NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

So I'm missing a Calcified Fragment somewhere after Golgoroth's defeat in the raid for the Year 2 Moment of Triumph.

Thought I shall ask you guys if you are interesting to do a normal or hard King's Fall raid to collects the missing fragments before the Rise of Iron.

So I'm missing a Calcified Fragment somewhere after Golgoroth's defeat in the raid for the Year 2 Moment of Triumph.

Thought I shall ask you guys if you are interesting to do a normal or hard King's Fall raid to collects the missing fragments before the Rise of Iron.

Consider me up for it

Consider me up for it

I'm probably still shit at the raids but I'd do a normal if you were doing that(won't do HM tho) and needed the number. They upped rewards on both, didn't they? I haven't really played since before then...

I'm probably still shit at the raids but I'd do a normal if you were doing that(won't do HM tho) and needed the number. They upped rewards on both, didn't they? I haven't really played since before then...

Gaah! Bloody bank holidays! I can't work my normal job and I don't get paid, so sometimes I look for a bit of top up work(cos I get a good rate being a BH) - however if folks want to them I'm down with looking for an early shift(might not even get anything anyway) and would be happy to in the afternoon. As I said I'm still rusty and not good enough for HM, but I think I remember the basics. Obvs if there's enough interest from others to make your 6 without me go with that as it'll be much less hassle for you guys.

Gaah! Bloody bank holidays! I can't work my normal job and I don't get paid, so sometimes I look for a bit of top up work(cos I get a good rate being a BH) - however if folks want to them I'm down with looking for an early shift(might not even get anything anyway) and would be happy to in the afternoon. As I said I'm still rusty and not good enough for HM, but I think I remember the basics. Obvs if there's enough interest from others to make your 6 without me go with that as it'll be much less hassle for you guys.

Urr, 18th July is not a bank holiday. Just in case anyone decides not to go to work that day based on that post :p

https://www.gov.uk/bank-holidays

Yeah I thought about it after and started to wonder why we'd be having a magical july bank holiday! I didn't think it through so much at the time of posting :p

Urr, 18th July is not a bank holiday. Just in case anyone decides not to go to work that day based on that post :p

Yeah I thought about it after and started to wonder why we'd be having a magical july bank holiday! I didn't think it through so much at the time of posting :p

that's weird cos my Section leader said it's a Bank Holiday next week.

Edit: it's the Glasgow Fair day on 18th July so it's a Bank holiday for Scottish lol

Edited by DriftKaiser

that's weird cos my Section leader said it's a Bank Holiday next week.

Edit: it's the Glasgow Fair day on 18th July so it's a Bank holiday for Scottish lol

Edited by DriftKaiser

A new surprise bonus when you pre-ordered the DLC via certain retailers and PSN/Xbox Live.

The "Sparrowhorn" designed by a redditor last year is better IMO!

Wu0BRpj.jpg

Don't think there's a disk version so prices aren't going to differ much, if at all. I'll just be ordering on PSN. I think as long as you pre-order you're getting the same bonuses from anywhere.

Yeah PSN store is best way to get both Iron Gjallarhorn and Iron Gjallarwing sparrow. Though GAME stores got those bonuses plus a keyring of the Iron Lord symbol and art cards.