NEurope
The Peeps

Cloak and Dagger II

I see what you did there.

If I die for thanking that post as well (not that I wasn't tempted before) I'm blaming you from the grave.

So no roleblockers wishing to come forward though?

Diageo hasn't said much this game...

Still waiting to hear back from @mr\-paul.

I have acquired a power now, I don't want to let the bad/good guys know what it is :D

I know is that Jon Dedede was being totally truthful before he died, though.

Oh, and I had a double vote before I acquired any power, but I don't anymore!

If I die for thanking that post as well (not that I wasn't tempted before) I'm blaming you from the grave.

So no roleblockers wishing to come forward though?

I'm kinda drunk but what, why would I somehow lead to your death?

The chances that anyone would know any different (apart form mr-paul, if he gets told who targets him) was minimal. It just happened that I was targeted by Jimbob's unique role.

The chances that anyone would know any different (apart form mr-paul, if he gets told who targets him) was minimal. It just happened that I was targeted by Jimbob's unique role.

Truesay, but if nayone guessed you could possibly deny it later? I would if I was in the position, not deny completly but leave it open because I don't like to lie.

I have acquired a power now, I don't want to let the bad/good guys know what it is :D

I know is that Jon Dedede was being totally truthful before he died, though.

Oh, and I had a double vote before I acquired any power, but I don't anymore!

I sorta belibe what what you're saying with cube adds up, but again - ou had a double vote e before and you didn't say this when you were pretending you couldn't do anything? It's just too redactive for me to think it's ok, both you and cube conventionally renagahing on your information then sort of possilby being tenuously linked I'm not so sure.

Scuse me, was a little tipsy when I got in last night. All my points still stand though.

I was drunk last night so didn't pay attention to the whole thread. I didn't get Cube's power, I don't think so, nothing actually "happened" to me. It seems that I didn't acquire my power by someone targeting me but through other circumstances. I'm waiting for a PM back off Peeps, depending on what it says I may come out with my new power.

Rummy, I didn't say about the double vote because I didn't want to make myself a target to the mafia. I don't have it anymore as I said, just to prove Vote: no lynch.

I want to know what Magnus was trying to do to Jon Dedededede.

I was drunk last night so didn't pay attention to the whole thread. I didn't get Cube's power, I don't think so, nothing actually "happened" to me. It seems that I didn't acquire my power by someone targeting me but through other circumstances. I'm waiting for a PM back off Peeps, depending on what it says I may come out with my new power.

Rummy, I didn't say about the double vote because I didn't want to make myself a target to the mafia. I don't have it anymore as I said, just to prove Vote: no lynch.

I want to know what Magnus was trying to do to Jon Dedededede.

Ha, I'd criticise this defense; but I tried to read my original post and I can't actually figure out what I was trying to say. I'll wait to hear what you have to say on this awaited PM from Peeps, but I find it mighty fishy both you and Cube have tried to lie and he apparently, conveniently, targeted you last night.

I have found your questioning throughout this game quite fishy to be honest Rummy, as everything I have said in this thread I have said of my own accord rather than because I've been questioned, lied and gone back and changed my story.

The only thing I haven't been totally forward with was that I had a double vote, because that didn't need to be known at the time, I withheld the info to keep myself safe.

I don't see why you are trying to bundle me and Cube together as some dastardly pair, I have nothing to do with him, I know that I haven't got his power (I know whose I have), all I know is that he targeted me, and it did nothing to me. I thank you Cube for trying to transfer your power to me, but it doesn't work that way unfortunately. I do not know if I will have the power I have now for the rest of the game, we'll have to wait and see.

Well I wasn't going to explicitly say it, until I had some useful info, but seeing you've worked it out, yeah!

I got with it his info that Marc targeted Jonnas and found him to be good.

And I just used it on Jon Dedede and all it told me was he didn't have any targets in mind last night (obvious result because it's a day power). Was hoping to get some sort of hint towards the identity of the killer, but nope.

Not the kind to usually ask, but some kind of protection would be nice, or you'll see me going the same way as Jon.

So it's a day power that gives random info on dead people? Could you find out about Jonnas' goal?

I've had my eye on you since the beginning of the game mr-paul, I found it strange you didn't have a power. Admittedly you say you have one now, but it's a dead person's/all revealed info. Did you suffer any sort of effects from Cube's power, then? I wasn't 'trying to bundle me and Cube together as some dastardly pair', I was expressing that I find it suspicious. Your post is rather emotive, and it doesn't for me help your case.

I was trying to affect him with my power, @mr\-paul.

If it's OK with you, I'd rather not reveal my power unless I'm forced to. No point in revealing my power, painting myself as a target, unless I'm a suspect. Man wants to live. U get me?

Edited by Magnus Peterson

I'm emotive because I feel like I'm having to defend myself over nothing! I've come out with everything, and if you really felt I was making this stuff up, surely I would have continued to say I don't have a power while quietly going about my own business? In fact, maybe I should have kept quiet, I was drunk when I posted last night and didn't think I'd get so much questioning for actually saying I have a power now!

I was debating whether to use it on Jonnas, but decided it would be more useful to investigate someone that was murdered than a lynched neutral. Perhaps it would have been more useful to go after Jonnas after all to find out his dealings with Dohnut. But that's an option I have in the future, there's nothing saying I can only investigate those who have just died.

Nothing Cube did had any effect on me. No blockings, redirections, boostings or anything.

Moving on, Magnus, fair enough not wanting to reveal your power, but who was your target Night 1?

The fact that you targeted both murder targets doesn't help your case at all... as no-one can back you up that your power only does good. I think you need to reveal, as you really are a prime suspect right now.

The fact you've actually admitted to both people alleviates things a little bit, but you could just be doing that to avoid being caught out by any possible lie detector.

I am a booster, with unknown side-effects.

I have been injected with a truth serum for today's phase; I don't know who by. They will have to confirm it, obviously.

Consequently; I did not kill either Marcamillian or Jon Dedede. I am not a member of the mafia (spy agency, whatever they're called).

What I said previously about Jon (that I only found a hologram) was true. I was successful with Marc, but there were no effects.

Targeting Marc was a random choice, but targeting Jon was an attempt to help him with the whole 'being killed' thing he was worried about.