NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Oh....

I came here to complain that it seems really difficult to increase light levels and it seems i'd be a twat to do so

I spent most of Sunday doing the top tier of strikes (siva something or other) and managed to jump from 334/336 to 349 and thought it was a crap increase really, i thought everyone would be miles higher than me!

I still think the pay of for a day of gaming was awful! 10 three of coins and 2 exotic engram and tons of 340 blue gear, it was slow going getting higher 340 stuff to get me ever closer to 350! but i did get the Malok hood for my hunter, the dark blade fusion rifle, the new exotic machine gun and chest, boots and gauntlets from the Iron record rewards.

And i have to say i hate that the records book task of 20 mid tie strikes is awful! it should be mid tier or higher! the pay off for the 320 Siva strikes is awful and annoyingly i could only stomach 6 strikes at that level before rage quitting! i got the bond brothers first, then 2 different strikes, bond brothers, the hive witch one, bond brothers and then Bond brothers!

The last being the rage quit point when i got stuck with a titan who didn't know he had to jump out of the way of the bond brother who jumps at you and constantly died! and another guy who went to revive him straight away......I was last guardian alive far too many times, then they both quit and got replaced with two equally bad people! I went to get the crucible records then.

Oh....

I came here to complain that it seems really difficult to increase light levels and it seems i'd be a twat to do so

I spent most of Sunday doing the top tier of strikes (siva something or other) and managed to jump from 334/336 to 349 and thought it was a crap increase really, i thought everyone would be miles higher than me!

I still think the pay of for a day of gaming was awful! 10 three of coins and 2 exotic engram and tons of 340 blue gear, it was slow going getting higher 340 stuff to get me ever closer to 350! but i did get the Malok hood for my hunter, the dark blade fusion rifle, the new exotic machine gun and chest, boots and gauntlets from the Iron record rewards.

And i have to say i hate that the records book task of 20 mid tie strikes is awful! it should be mid tier or higher! the pay off for the 320 Siva strikes is awful and annoyingly i could only stomach 6 strikes at that level before rage quitting! i got the bond brothers first, then 2 different strikes, bond brothers, the hive witch one, bond brothers and then Bond brothers!

The last being the rage quit point when i got stuck with a titan who didn't know he had to jump out of the way of the bond brother who jumps at you and constantly died! and another guy who went to revive him straight away......I was last guardian alive far too many times, then they both quit and got replaced with two equally bad people! I went to get the crucible records then.

Not sure if you know but blue engrams only decrypt up to 340, no higher. For 341 to 365 loot you want to kill the bosses, which drop two blue, already decrypted weapons/armour that go above 340 (but no higher than 365).

If you get behind on an item (almost certainly artefact) e.g. if you're 360 in everything but have a 350 artefact, use a skeleton key on the chest at the end of a heroic strike. They're very likely to give you the thing you most need. They also give you loot specific to that strike, which is really nice.

Save decrypting your legendary and exotic engrams for when you have 365 versions of the things you're replacing and you're at or around level 365.

Edited by Sheikah

Not sure if you know but blue engrams only decrypt up to 340, no higher. For 341 to 365 loot you want to kill the bosses, which drop two blue, already decrypted weapons/armour that go above 340 (but no higher than 365).

If you get behind on an item (almost certainly artefact) e.g. if you're 360 in everything but have a 350 artefact, use a skeleton key on the chest at the end of a heroic strike. They're very likely to give you the thing you most need. They also give you loot specific to that strike, which is really nice.

Save decrypting your legendary and exotic engrams for when you have 365 versions of the things you're replacing and you're at or around level 365.

I did not know they only went to 340 max, well thats shit! but i've only had a few 349 items drop (must have been bosses), they can go as high as 365? thats good to know - i guess they tend to be around 5 levels higher than you are then given how it seemed to cap out until i used them for infusion.

Has anyone done the raid? how good is it? is it Vault of Glass first time good?

Seems there is a mysterious room after the final boss that nobody can full access

some extra stuff we need to look out for and explore! :D

Yeah, you should basically equip the higher level blues to instantly level up - don't keep infusing them every time or you'll run out of marks.

I had about 300 marks, only got about 50 left now, legendary engrams are much more hard to come by - might have to raid my vault for items to dismantle

I had about 300 marks, only got about 50 left now, legendary engrams are much more hard to come by - might have to raid my vault for items to dismantle

That's what I'll be doing. Going to be ruthless!

Running around the new Crucible mode, collecting crests. Enjoying it a lot more than Control, much more fast paced combat.

So where is everyone at when it comes to their LL?

Me - 362

@DriftKaiser - 365

@Sheikah - 365?

@Eddage - 342?

@MilaGi - 346?

@Daft - 336?

@Deathjam - ?

@Shorty - 335?

Shall we aim for Saturday afternoon to start the raid? If so, we need to be targeting 360 LL by then. I know that Daft said he could be dropping out, so that would leave @Shorty or @Deathjam to fill the spot if you can get up to the required LL in time.

Would also depend on everyone's availability of course, but just wanted to put Saturday as a target date. Could even start the raid sooner if people are ready in time!

Thoughts?

Picked something useful for you lots! Artifact of Skorri + Alchemist's Robe + Taloc scout rifle so I can recharge everyone's super faster when my super is full lol and recharge my melee/grenades/health with your orbs. ;)

Me - 362

@DriftKaiser - 365

@Sheikah - 365?

@Eddage - 342?

@MilaGi - 346?

@Daft - 336?

@Deathjam - ?

@Shorty - 335?

Shall we aim for Saturday afternoon to start the raid? If so, we need to be targeting 360 LL by then. I know that Daft said he could be dropping out, so that would leave @Shorty or @Deathjam to fill the spot if you can get up to the required LL in time.

Would also depend on everyone's availability of course, but just wanted to put Saturday as a target date. Could even start the raid sooner if people are ready in time!

Thoughts?

I am now 360 so should be raid ready.

I would be up for starting the raid sooner, even if a couple of people aren't 360 yet we could try out the start and see what it's like. If we make some progress then great (gives us more time for the harder parts later in the week) and if we fail miserably then we'll know for sure what kind of light levels we really need to be aiming for!

I'm still up for starting it tonight if others will be on!

Just got back in the country last night and I won't be able to play properly til Thurs. However I will be on and grinding my face off on Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun :-) would love to join the raid.

Wouldn't mind starting it tonight if people are around! Four people 360+ and two people 350+ should be good enough to start the Raid.

Should also mention @Map who's been playing and I think is over 350.

Doubt i'd be around for a raid this week, but i should be up for one next week. I've got Friday off so i'll be grinding up then. currently 349 and one upgrade off of 350 looking at the bar

Apparently there are a new exotic weapon which you need to do something in the raid to get the quest.

Me - 362

@DriftKaiser - 365

@Sheikah - 365?

@Eddage - 342?

@MilaGi - 346?

@Daft - 336?

@Deathjam - ?

@Shorty - 335?

Thoughts?

I am at 344.

I won't be around on Saturday evening either! :( :(

You need to stop seeing all these ladies and sort your priorities out mate! ::shrug:

You need to stop seeing all these ladies and sort your priorities out mate! ::shrug:

:blush:;) haha I honestly wish it was that!

At my mate's house on Saturday to play the new FIFA lol

Me, Zell, Eddage, Drift and Map are all 360 or above - can you guys please confirm whether you are available 2PM this Saturday? If not we could start either in the evening or on Friday night.

For the last person we need, let's say the first person who can get to 360 or above and post here that they reached 360 prior to the raid gets the spot. That seems like the fairest way to me.

Edited by Sheikah