N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think 8 should be ok, if not then very likely by 10 past 8. If that's ok then definitely sign me up!

Sweet. If @Deathjam is in we have four people. We might as well say 8:30. Sound good?

Edit: Or do you mean you're VoGing? Now I'm confused.

Edited by Daft

I'll be back in like 10 min, so actually early!

Edit: sorry, were we not VoGing? :p

2nd edit: ahh man, sorry, I was replying to Shorty about the VoG, for some reason I had mixed the 2 in my head and thought you were doing it too. :S

Edited by Sheikah

Waaaa! A sword away from downing Crota and then connection issues forced us to retire. Comedic bit of Gjallahorn slapstick when @Deathjam ran in front of me. Honestly, I'm amazed that kind of thing didn't happen more often. Ha!

And there was me falling off the windowsill a couple times. So dumb.

We'll see if we can finish Crota off on the weekend. @ReZourceman and Morgan are up for it and dookel was keen and awesome as fuck so he's joined the clan and wants to finish it.

Kind of amazing how the first Crota Hard raid was so unfun but that was a blast.

@Sheikah @Shorty What time were you thinking of doing the nightfall/weekly tonight as I'm also doing a raid as well. I'm still up for the nightfall/weekly but it may have to be before or after the raid if that's ok with you guys?

Sorry my bad, I've got totally confused with what I'm doing and when this week. :confused:

@Sheikah @Shorty What time were you thinking of doing the nightfall/weekly tonight as I'm also doing a raid as well. I'm still up for the nightfall/weekly but it may have to be before or after the raid if that's ok with you guys?

Sorry my bad, I've got totally confused with what I'm doing and when this week. :confused:

What time does your raid start? I'll probably be on from 8PM onwards, or thereabouts.

Looks like Xur is selling shit again this week (Dragon's Breath). No heavy rocket ammo! Out of order really, given they've acknowledged the heavy ammo bug the least they could do is have Xur stock it until it's fixed.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!