NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Just helping my ToO mate with getting his friend's account go flawless so they can visit the Lighthouse for first time.

Got to the Lighthouse last night but man, if I was to plot a graph of my ability over time, it'd peak mid afternoon and after about 10.30pm it would plummet off a cliff. And I got to work an hour late. Still no Scarab. Not worth it x_x

Anyone fancy helping me get to the Lighthouse? I'm getting jealous of all of your visits there :P

Anyone fancy helping me get to the Lighthouse? I'm getting jealous of all of your visits there :P

Sure. :) There is always a day or two every weekend where someone can't make it but I usually can. I'd be up for playing with you next weekend. :D

If you're looking for another person at any point, I'd be up for it. Love me some Trials.

@Sheikah and I both grabbed our Scarabs yesterday, with @Zell's help and a second trip to the lighthouse for the weekend :)

First post-lighthouse game out of the gates I got 15 kills, so I have to post a video of that just to show I don't always suck. Plus it was a fun match because we were both using stealth.

Also, video of crazy Sunsinger/multi-revive round with 18 total kills across both teams, 6 from Sheikah.

Edited by Shorty

@Sheikah and I both grabbed our Scarabs yesterday, with @Zell's help and a second trip to the lighthouse for the weekend :)

First post-lighthouse game out of the gates I got 15 kills, so I have to post a video of that just to show I don't always suck. Plus it was a fun match because we were both using stealth.

Also, video of crazy Sunsinger/multi-revive round with 18 total kills across both teams, 6 from Sheikah.

Goooood shit.

I'll be around Saturday afternoon and evening (if that's good for you?)

@Daft or @DriftKaiser that work for either of you?

I'll be around Saturday afternoon and evening (if that's good for you?)

@Daft or @DriftKaiser that work for either of you?

Yeah, I can do Saturday afternoon. Might be out in the evening, but not 100% sure yet :)

New update with more contents, PVE challenges, new strike, and more stuffs on 12th April. Also is that a Taken Shader or taken version of PoE guardians gears?

I wonder if they'll increase vault space again... I'm doubtful. Wasn't the Spring update meant to have some kind of significant UI/overworld overhaul or something? Sure that was the initial announcement way back.

[Edit: Just noticed "Sandbox updates" on the list, that's probably what I'm thinking of]

Well, free new stuff is always good, but I don't think it will be enough to bring people back for long unless it's an arena mode upgrade. Arena mode could've been the perfect endgame PvE content if they'd just thought of smarter ways to extend long-term goals and kept it being the best way to upgrade old content.

Edited by Shorty

I'm up for it. Free tonight and Sunday. However I'm kinda free-ish on early afternoon on Sat and Monday

I am up for trials too. Don't think my skill level is the same though. I have gone 6 wins at best. With randoms admittedly.

"No VoG/CE stuff coming for April. Please to be setting expectations accordingly!" - Urk

Guess it's just "Taken-ifed" PoE. A new twitch stream for "new thing to do" tonight at 6pm. "New stuff to get" next week.

The Destiny subreddit always has the most ridiculously high expectations. I think this is the first time though that they've been outright told to check them, haha. How disappointing this update is going to be....

The Destiny subreddit always has the most ridiculously high expectations. I think this is the first time though that they've been outright told to check them, haha. How disappointing this update is going to be....

Yeah i am not expecting much. Probably just 1 strike and afew items. Maybe afew quests or remixed content. Lets see.

BTW I got my first Doctrine of Passing yesterday. My performance shot up when I got a decent 1000 yard stare roll this week and reached 7 wins for first time. My second ever with a shortgaze scope(other was like 2 weeks ago but iffy perks). Now to test the Doctrine...

Best thing announced about the next updates so far, several ways to hit 335 :) including strike rewards, Challenge of Elders, Trials of Osiris etc..

Couple this with the fact that infusions will take lower items' LL straight to 100% of the infused item, should be lots more varied gear :)

Edited by Shorty

I love those stuffs!

• HUD opacity setting
  • 100% Infusion System
  • The returns of Y1 weapons like Shadow Price
  • More Vault Space
  • Free One Sterling Treasure every week at Postmaster
  • You can get additional two Sterling Treasure by participating in the weekly crucible playlists, and completing one level 41 Prison of Elders activity.
  • Just Do It and Praise the Sun emote
  • Y2 Purifier Robes and Sunbreakers
  • New Faction gears.
  • Faction Rep Booster
  • Sparrow that can do extreme boost and tricks

I hate those stuffs

• No Taken Shader
  • Desolate PoE gears only got the Taken armour effect.
  • Taken "Shiver" emote is unlocked when you have the full Desolate PoE armour
  • Chroma Customization is only on the new gears.

New changes to PVP and PVE next week.

Honestly don't mind that it's not a Taken shader. It'd just be the next Glohoo.