N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Touch of Malice seems to work very well with exposure...

@MilaGi, I believe you mentioned being on tonight for Challenge of Elders?

Anyone else around tonight, maybe some Iron Banner after?

Sorry Eddage, I had my PS4 on but was watching TV instead!

I'll be on tonight and over the course of the weekend :)

Just want to add that Iron Banner was loads of fun and managed to get all 3 characters to rank 5 with ease. Bagged myself a 326-328 Nirwen's Mircy with Counter Balance, a 328 Convalences Duty with third eye, will probably be fusion fodder, not decided and the hunter (Camelot I think) helmet.

With all the sniping and camping going on, the Stormcaller and Titan Sunbro super was absolutely devastating at times. Bad Juju was a beast on the Warlock, then zap everything.

Bought the Haakons Hatchet rocket launcher and my word are they strong. Can't wait to get time to try them out in pvp as my PDX-45 (hawksaw from gunsmith) that I bought ages ago with counterbalance was ripping through peoples heads.

So I decided to keep track of my 3 of Coins and note down how many exotics I got...

Since last Friday I have used a total of 126 of them from which I got 20 exotic engrams. That's an engram for every 6.3 3 of Coins, before I would say (probably optimistically) that I would get an engram for every 5, so that's more or less what I was expecting.

My biggest drought without an engram was 17 and the quickest was after only 1.

The best thing about it is that amazingly the last 3 of Coins I used for each character dropped an exotic engram, I used up my last one with my Warlock and got a special weapon (335 Fourth Horseman), but I still had the buff on my hunter so I switched over and got a heavy engram (335 Dragon's Breath)! This satisfied my OCD greatly :heh:

Pretty sure I have too much time on my hands...

Anyone gonna be on tonight for some Challenge of Elders?

Would rather play with some of you guys than randoms on Reddit!

Me! Me!

*puts hand up*

Totally forgot to post my own interest in doing this earlier

Is it just me or they reduced the sublime engram drop rate? I used to get them alot from the strike but I managed to get one out of 50+ and 2 from Tier 3 CoO. I want that new PS Exclusive helm.

Yes I am experiencing something similar. Want the Titan arms. They don't even drop at all in certain places. I used to be able to run a patrol just testing out a new and one would drop, now nothing.

Funny thing is when it does drop, it's the bloody old ps exclusive armour it decrypts to

On destiny right now if anyone is up for some activities

Edited by Deathjam