NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

New info. New Crucible mode. Artifacts now have "game changing" effects...

• Memory of Radeghast: swords reflect projectiles, including ogre blasts and rockets
    Memory of Perun: highlight players with ready Super in yellow, and players with low health in red
    Memory of Jolder: removes sprint cooldown
    Memory of Silmar: dramatically reduces damage dealt by DOT effects such as Thorn
    Memory of Felwinter: lose your super, but gain an extra grenade, extra melee, and boost to all stats
    Memory of Gheleon: gain detailed radar at all times, including when aiming primary weapons
    Memory of Skorri: speeds super recharge for all nearby allies
    Memory of Timur: melee enemies for a chance to make them fight for you

So, Wrath of the Machine... Blind Raid sign up anyone? :P

I am certainly down for that blind raid signup @Daft.

Memory of Felwinter and Memory of Gheleon sound pretty cool.

Please sign me up for the Blind Raid! Think I've missed out on the NE Blind Raids so far (I remember to King's Fall for the first time with randos).

If my internet is sorted by then I'll be up for filling a spot if it's free

Gentleman, it's time to retrieves our Gjallarhorns from the vault and show the true meaning of beauty in the destruction to the enemies once again!

So I guess we have a raid team. My only stipulation is that the team that raids blind together, sticks together until it's done. Regardless of weekly reset. Is that cool with everyone? Because if not, that's fine but let's make it clear now to avoid any confusion.

@Sheikah

@Eddage

@MilaGi

@DriftKaiser

@Zell

Me

@Deathjam On back up in case someone doesn't reach the minimum level requirement... Yes, @Sheikah, I haven't forgotten.

And @Eddage, lay off the Google search this time. Until we reach a consensus.

Nightfall this week is dying mind and primed for imago loop farm. Anyone up for a few nightfall strikes to get this?

Nightfall this week is dying mind and primed for imago loop farm. Anyone up for a few nightfall strikes to get this?

Yeah! Although I may not be online until Friday!

I was thinking of running some strikes so if I'm only, shoot me a message. I think Friday is good for me, too.

Reminder that you can run back to the far side of the boss room after spawning him, with your back to the wall, and he won't move towards you, just hammer him with void snipers, tether and Weapons of Light.

I'd join you but my thirst for Destiny loot has finally dried up... for now.

Do anyone want to do a King's Fall raid for last time before the RoI? Still got a missing calcified fragments for the Y2 Moment of Triumph.

Do anyone want to do a King's Fall raid for last time before the RoI? Still got a missing calcified fragments for the Y2 Moment of Triumph.

I'm up for that, been without my PS4 for three weeks since moving in with my sis but collected a load of stuff yesterday/this evening so can set everything up again!

The Internet is shit there though so not sure if I'll be able to stay green bar :heh:

So I finally pre-ordered the expansion... better late than never...

Wondering when the raid is likely to take place? I believe the expansion should drop on the 20th? So is the plan to raid on the 23rd/24th?

Just wondering more than anything as I'm at a wedding on the 24th, thus won't be able to raid that particular weekend.

So if @Deathjam would like to take my place then that's no problem at all :)

So I finally pre-ordered the expansion... better late than never...

Wondering when the raid is likely to take place? I believe the expansion should drop on the 20th? So is the plan to raid on the 23rd/24th?

Just wondering more than anything as I'm at a wedding on the 24th, thus won't be able to raid that particular weekend.

So if @Deathjam would like to take my place then that's no problem at all :)

For the longest time, I thought the expansion realise date was Sept 3rd. At least I will have internet for when this drops. But I imagine they will give a week as least before making the raid available.

For the longest time, I thought the expansion realise date was Sept 3rd. At least I will have internet for when this drops. But I imagine they will give a week as least before making the raid available.

They didn't last time, did they?

Honestly, I don't game anywhere near as much as I was last year when the other raid came out. I'd be surprised if I was actually raid ready by the time it opens.

They didn't last time, did they?

Honestly, I don't game anywhere near as much as I was last year when the other raid came out. I'd be surprised if I was actually raid ready by the time it opens.

Good point. Just moved in with the girlfriend and guilt is now becoming more of a factor to acknowledge.