NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

I won't be home until 10pm but if you are still around, we can do it. Think we only got a strike left.

Think it's two strikes or crucible matches, so it can probably be done at the same time as Iron Banner!

I'll probably still be about at 10.

Yesterday I went two for two on dropping Three of Coins and getting Exotics to drop in Iron Banner. Either super lucky or they bumped up the success rate in IB matches.

Forgot to use one on my third match.

Just lucky. Rest of my coins yeilded no results.

God the grind to Rank 5 sucks, and just to try and get a ghost above 350.....

I love the new changes made to the Iron Banner. It took me 3+ hours to reach Rank 5 on my warlock which unlocked a massive EXP boost for the Alts. All characters are already at rank 5 within 10-12 hours.

Try to wait 10 mins after the last 3oC expired before use a new 3oC because it will be around 1 in 5 chances you will get an exotic and 1 in 9 chances if you don't. I got that from reddit who did an experiment with 3oC

I love the new changes made to the Iron Banner. It took me 3+ hours to reach Rank 5 on my warlock which unlocked a massive EXP boost for the Alts. All characters are already at rank 5 within 10-12 hours.

Try to wait 10 mins after the last 3oC expired before use a new 3oC because it will be around 1 in 5 chances you will get an exotic and 1 in 9 chances if you don't. I got that from reddit who did an experiment with 3oC

So if you are using them in Iron banner use them every other match?

Their research show that 3oC got a 10 mins cooldown and people who tried this method said it's seem working

Basically if you activate (select the item in the menu) a three of coins you should wait 10 minutes before you activate (select the item in the menu) another one.

You can activate a new 3oC immediately after consuming one (killing an ultra, finishing a crucible match) as long as it was 10 minutes since you activated the last one.

So you can usually activate one at the start of every crucible match as 10 minutes will usually have passed by the time you start another match.

Has anyone else got the raid scout rifle? is it just me or is it too slow fire rate wise for the Aksis fight (2nd phase)? I'm been using the IB Pulse Rifle and it seems awful by comparison, since you can't precision hit skanks

Raid Scout Rifle is more for the first boss and dregs I think. Gonna need more impact for the DPS like Black Splinder, Gjallarhorn/Sleeper Simulator for the final phase. Have higher LL helps :)

So it's Tuesday which means new raid! Who's in, starting tonight at 7:45?

1) Eddage

2) @Shorty

3) @Map

4) @Zell

5) @DriftKaiser

6) Space

@Shorty and @DriftKaiser if you're both raiding then we need to get in a fireteam before we start and finish off the next step of the Outbreak Prime quest, the stage after the one we're on is to complete the raid again!

Edited by Eddage

I can't do tonight unfortunately. That said, I'm still up for doing the exotic quest later in the week with @Zell and @Map if Zell manages to get the quest started on his warlock. Weekend is looking more free for me.

That'll learn you to prioritise anything over Destiny reset day!

Paging @Agent Gibbs - if you don't have plans to do it with your secret other group you cheat on N-E with? ;)

That'll learn you to prioritise anything over Destiny reset day!

Paging @Agent Gibbs - if you don't have plans to do it with your secret other group you cheat on N-E with? ;)

Look i thought we were in an open relationship and could see other people! know that i love you, its just meaningless raiding, honestly

Managed to convince so lapsed destiny players to rejoin destiny and cobbled together a group, we are shit though, only managed one complete raid by chance. We are almost as bad as we (NE b-team) were on atheon with that last Aksis round, someone always goes down and we fluff it.

Any Tips for a hunter set up? mine seems to die very easily with the captains at ll367 - max armour and agility, should i put more into recovery? or just gitgood

I can't tonight, i won't be in until 10pm, i'd be up for it just about any other day, i've got two characters i can raid with, just need to finish the story with my Titan and i'll have three

Play nightstalker, use the helmet that gives you shadestep, roll a lot, poison the captains and yellow vandals or use smoke to escape in a pinch. I was about 367 on my first attempt and tbh I think that light level's the biggest problem anyway :p

I don't think we're going to have a sixth player to raid tonight. @Deathjam?

I could also raid Thursday and Sunday morning/early afternoon.

Edited by Shorty

If we don't manage to raid tonight then I'm free any other day this week.

I'll still be on for weekly plaguelands stuff and perhaps some nightfalls if others fancy that.

Play nightstalker, use the helmet that gives you shadestep, roll a lot, poison the captains and yellow vandals or use smoke to escape in a pinch. I was about 367 on my first attempt and tbh I think that light level's the biggest problem anyway :p

I don't think we're going to have a sixth player to raid tonight. @Deathjam?

I could also raid Thursday and Sunday morning/early afternoon.

Nowhere near Raid ready unfortunately.

Sorry if it didn't happen for you guys last night. I'm definitely up for doing a raid later this week (plus alts if anyone wants to do that too). How is Friday evening for people? If not then, I could also do Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon. Can't do tonight or Thursday though.

I'm 379 now so I imagine it will be much easier and quicker.