N-Europe

Cloak and Dagger II

The Peeps

I targeted myself, I was successful.

(I thought I already posted this... shitty wi-fi at Tesco...)

I really cannot be bothered to go through the past 4 pages, sorry, can someone summarise?

I posted one about a page back - then you only have one page to go through :)

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dohnut was apparently also protected by Yvonne last night so that could have negated whatever you tried to do. But then it's weird, if your power is negative I don't see why it would have been reported to you that you were successful?

Later on @Yvonne do you mind telling us why it was you protected Dohnut?

Very good question, currently looking to Peeps for answers. I was informed that I succeeded in what I wanted to do, and I've been informed on what should happen when I do what I do; but before now I've wondered on whether I've not been given the whole truth; I feel it's quite possibly the case again.

@Rummy - does your power have any negative effects on your target, such as roleblocking?

Earlier on in the thread I said I'd been successful last night but I didn't receive a PM. I assumed that meant I wasn't stopped, because when things have stopped me on the last two nights I've been informed. But I'm not so sure now, there's a chance I didn't complete my action. In just don't know :-/

Only thing is if you explain it, it might make finding out any other clues/future clues rather easy...

Also interesting that votes against Jonnas are counted. I don't expect it to result in anything though, but if no one plans to lynch tonight then I don't see any harm.

I don't know! That's what I mean. I thought I'd gotten through because I didn't receive a PM, but I'm no longer so sure.

I thought that with jimbobs' info and your own lknoeledge, youu'd be far more sensible than this.

As for me, I ain't rolling on the MadDog thing, a powerless person? Just like mr-apul? I never trust anhyone saying they ain't got a power, especially not this far in and one after another Vote:Maddoog