N-Europe

Cloak and Dagger II

The Peeps

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was successful and have no associates also.

I'd like to hear from the people who haven't posted yet today, or who have been very quiet.

@mr\-paul, earlier on you questioned why MI6 would try to kill me last night. Why wouldn't they? I'm active in the thread, I'm posting and discussing things. I've also not been outed as anyone 'important' yet. Important players get protection, so MI6 won't risk killing them in case they fail. They'll go for less obvious targets, but still targets that are working against them, such as myself. If Yvonne is right, I was very lucky he protected me last night.

I think that might be what peeps had in mind when he said lazy questioning..

Yeah it gets us what we want, but it takes the spirit away somewhat doesn't it. lol

I don't think this is lazy, I think this is rigorous.If you don't ask them all, the one that needs to be asked might slip through.

I think what Peeps was referring to was that directly asking people for their alignment wasn't going to work as he saw that as a gamebreaker/lazy. I haven't asked anything near as direct so should be fine.

That's an irony, I targetted him and was successful in my actions!

(not read thread at all yet btw, been busy and at work)

Hmm, there seems to be a lot going on and I can't see mentions/quotes of my while at work cos of my super sneaky discreet themage. I don't want to say exactly what I did, but I'll guarantee that nobody else should have reached Dohnut last night. Anyone wish to confirm this? I'd be happy if they could and we leave it there.

That's an irony, I targetted him and was successful in my actions!

(not read thread at all yet btw, been busy and at work)

Hmm, there seems to be a lot going on and I can't see mentions/quotes of my while at work cos of my super sneaky discreet themage. I don't want to say exactly what I did, but I'll guarantee that nobody else should have reached Dohnut last night. Anyone wish to confirm this? I'd be happy if they could and we leave it there.

Dohnut was apparently also protected by Yvonne last night so that could have negated whatever you tried to do. But then it's weird, if your power is negative I don't see why it would have been reported to you that you were successful?

Later on @Yvonne do you mind telling us why it was you protected Dohnut?