NEurope
The Peeps

Cloak and Dagger II

I still find mr-paul shifty, given he's apparently useless and knows nothing about why he is - I don't buy this at all. However, Jonnas is looking viable so far so Vote:Jonnas.

Reading back properly, I can see now why Jon might know Jonnas is MI6.

Very well, he knows the consequences for lying.

Vote: Jonnas

C&D1 was full of complex roles though - I wouldn't be surprised if Jonnas doesn't flip MI6. That said, I'm not removing vote; we'll learn if Jon Dedede was telling the truth based on the flip.

One thing that gnaws at me a bit is that none of this information is verified. I don't suppose any trackers got involved in this mess?

Yeah probably not. But information is the only way we're going to win. I'll settle for a lynch though

What's the count?

we'll learn if Jon Dedede was telling the truth based on the flip.

But we won't. If it turns out that Jonnas is telling the truth, then the result would be for Nintendohnut, not Jonnas.

The result of the lynch will be on Jonnas though - of course it's possible that both Jonnas and Dohnut are MI6

Votes:

Jonnas (5): Jon Dedede, Yvonne, Magnus Peterson, Rummy, Sheikah

Nintendohnut (1): Jonnas

Majority is 8

Seeing as you've said this, and assuming you're correct, MI6 are probably going to try kill or screw with you now anyway. You may as well say how you came by this info, especially if it helps a lynch.

@Nintendohnut I'd like to hear from you too, noticed you thanked a post in the last day but so far haven't said anything.

As an aside Jonnas I find the dumb cop possibility very unlikely. It's not something that comes round on these boards often, primarily because it's a right town-fucker.

All Nintendohnut has done so far is thank people for posts he's been mentioned in...has he been silenced perhaps or is it something to do with his role?

Could be a mafia ruse, but deception or not it strongly suggests a silencer is present.

Shit, i really haven't been paying attention. In regards to last night, i didn't send a target in at all. I'm sorry about that, and i offer my apologies for it.

As for whats going down now. If it's the deciding vote, i'll put it down. But i'll read the game so far and see what occurs and what i believe.

So IF Jonnas is good.. town good, are you all straight up going to lynch Doughnut tomorrow, and then what if he turns up town ( I'm sticking to town / mafia)?? are you planning on jumping on Dedede??

I think this is a dangerous lynch and if it goes through and is wrong, we need to think before jumping dohnut tomorrow!

If you are silenced thank this

No, we need Dohnut alive tomorrow to tell us more. His night action might have worked, he might have info he can share, or tell us specifics about the silencing. Remember C&D1, where Jonnas forced people to post in very specific ways. The protector should target Dohnut tonight.

Well...here's the thing.

Jonnas claims to have targeted the person killed last night which is suspicious in his own right. On top of that Jon also claims to have a guilty verdict on him.

It's not water-tight, but it's good enough to start with. If Jonnas isn't MI6 then the Mafia got very lucky in using some sort of ability to make Jonnas appear evil, or in tampering with Jon's received PM. In terms of pure probability, it's a 1 in 15 chance of Jonnas randomly targeting the murdered player (assuming he was town, of course), multiplied by a 1 in 15 chance of the Mafia randomly picking the right guy (Jon) to screw with. Which works out as a 1 in 225 chance of just happening randomly.

So either there's decent odds that Jonnas is MI6, some town/neutral members are being silly on the first night (ie. MI6 didn't cause this), or Jon is lying.

Seeing as you've said this, and assuming you're correct, MI6 are probably going to try kill or screw with you now anyway. You may as well say how you came by this info, especially if it helps a lynch.

No, we need Dohnut alive tomorrow to tell us more. His night action might have worked, he might have info he can share, or tell us specifics about the silencing. Remember C&D1, where Jonnas forced people to post in very specific ways. The protector should target Dohnut tonight.

I wouldn't mind a bit of protection as well.

That's my rotten luck, then. Apparently my redirection didn't work for some reason, so I can't even prove that.

Well, since this is also a possibility, I should mention that it is possible I simply appear as MI6 (love that term :heh:) when investigated. There are townie roles that come up as evil without them knowing about it.

*sigh* But you made up your mind already, didn't you? Can't say I blame you :(

Just to make sure.

vote: Jonnas.

That last post made him sound guilty.

What are we at, 7?

Looking back, it seems so. I just assumed that we were very close as his post sounded like an "I'm dead, so here's some lies to make you concerned" post.

Not happy about this! my gut says no.

I'll eat my words if I have to, but I'm gonna be looking at the hammerers tomorrow if this turns out bad.. especially Mr-paul who's claiming to have no power but hopes to be useful to us at some point?!!!

Not happy about this! my gut says no.

I'll eat my words if I have to, but I'm gonna be looking at the hammerers tomorrow if this turns out bad.. especially Mr-paul who's claiming to have no power but hopes to be useful to us at some point?!!!

Cube was like that in the DIY Mafia though; a companion cube with no powers until someone targets him.

I would be more interested in looking at the people who held out from voting rather than the 'hammers' if Jonnas turns out to be innocent; one or two Mafia members often play it reserved and pretend they were assured of the lynchee's innocence in order to look better themselves.

Let's face it, if anyone has targeted Jonnas and has evidence to suggest he's innocent then they're d-bags for not mentioning it.

Let's roll the result.