NEurope
The Peeps

Cloak and Dagger II

Why did you say you weren't a role blocker when asked rather than immediately admit that you can role block?

yo, I had a crappy day yesterday and am behind on this game. If I feel up to it I will get my head back into it tonight, if not, tomorrow.

Sheikah, I refer you to post 275 bottom of the last page and the original post further up the last page.

My response was.. "not quite" and "yes and no"

My power is not that of a roleblocker therefore in my eyes I am not a rokeblocker.

You possibly know my name, if you do please don't just post it, do you get what I'm saying using info from post 275 and my name??

Cube also please don't just randomly introduce more of my info into the thread.

I'll have to look at that name when I get home.

Also, the informations says that you (DuD) are a roleblocker, not that you roleblock.

Cube I'm telling you its wrong.

Hopefully all will be clear when you have my name.

I just wrote this up to help gather my thoughts on this day, will share so you don't have to read every detail of Sheikah and DuD's argument.

Summary of day:

NO KILL, things didn’t go to plan for several agents. One saw a ghost.

Nothing happened to EEVIL.

Nothing happened to Magnus, was successful.

Diageo roleblocked DuD.

Yvonne was boosted and protected Dohnut.

Cube knows of another roleblocker.

DuD says he was blocked, also blocked and silenced the previous day. Was also interrogated that night (Night 2). Was truth serumed first night.

DuD claims targets as Jon Dedede and mr-paul (I haven’t been effected by him at all)

Jonnas DNA found past his death – still alive/ghost????

Sheikah wondering why Yvonne would protect Dohnut (I agree with this - why Dohnut?)

Cube votes DuD

DuD votes Sheikah

Sheikah votes DuD

Some arguing

Cube says DuD is a roleblocker.

DuD says not quite.

Cube says DuD’s name is B

DuD denies, says he has a full name.

From how the day has gone, I am suspicious of DuD, I am suspicious of Magnus still as he targeted the victims on the nights they died (hence why I want his target for the last night, I felt his lynch wouldve been the right thing and we would have learnt a lot from it), and I do not like the way that Dohnut has been posting. To me it seems like he has been posting lots while not saying a lot useful at all, getting hung up on truth serum and its mechanics rather than potential killers. While it may seem a bit dodgy Diageo coming out as roleblocker after being quiet so far, I can see why he did as he believes he may have stopped a kill.

Vote: DuD

We only have two targets from you, who was the third? And on which nights did you target each person? What do you do if you don't roleblock but can "end up roleblocking"?

He could just roleblock his targets rather than be an actual roleblocker by his definition. But in my eyes it still makes him a role blocker in some sense.

And it's clear he's being shrouded in his response. Yes and no being typed partway through a post without referring directly to posts shows he's not being very open about it. And you blanket denied being a role blocker in one post with no additional info. Certainly not what I'd expect from someone who CAN roleblock.

DuD, in what way 'can' you roleblock? You may as well to the whole hog now. Do you have another role?

Mr Paul you wouldn't feel any effect anyway.. diageo roleblocked me.

Seeing as sheikah is being so fucking obtuse is untrue when he must be retarded to not understand what's going on here with the information he has.

My name is bodge Job I have a chance of "bodging" my power resulting in a role block.

I am not a roleblocker hence me saying I am not a roleblocker.

I gather information, I'm not saying what I got night 1 as I now understand it and its not beneficial for anyone else to know it.

N1 - not telling.. they might know themselves now

N2 - dedede.. I was blocked

N3 - Mr-paul

my vote stands for sheikah purely in protest for choosing to be so awkward over something rather simple.

There's no more info to gain from questioning me as I won't be revealing my N1 info.

I don't know why you're pretending that such a conclusion is so simple when NOBODY else has pieced this together after mine and Cube's info has surfaced. Or at least they still have votes on you to suggest they haven't. You also thought I must be communicating with Cube on another board which is very short-sighted and wrong given I have clearly been pasting code into this topic. You also don't see how the code could only be interpreted by Cube which I find more than a little stupid.

Anyway. Ignoring your entirely personal/wrong vote on me, can you tell me something about why you are Coldfinger's right hand man? I don't want to know who Coldfinger is, I doubt you'd tell anyway. But does that not sound awfully like you are someone's minion, such as a Mafia boss?

Two questions to all.

Is it useful to have someone roleblocking us accidentally (if this is true) while trying to learn about us?

Do we know for sure that the Mafia are a good organisation for definite? And not another scummy group of some sort?

At least tell us who you targeted Night 1. Sure, it might not be worth sharing the info in order to protect the person being unveiled unnecessarily, but not revealing your target isn't gonna do you any favours.

I know it's not in his interest to reveal his information gathering role but to be honest, now he has admitted to being a gatherer of some sort he's a target for the Mafia. It's no more dangerous now to just fess up to what it is you do.

Most eager to learn about Coldfinger though.

Coldfinger was Marcamillian, right? ...Our boss. ...Ex-boss.

If Dud is his right hand man, that makes him town. Am I not confused?

I might feel the need to stick up for Dud as he is the only one to vindicate me. Also, I'm pretty sure at least 7 of you are MI6.

Whomever asked it of me, I targeted Yvonne last night. I am no longer suspicious of Yvonne ...which could be to my detriment. Alas!

remove vote: DuD for now.

I feel less like DuD is Mafia right now. Hadn't made the Cold finger link in all honesty, forgot about that.

Lastly I'll say that mr-paul has been acting pretty scummy all game. Anyone else feel the same?

It's rather simple for you because you seem to have a large amount of info on me which you're strategically using to paint a bad picture of me instead of using it all to paint a clear picture of me.

I can gain anything I won't know until I get it.. my night 1 info was fairly cryptic.

I'm not revealing n1 target.

I am coldfingers right hand man. I don't know who he is, but I guess it must be someone in game so you may have just helped me thank you :)

I am coldfingers right hand man.

I can confirm this. I had no idea what it meant.

Don't think being Coldfinger's right hand man definitely clears DuD from being MI6, but helps his story a bit more. Remove vote for now.

I'll ask again because it seems to have been ignored with all this discussion about DuD, but what does everyone think about what I found about Jonnas DNA that was only a day old being found? Couple that with the fact that the write up says someone saw a ghost, do we think that Jonnas is still in the game somehow?

Have we heard from @Rummy yet today???? Perhaps he was silenced.

It's rather simple for you because you seem to have a large amount of info on me which you're strategically using to paint a bad picture of me instead of using it all to paint a clear picture of me.

I can gain anything I won't know until I get it.. my night 1 info was fairly cryptic.

I'm not revealing n1 target.

I am coldfingers right hand man. I don't know who he is, but I guess it must be someone in game so you may have just helped me thank you :)

Post #29, Coldfinger was Marca. To be honest it happened so early on I guess we all forgot his name.

I'm not trying to paint a bad picture of you. I just think in situations like this where people see 2 roleblockers they're going to assume one is town. Now you've cleared a few things up it's better, but it took us some time to get there.

mr-paul was quite pushing the Magnus suspicion. He also voted you DuD - while both me and Cube also voted you, we at least based this on information we directly witnessed which has now been somewhat cleared up. mr-paul had far less solid reasons though.

His summary post also gives off strong vibes of something the Mafia would do. I don't see the point in it, to be honest.

I don't have anything further than suspicion on him though.

So far mr-paul, Dohnut and Diageo are all pretty suspicious. Jimbob, MadDog and EEVIL are pretty quiet.

Post #29, Coldfinger was Marca. To be honest it happened so early on I guess we all forgot his name.

I'm not trying to paint a bad picture of you. I just think in situations like this where people see 2 roleblockers they're going to assume one is town. Now you've cleared a few things up it's better, but it took us some time to get there.

mr-paul was quite pushing the Magnus suspicion. He also voted you DuD - while both me and Cube also voted you, we at least based this on information we directly witnessed which has now been somewhat cleared up. mr-paul had far less solid reasons though.

His summary post also gives off strong vibes of something the Mafia would do. I don't see the point in it, to be honest.

I don't have anything further than suspicion on him though.

So far mr-paul, Dohnut and Diageo are all pretty suspicious. Jimbob, MadDog and EEVIL are pretty quiet.

I don't know how you find it suspicious that i was just following the same information that you had given in the thread - Cubes info that he is a role blocker, which DuD was being very sketchy about. You were willing people to vote for him, and i was trusting of your info. I didn't know he was associated with cold finger until you did either!

As for summarising things, I did that mainly for myself to get a clear view of the main points of the day. Something I quite often do so we can look at the evidence without having to read through every repeated argument. In many games it has been quite useful. If I have the time to do it, ill do it!

I still suspect Magnus, i don't know why you're holding that against me as I could easily say the same against you pushing for DuDs lynch. But I'm not, because like I was voting for Magnus, you were voting for DuD for a reason and I don't think you're who we're after!

The thing I don't get about you Mr-paul is why your doubting Magnus?

The serumer knows who he's targeted, so Magnus can't blag that, and he answered no to communication outside of the game thread.. unless peeps has engineered something completely new he must be town(not mi6).

I am still sceptical about the actual existance of a serum-er. We haven't had anyone come out today and say that they have to tell the truth, and to me, you saying you had been forced to tell the truth on the first day could be you just backing Magnus up as a team-mate. Until we have it absolutely confirmed that people are being forced to tell the truth, I will take every bit of info with a pinch of salt.

Especially seeing that I think if someone has been forced to tell the truth, they wouldn't be allowed to say that they were being forced. A too easy way out.

And I'm not taking Peeps' post to mean anything major - I just think he doesn't want the game clogged up with everyone answering the same question/taking the fun out of the game.

What happened with your power @mr\-paul? What did you get?

Your reply made me think you're Mafia even more. And there shouldn't really be any suspicion on me given I've been confirmed.

Also you're saying weird things paul...being skeptical of the serum. Now Peeps got involved I would be quite pissed off if the serum was a hoax. If someone could manipulate the game admin to post nonsense we may as well leave.

Can I ask, so I don't come across as overly aggressive, would other people be happy to vote mr-paul?

What happened with your power @mr\-paul? What did you get?

Your reply made me think you're Mafia even more. And there shouldn't really be any suspicion on me given I've been confirmed.

I'm not saying you're suspicious at all! You're not! I'm just using your logic back at you!

Read back and my info is in just about every post I've made this day, but you have ignored it because you were focused on DuD! Because there was no kill, I investigated Jonnas' death, but there was no body, so I went through his belongings. I found a pen with his DNA, which I could learn nothing from apart from that the DNA was only a day old, when he supposedly died over one day ago.

That's why I was asking what everyone else thinks about my info, alongside the presence of "a ghost" in the last night's write up!

Right so the serum'd should have to tell the truth...

Epic long post is epic...

@mr\-paul did you fail to do what either you or your associates decided your character would perform on a target last night?

@Magnus Peterson did you fail to do what either you or your associates decided your character would perform on a target last night?

@Jimbob did you fail to do what either you or your associates decided your character would perform on a target last night?

DuD we already know you were but I'm giving you a pass for now

Diageo we're pretty confident you got through

I got through, and people are free to ask me if they like.