NEurope
The Peeps

Cloak and Dagger II

this early on the strategy is usually to split - half the team pile on and half hang back. You don't want to look at the hammer voters - you want to look at the "me too" players in the middle. That's for active mafia anyway. It probably also includes a couple of people who've posted nothing yet.

If this is a townie lynch, there will be at least one mafia on the tally, probably 2 or more.

The same applies to an MI6 lynch - voting for someone on your team (especially early on) is a solid tactic.

This is true, but in that case the mafia are usually found in the middle of the vote list. They want to be on record for voting the right way, but not remembered as the instigator or the hammerer. Also if there's no binding evidence, they're reluctant to lay it down. IMO the most suspicious people right now are the ones that haven't voted.

The same applies to an MI6 lynch - voting for someone on your team (especially early on) is a solid tactic.

Yeah but then earlier scum voters often stall - removing the vote then saying "let's hear what X has to say", or generally focus switching. It's not common for Mafia to vote early, push a lynch and stick to the vote on someone on their own team, least not on the second day. Unless it really is a lost cause.

Votes:

Jonnas (8): Jon Dedede, Yvonne, Magnus Peterson, Rummy, Sheikah, Diageo, Cube, mr-paul, EEVILMURRAY

Nintendohnut (1): Jonnas

Majority is 8

Mourning the death of their leader, the members of the MAFIA started to point fingers. Most people seemed to think Agent P had something to do with it. They burst into his office but he wasn't there. A couple of agents looked out of the window just in time to see him getting into his car, he was going to get away! Or so they thought... someone must've had the foresight to sabotage Agent P's car because it exploded as soon as he started the engine! Curiously, his body could not be found in the wreckage...

Agent P is dead. He was neutral.

13 Players Remaining:

@Jon Dedede

@mr\-paul

@MadDog

@Magnus Peterson

MIA:

Marcamillian

@Jonnas

Day Two has ended. Night Two starts now, please send in your PMs

-.-- ...- --- -. -. . --..-- / .. / .... . .- .-. -.. / ..- / .-.. .. . -.- / -... . .-.. .-.. ... .--. .-. --- ..- - ...

:p

... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / .- -. -.. / --. --- / -... .- -.-. -.- / - --- / ... .-.. . . .--.

Vote: brandhat

he seems to have his own agenda

Edited by DuD
Automerged Doublepost

was I pissed still this morning?

I swear there was a spam post above mine.

Night Two

erpe ghwrqdwlrq lq irxu gdbv

Agent G was preparing his machine for its next use. It had been a huge success last time and he couldn’t wait to try it again. He was just doing the finishing touches when he sensed someone staring at him. He turned around to end up face to face with… himself?

His double seemed to mirror his movements… Agent G reached out to touch him and was surprised to see his hand go straight through. He then realised it was just a hologram. He then realised he was being distracted. He then realised he had realised that too late and had been stabbed in the back.

Jon Dedede has been killed. He was Agent G and could investigate the dead. He was evil.

12 Players Remaining:

@mr\-paul

@Jon Dedede

Day Three

Majority is 7

Death investigation - I wonder what it involves? I'm assuming from what happened yesterday it includes reading the PMs the person received.

Why wasn't he protected?

Dohnut what was the deal with yesterday?

Dohnut what was the deal with yesterday?

Jonnas' role was never revealed, so it still makes sense that Marc may have targeted Dohnut instead.

I was silenced yesterday. Told that if I posted at all I would be endure a punishment, one of which could be removal from the game. So yeah, there's a silencer out there.

Last night I was about to leave my office when an electrical charge went through me and I was paralysed all night. Who roleblocked me, and why?

Yvonne - neither Jon Dedede or myself were protected last night apparently, meaning that there are either no townie protectors or they're just not paying attention.

The role could have gone to an inactive. I suspect some aren't sending targets.

Jonnas' information paints you in a bad light. Can you tell us something, maybe who you intended to target last night?