N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all, it'll be fun learning (I've only tried it once).

So that's 3 of us, any more fancy giving the Raid a go?

Yeah should be good! I have a headset as well so using comms ain't a prob.

Vision of Confluence is AMAZING. A Solar scout rifle with full-auto fire. That's basically an auto-rifle without the nerf, and then the scout rifle buff.

AND when I shoot people while I'm doing my Sunsinger super, it sets them on fire. *explodes*

I did the Thorn bounty with a Void Shotgun (that was crap in PvE but levelled well in PvP, think it was a lvl 18 gun) and a Void Heavy Machine Gun Zombie Apocalypse. Also, I was a Warlock so I switched to Void Walker, so every melee kill I got counter. Also, I went up about 100 points on Salvage (33 kills) - definitely the best playlist for this bounty.

I got a second Monty Carlo in the Raid last night.

I bought most my Exotics from Xûr, I've done two exotic bounties and I got two from end of strike/raid drops. And that second Monty Carlo from a raid chest.

Ah cool, cheers for the info! My auto rifle isn't bad but yours sounds badass!

Checked all my weapons and I have only one Void one. May have to invest once i get my Vanguard to lvl 3.

I should have enough Strange Coins for Xûr this coming weekend to buy a weapon. Spent it on the armour last time! Hope he has something decent like the Ice Breaker.

I wish I was lucky enough to get awarded some exotics during Strikes or even PvP but not had any yet. Seen them awarded though... just wish it was to me, haha!

I'd be up for it, but I'm only at level 26...

That may be a little too low. I think 27 is the min (for survival reasons)

Hurry and level up and then get on board!

Eddage, it's not too low to join us but you may find you take some beats quite a lot! Still, you're welcome to join us and by the time we get enough people and a day sorted you may well be a higher level then!

That's 4 we have now... anyone else?

Eddage, it's not too low to join us but you may find you take some beats quite a lot! Still, you're welcome to join us and by the time we get enough people and a day sorted you may well be a higher level then!

I know @Map wanted to do it, he is like L28 or L29. I think as well some guy who I randomly added said he might sign up here to get on some raids.

@Eddage

Still try and get to level 27. It will just make it a little easier.

I've reached level 26 now so i'd be possibly up for a learner raid sometime

You're in.

Again would be beneficial if you could level up. If not, we'll just do it! :D

@Map let us know if you're up for it!

Edited by Blade
Automerged Doublepost

Just started playing this again, so yeah I'll be up for it. I'm a level 27 Titan, close to being 28, can be a defender or striker, whatever suits best. Have some good void weapons as well.

Top man!

I think finally we have 6....

@kav82 @MilaGi @Eddage @Agent Gibbs @Map and myself.

Dates and times please! The raid doesn't have to be completed in one sitting but It does reset every Tuesday, meaning that we have to complete it by then, otherwise we lose our progress.

This week I can do Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and the following Monday.

Edited by Blade

You're in.

Again would be beneficial if you could level up. If not, we'll just do it! :D

I'll have a go at aquiring some more ascendant energies then, i think i could level up, i'm close to lvl27 just need to max out my legendary armours...and getting a legendary helmet would help too

I'd be free Thursday night, probably Saturday and Sunday too to have a go at this

any old iphone headphones work with the ps4 don't they? the standard ps4 headset doesn't stay in my ear, but i've got some Bob marley iphone headphones with inline mic...that should work right?

I could try Thurs night but don't have much time. Saturday is likely to be my best day but could possibly do Sunday too :)

Just got my second exotic bounty... 25 strikes to do. Guess I'll do the easiest and quickest ones then! 10,000 crucible points will be fun. As a hunter means something like 400 kills.

Cheers for providing your availability so far lads.

Just waiting on @kav82 to give availability and then we can get a Raid penciled in.

You know me Blade, practically anytime... except for when I sort a date out! ;)

Cheers for providing your availability so far lads.

Just waiting on @kav82 to give availability and then we can get a Raid penciled in.

Saturday is probably my best day, would be available anytime. Sunday I'm free all but a couple of hours when I'll be watching the football. Could do Thursday evening but only until 11, same for Monday.

I have a feeling that Xûr is going to be selling Plan C this week. And that scares me because I hate fusion rifles in PvP.

The 6 of us raiding last night said we'd team up again this Tue, just confirming it's this Tuesday (tomorrow) at 8PM.

@Daft (and Eric)

@Dan_Dare

@Shorty

@lostmario

Just double checking everyone is still good to do this?

I think for the Atheon fight we should have 4 people who will be designated relic users. That way, there will always be one no matter who is teleported - and if there's more than one it's the first one to pick it up.

Sadly the randomness make shotguns a complete liability. Can't hit a distant oracle with a shotgun.

7pm Saturday is fine with me. :)

Destiny has been pretty kind to me on returning to the game this week.

First I got the exotic helm "An Insurmountable Skullfort" from an engram, loving my Daft Punk helm!

Then got the exotic sniper "Patience and Time" from a Crytarch level up which has radar and cloak whilst aiming, pretty nice.

Then bought the exotic rocket launcher "Truth" from Xur as I needed a rocket launcher and then got the exotic machine gun "Thunderlord" from an engram last night whilst doing a Tiger strike with @Sheikah.

4 exotics in a week, well happy! :)

Just double checking everyone is still good to do this?

I think for the Atheon fight we should have 4 people who will be designated relic users. That way, there will always be one no matter who is teleported - and if there's more than one it's the first one to pick it up.

Sadly the randomness make shotguns a complete liability. Can't hit a distant oracle with a shotgun.

Yeah I'm still in. The Randomness hasn't started yet has it? When it does, I nominate myself as a relic carrier, I'm also perfectly handy at bringing down the mobs, but not so good with the oracles.

Yeah I'm still in. The Randomness hasn't started yet has it? When it does, I nominate myself as a relic carrier, I'm also perfectly handy at bringing down the mobs, but not so good with the oracles.

I think it was a Hotfix that goes in play today. At least, that's what I gather from Reddit. Might be wrong though. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!