NEurope
The Peeps

Cloak and Dagger II

Last night I was trying to target Magnus Peterson, thought I'm not sure how knowing that will help things?

We have no confirmation of Jonnas' power, or his goal. We know that he was neutral, but who knows what that means in a game like this when alignments are different!?

Basically, I'd prefer it if I could be given the benefit of the doubt, at least until I've successfully targeted someone during the night.

That's fair. That information is all I need for now, consider yourself uhh, benefitted of doubt!

SECOND POST: Yesterday, when I was silenced, my PM said I wasn't allowed to post at all. It didn't mention Thanking, which I thought was a little strange, but I used that to my advantage to let you all know that I was silenced. To be honest I suspect that was an error on Peeps' part, as it basically renders the silencing redundant (apart from sharing information, obviously). I suspect that whoever was silenced tonight (if anyone was) will not be able to thank posts as a 'fix' for the loophole I used.

HOWEVER - If the silenced player can still thank posts, I will make a short post in a moment that they should thank. That way we will know who has been silenced.

Yvonne if you could create a filler post below this one, or just one that the silenced player can thank to let us know, that would be awesome :)

I targetted Cube last night, hopefully he got to his target with no problems at all.

just passing through

was I pissed still this morning?

I swear there was a spam post above mine.

Yup - some vigilant mod removed "Cheap New Era Hats is for sale here.This hat is for someone who are looking for cheap hats. Most of our customers said the design is very nice and quality is very good." I think your vote for them ended up getting them banned, ergo you have some sort of dodecouplet vote - vote: DuD!! Just kidding, I'm not even here.

I Targeted Jon last night. He was a hologram to me/I only saw a hologram so couldn't affect him.

Currently at work, will be more active this evening.

If there is a protector - they seriously suck balls.

Are most people named after single letters then? like A,B,C?

SECOND POST: Yesterday, when I was silenced, my PM said I wasn't allowed to post at all. It didn't mention Thanking, which I thought was a little strange, but I used that to my advantage to let you all know that I was silenced. To be honest I suspect that was an error on Peeps' part, as it basically renders the silencing redundant (apart from sharing information, obviously). I suspect that whoever was silenced tonight (if anyone was) will not be able to thank posts as a 'fix' for the loophole I used.

Convenient. ;)

If no one comes to us tomorrow and tells us they were silenced the previous night, can we assume you were lying? Assuming that it's not the same person who hasn't posted 2 days in a row, in which case they'd be fairly stand-out.

@Cube who did you target last night?

I attempted to target mr-paul, but someone stopped me.

So was your thought process that you wanted to give mr Paul your power? Seems very noble.

I had a "you gain the power of the first person who tergets you" role in a previous game. mr-paul targeted me first in that game. It seemed apt target him.

I attempted to target mr-paul, but someone stopped me.

Poo, i got information back stating you reached your target with no issues.

I had a "you gain the power of the first person who tergets you" role in a previous game. mr-paul targeted me first in that game. It seemed apt target him.

That seems pretty frivolous reasoning to me.

Are you a tracker then?

No point in hiding.

I successfully targeted mr-paul. If he's telling the truth, he should have my power.

I just didn't want to be in a situation where if one of our powers was discovered, everyone would know the other's.

Must be something worth cloning though. Hopefully it's protector, then you can target each other :P Otherwise there's incentive for mafia to off one of you just to get the free power cop on the other.

Yeah if so protect yourselves. Or not all the time. Enough to make the Mafia not target you, not enough so you can still protect each other.

@mr\-paul did you acquire a new power?

^ I meant not enough so you can still protect us. :p

Don't thank THIS one!

I see what you did there.

I was silenced yesterday. Told that if I posted at all I would be endure a punishment, one of which could be removal from the game. So yeah, there's a silencer out there.

Last night I was about to leave my office when an electrical charge went through me and I was paralysed all night. Who roleblocked me, and why?

Yvonne - neither Jon Dedede or myself were protected last night apparently, meaning that there are either no townie protectors or they're just not paying attention.

How can you be so sure neither of you were protected?

No point in hiding.

I successfully targeted mr-paul. If he's telling the truth, he should have my power.

I just didn't want to be in a situation where if one of our powers was discovered, everyone would know the other's.

Fair reasoning, but why lie/need to have it pressured out of you? Just deny it later imo. What have you got to say, @mr\-paul?

Fair reasoning, but why lie/need to have it pressured out of you?

The chances that anyone would know any different (apart form mr-paul, if he gets told who targets him) was minimal. It just happened that I was targeted by Jimbob's unique role.