NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

So yeah, Challenge of Elders is insanely easy. @MilaGi and I managed it with just the two of us!

I'm guessing this was just an easy mix of bosses and modifiers to ease us in and there will definitely be some much harder weeks.

My NE clan was gone from my emblem so there are a fix by use the repair clan feature on Bungie website. It was a weird bug from the update. Haha

So yeah, Challenge of Elders is insanely easy. @MilaGi and I managed it with just the two of us!

I'm guessing this was just an easy mix of bosses and modifiers to ease us in and there will definitely be some much harder weeks.

Just managed to do it solo and still get 20,000 points.

@MilaGi, you up for some more Challenge of Elders tonight? Maybe give the Nightfall a go as well?

Anyone else fancy it?

@MilaGi, you up for some more Challenge of Elders tonight? Maybe give the Nightfall a go as well?

Anyone else fancy it?

I'm around tonight! Up for anything.

I'm around tonight! Up for anything.

Awesome, I'm on now but gonna take a break soon. I'll be back on properly at 8.

I'm about to have dinner now, but will be back on for 8.

Finally end my one month loss streak in ToO. Got the Mask of the Parish and Inward Lamp.

Well it won't last very long but I am enjoying the update more now, lots of routes to levelling up and decent rewards just for 5 & 7 wins on Trials. Couldn't make it to the lighthouse though, I just don't play well after about 10pm ;p

If you didn't get your Sterling Treasure from the post master this week then it is now available. You have to pick it up before the reset tomorrow morning, at which point it will just turn into next weeks!

Also, if anyone is wanting to do some CoE before the reset then give me a shout, I'm always up for it!

Anyone up for some Challenge of Elders tonight?

Also was thinking about organising a raid for next week if people would be up for it? Haven't one one in a while so could be fun, especially now we're all higher level!

@Shorty @Zell @MilaGi @Deathjam @Daft @DriftKaiser @AnyoneElseStillPlayingDestiny

If I'm online, I'll be up for anything but it's girlfriend day so....

And yeah count me in for raid next week but not on Sunday, Monday or Thursday.

Anyone up for some Challenge of Elders tonight?

Also was thinking about organising a raid for next week if people would be up for it? Haven't one one in a while so could be fun, especially now we're all higher level!

I'll probably be on The Division tonight, but if not feel free to send an invite!

I'd be up for raiding next week, but can't do Tuesday (darts) or Friday (bro's birthday).

Is Wednesday perfect for everyone? Can't do the CoE as I got a shift tonight

Works for me...

King's Fall Raid, Wednesday 27th April, 7:30PM

1. Eddage

2. @Deathjam

3. @MilaGi

4. @DriftKaiser

5. @Shorty

6. @Sheikah

I think it's the Warpriest challenge as well so it should be a nice quick run!

Edited by Eddage

Works for me...

1. Eddage

2. @Deathjam

3. @MilaGi

4. @DriftKaiser

5. Space

6. Space

I think it's the Warpriest challenge as well so it should be a nice quick run!

Should be fine for me

So this weeks Challenge of Elders is Melee bonus kills combined with Exposure (shields don't recharge) and trickle (abilities take longer to recharge), this one might be more of a challenge!

Anyone around tonight to give it a try?

So this weeks Challenge of Elders is Melee bonus kills combined with Exposure (shields don't recharge) and trickle (abilities take longer to recharge), this one might be more of a challenge!

We are supposed to be raiding tonight.....

If there is time I will give it a try but I do want to get more Nioh played tonight.

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw that we are doing it Wednesday instead of Tuesday.

Might doable with Stormcaller's Perpetual Charge

Nice one guys...

1. @Eddage

2. @Deathjam

3. @MilaGi

4. @DriftKaiser

5. @Shorty

6. @Sheikah

Raid reminder ;)

Edit: What's the best method for Warpriest nowadays? Sniper ammo being nerfed makes it less viable.

Damn, this was done with just one attacking phase and touch of malice, although players were all 330+ (skip to 1:25)

No Time to Explain is viable too

Edited by Shorty

I don't really think it will matter that much, with all our increased levels I think sniper rifles will still be fine.

Either way I have a 335 Black Spindle and 334 Touch of Malice so should be fine :heh: