NEurope
The Peeps

Cloak and Dagger II

Tell me what you think I do and I will confirm or deny accordingly.. but if you know what I do, that sentence should make perfect sence

So why are you not placing votes on Diageo? I sure as hell would if I was in your position.

I'm off to sort my X11 team, I WILL be back as and when I think to check my phone throughout the day.

You do not need to @ me in my absence... I already have 21 notifications pending solely from you.

because I find your probing me bizarre given what we know now.. so you seem a far stronger candidate for it

AND

unless you know something I don't? I have no reason to vote for him?? he blocked me once? big deal.

I'm guessing hes sent a target every night so far.. I don't see those people voting for him.

Why is my probing bizarre?

Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

You argue that one of the two people who roleblocked you is probably Mafia. Fair enough, I might expect one to be Mafia.

I might expect one roleblocker to be Mafia. Don't you think, DuD?

Also regarding stopping the Magnus lynch, we ended the day 2 votes from majority. I would certainly contest that you did much to stop the lynch and really it was down to people like me not voting that the lynch never happened.

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

Out of interest Sheikah, what do you think Peeps meant when he posted that message about asking questions of people you know can't lie?

that's why I asked diageo his reasoning behind blocking me.. I wanted to understand where he was coming from.

I don't know who the other blocker is as they haven't come forward.

I'm not going to press a lynch on the one I do know (diageo) in the mean time though, because if I'm wrong a) we put the mafia(mi6) one closer to majority and b) it won't look great for me if I'm the one who's instigated the lynch.

do you ever consider 'what happens If I'm wrong about this scenarios'

that's why I asked diageo his reasoning behind blocking me.. I wanted to understand where he was coming from.

I don't know who the other blocker is as they haven't come forward.

I'm not going to press a lynch on the one I do know (diageo) in the mean time though, because if I'm wrong a) we put the mafia(mi6) one closer to majority and b) it won't look great for me if I'm the one who's instigated the lynch.

do you ever consider 'what happens If I'm wrong about this scenarios'

Well now we do know one more role blocker; you.

So it's probably quite reasonable to assume either you or Diageo is Mafia. Not a certainty, no, but reasonably probable. Especially since Mafia often have a roleblocker.

So it's not unreasonable to ask info of both of you, to work out which one to lynch.

At worst, we lynch the wrong guy, after which I'd want to lynch the other guy.

Dohnut I took Peeps post as 'don't bother asking about alignment, I don't approve of it hence it won't work. But because don't know this I'm telling you now.'

As I said before.. truth me and ask my alignment if you don't believe me.

Note.. cube isn't the truth-er.. I'm not in the habit of outing people I don't consider mafia ;)

Not quite, but thanks for that.

LIAR!

Guys, we need to lynch DuD now. He is lying through his back teeth.

Also, no matter if it exists or not, having the thread full of tedious questions and answers would be no fun.

Well now we do know one more role blocker; you.

Not quite , but thanks for that.

Now, you see.. I still count one..

I also see people able to communicate outside of the game thread????!

I'm clearly not and the fact your trying to push the lynch before even allowing the possibility of me being truthed again speaks volumes lol

How do you see people communicating outside of the thread, unless you are viewing the Mafia board?

Heavens above it's not as if people have been posting codes messages in this topic as an alternative means to exchange information!

Anyway, you said above you'd be happy to confirm questions. DuD are you a role blocker then? Yes or no?

how is it you and cube clearly understand your codes whereas I (im assuming everyone else too) cant.. it would take prior setup.. but then that's pretty ballsy to bring that in here unnecessarily?

but I reckon your confident enough in yourself to play such a gambit.

Yes and No, but I haven't been serumed today so that doesn't mean anything.

Well now that would be telling. You're clearly being very shrouded with your responses. I can't tell if you're serum'd and trying to blag past my questions. So I'll make sure there's only one question in this post.

Are you a roleblocker DuD? I just want a clear response.

Also regarding stopping the Magnus lynch, we ended the day 2 votes from majority. I would certainly contest that you did much to stop the lynch and really it was down to people like me not voting that the lynch never happened.

I was silenced for the day remember? it wasn't that long ago!

someone (mr-paul?) tryed picking it straight back up today.. my first post of the day made sure it went no further AND told everyone exactly how the power worked so that its holder could remain anonymous.

Who has been serumed today? Anyone? Either it's not true and Magnus and DuD are in on it together (my most likely scenario), it is someone who hasn't posted yet, or it's someone who was roleblocked.

Just gonna catch up on the day.

I am not serumed.

I am not a roleblocker.

Then you're a liar. To the roleblocker part.

Everyone, I implore you to vote DuD. Both Cube and I know he is lying. He IS a roleblocker. Even if by some twist of fate he was not Mafia (ie. neutral), if his role is stated upon death at the very least you'll see he was lying.

Get them votes down.

Well now that would be telling. You're clearly being very shrouded with your responses. I can't tell if you're serum'd and trying to blag past my questions. So I'll make sure there's only one question in this post.

Are you a roleblocker DuD? I just want a clear response.

Well now that would be telling. You're clearly being very shrouded with your responses.

Well now that would be telling.

You're clearly being very shrouded with your responses.

ooooh hello there Mr double standards. I've been expecting you.

I am not lying.. I can roleblock (hence my yes before when I said yes or no).. I am not a roleblocker.

Just incase you Sheikah are serumed.. are you an idiot?

how is it you and cube clearly understand your codes whereas I (im assuming everyone else too) cant.. it would take prior setup.. but then that's pretty ballsy to bring that in here unnecessarily?

but I reckon your confident enough in yourself to play such a gambit.

I worked out the code for mine, then found a method to work out others.

Your name is also B.

wrong again.. I have a full name.

I'm actually getting embarrassed for you :p

Nearly there @Cube. You stopped decoding early.

DuD tell me, in what parallel universe does being able to roleblock not make you a roleblocker? At least in some sense, enough so that you wouldn't lie when answering my question?

Why would you not state that you CAN roleblock when asked if you are a role blocker?

Why are you being utterly false at every turn?

DuD are you a role blocker then? Yes or no?

Yes and No, but I haven't been serumed today so that doesn't mean anything.

I'm not being utterly false at every turn. the above question and answer wasnt good enough for you so you asked again.

I am NOT a roleblocker.

I can end up roleblocking.

I can split that down into syllables if your still having difficulty with it?