N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, just so this doesn't fall apart...

@Shorty

@Dan_Dare

Me and my friend Morgan

Are a lock for 7:30.

@lostmario think that's a little early, we don't really know how long the Raid on Hard takes us.

@Sheikah sounds like you want to do Nightfall

Just need two more people. I don't have a problem using destinylfg.net

Cheers for that, did the nightfall solo using that safe spot tonight. :)

No problem. I think there's a cheese spot for all the Strikes except the Psion one.

Edited by Daft

You think you'd have time to do the nightfall before we start if we start at 8:15?

I'd probably be able to get on around 7:35 ish earliest. Not sure, maybe that's enough time?

Second thoughts, looking more like 9PM I'll be available now. Anyone about then for nightfall then? @Zell?

Edited by Sheikah

Did you guys have any luck with hard raid? Saw you guys playing it while me, Zell and a randomer on my list were doing nightfall/weekly heroic.

Took my Vita home with me this weekend, hopefully I can remote play to buy some stuff from Xur. No idea how well it'll hold out to play over the internet, though. My upload speed at home is wack.

Total bust. Couldn't get the level 30s, settled with two random players. We did probably get further on the confluxes than before, to the "defend all three" stage but then someone died and it went downhill. Dan gave up quickly prompting one of the PuG players to follow suit, and then there was four, at about 10pm... so yea.

Got an exotic helmet today so I'm now 16 ascendant shards away from level 30 - my raid chest, arms and legs are all fully upgraded.

Also got an exotic machine gun and discovered just how awesome machine guns are, can't believe I've been ignoring them all this time (including dismantling a legendary one for energy...)

Easier said than done.

When are we doing the next raid?

I'm free Wednesday night from 7:30. Currently it looks like...

@Dan_Dare

Me plus Eric

I think @Shorty

You if you want a place.

If so, that's one more place,

@Sheikah @ReZourceman @DriftKaiser

I have a second Warlock so I can run the Vault again with other people, if they're up for it.

I would be up for the Raid as well if there's a space going.

Alternatively I'm also free today and tomorrow if anyone fancies doing the Raid then.

Also - bit of a stab in the dark - I'm currently doing the exotic bounty for the hand cannon Thorn. I'm at the last step where I need to kill Xyor the Unwed, which involves doing an Epic version of the Moon Strike. If anyone else is doing this bounty then please get in touch.

I should be planning a Raid for next week. Same members as before. Let me know what you are doing as I might need to find someone else.

Ah, well I'd stick with you guys then.

@Daft, can I be kept in reserve for your second raid, just in case we can't get anything sorted for ours?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!