards often, primarily because it's a right town-fucker.

Is it good as in he's good in general though or is it good as in mi6 or whatever we're calling them?

if we hadn't lost marc I'd be more inclined to vote just to figure out what his result means.