NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Nice summary of what's coming tomorrow :)

https://www.bungie.net/en/pub/AprilUpdate

Although it's not gonna feel that substantial, it'll be nice just to have something new again. Main thing I'm looking forward to is new ways to hit the light cap.

Some keen eyed guardians claim you can spot a couple of secret new exotics in the vault space image ;)

Nice summary of what's coming tomorrow :)

https://www.bungie.net/en/pub/AprilUpdate

Although it's not gonna feel that substantial, it'll be nice just to have something new again. Main thing I'm looking forward to is new ways to hit the light cap.

Some keen eyed guardians claim you can spot a couple of secret new exotics in the vault space image ;)

It's certainly been needed just to reignite some interest.

Holy shit, this is tomorrow?! I'm so mildly excited!! Been wanting to do PoE again for a while.

It is tomorrow, but at the same time I got Dark Souls III early and am totally absorbed in it. Will try rip myself away from it for a bit for this. :)

I'm maybe about this eve, but I've no context of any of this update and haven't PS4'd let alone Destiny'd much in the last few weeks. If not tonight I'd definitely be up for trying some of the new stuff out with folks at some point if they want and my light level's good enough! I'll try and give Shorty's summary post a read when I get in in a bit to catch up on what's new etc.

Welp, the new content won't take you long to do. PoE 41 and Challenge of Elders were fun but not at all difficult (if we think back to how hard top level PoE bosses were when that launched). Not played any crucible yet.

Welp, the new content won't take you long to do. PoE 41 and Challenge of Elders were fun but not at all difficult (if we think back to how hard top level PoE bosses were when that launched). Not played any crucible yet.

Yup. Planning to take things a bit slow and do stuff here or there rather than smash through the stuff in one week like before.

Had a play of this for the first time in months today. Was never a huge fan of PoE the first time around so I'm a bit annoyed that was the main focus but am willing to give it a try.

Is anyone up for trying the Challenge of Elders tomorrow night?

Had a play of this for the first time in months today. Was never a huge fan of PoE the first time around so I'm a bit annoyed that was the main focus but am willing to give it a try.

Is anyone up for trying the Challenge of Elders tomorrow night?

I should be around tomorrow

Yeah it's shorter than lots of missions and very easy :/

I don't mind them using existing areas if they don't have a creative team available to make maps, but surely you can put in more difficult waves of enemies.

Yup. Planning to take things a bit slow and do stuff here or there rather than smash through the stuff in one week like before.

You're overestimating the new content... in terms of missions etc there's about 1.5 hours of new stuff.

Yeah it's shorter than lots of missions and very easy :/

I don't mind them using existing areas if they don't have a creative team available to make maps, but surely you can put in more difficult waves of enemies.

You're overestimating the new content... in terms of missions etc there's about 1.5 hours of new stuff.

Wow. That's...lame

Yeah, the update is mainly bringing weapon balance, cosmetic improvements, the vault space increase is a huge bonus. New additions to the PvE campaign are lackluster though.

The main thing I will take away from this update is having better loot to aim for each weekend in Trials of Osiris.

No I think of it, how did they not add any new PvP maps?

I'm sure there are some surprises like Black Spindle but there really is sod all content in this.

Sorry getting a train to Manchester so won't be back on most of the weekend.

@MilaGi, still about tonight? Shall we say 8?

We still need a third though, so anyone else up for it?

Yeah that's cool with me :)

Did all the new stuff in 24 hours lol.

I guess i am back to grinding for light level.

I like the system though. UIts not as obtuse as the previous one. Feel like I am steadily upgrading.

I'm at work unfortunately. However I'm free tomorrow. I love the change to the rep gain. Just gained two rank up in FWC, Crucible within 4-6 hours of gaming.