NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

@Daft I'm in no rush to be honest.

You up for some Trials? @Eddage is interested too I think. Not too arsed about progression... more so the completion of a few bounties etc :)

Yes, yes, fuckity yes yes. I am so up for Trials.

Sorry guys, I would only put Destiny back on to play that second lot of DLC that came out as I've not even played that yet, haha. Then I'd get rid of the game.

Mida and Conspiracy Theory D are still great on trials (with a good Matador 64 roll edging it out). Vendor hand cannon palindrome is good too. Bear in mind it's LL dependent though. Competition is a mixed bag at the moment, one match has pros and one match has noobs. Watch out for the motherfucking Trespasser sidearm.

Mida and Conspiracy Theory D are still great on trials (with a good Matador 64 roll edging it out). Vendor hand cannon palindrome is good too. Bear in mind it's LL dependent though. Competition is a mixed bag at the moment, one match has pros and one match has noobs. Watch out for the motherfucking Trespasser sidearm.

I'm hoping for more noob matches :D although if they're quick games either way then that's good too.

I'll be using my Eyasluna :)

Eyasluna is fucking filthy. Every time I get killed by it I find myself raging at the stupidity of a multiplayer game centred around the RNG of lucky weapon drops :p

The time is fine with me. Eyasluna dropped alot for me before the ROI. Got one with Relentless tracker, third eyes and other with outlaw and LitC. Both have rifled barrel for that extra range boost :P

Eyasluna is fucking filthy. Every time I get killed by it I find myself raging at the stupidity of a multiplayer game centred around the RNG of lucky weapon drops :p

Haha for sure! I'd hate to be on the receiving end of it.

Mine has Hot Swap and Luck in the Chamber with the choice of Hammer Forged, Explosive Rounds or Oiled Frame.

RNG was kind to me :D

You can also move across the new artefacts, they're not class specific. They're a good choice to infuse things into.

What really? that i did not know! Well my hunter is 365 then! i've got a spare artifact and with a moved ghost i'm sorted

Currently rediscovering the pcmasterrace so have been a bit AWOL. I have a vault full of legendaries so I could probably get up to 365 ish pretty soonish along with some strike runs. Just need to find the time to login

Confirmed.

I'll be on before as well, think new iron banner starts today so will be on that. A few N E matches before we raid?

I'll be on from about 5.30-7pm or so, so up for some IB if there's space for me!

The matchmaking in Trials was ridiculous last night.

Will be around also!

I'll be on from about 5.30-7pm or so, so up for some IB if there's space for me!

The matchmaking in Trials was ridiculous last night.

Yeah, we've had a tough old time with Trials this weekend. A combination of being out of practice and also facing some very good teams.

Worth doing for the loot though. Gold tier resets each day and is relatively quick to complete. We also got to 7 wins so managed to get a weapon. Still a long way off Lighthouse at this point but I'm hopeful of getting there again at some point!

Still working on what my optimal loadout should be. I'm loving The Palindrome and think it works well with a sniper. Hawksaw and Mida are probably the better choices when running shotgun.

I'll be on at 5pm incase if you need help with Nightfall and iron banner. Love that new artifact for the sword cos it made me like a Jedi reflects all lasershots back them. 😂

Yesterday I went two for two on dropping Three of Coins and getting Exotics to drop in Iron Banner. Either super lucky or they bumped up the success rate in IB matches.

Forgot to use one on my third match.

I won't be home until 10pm but if you are still around, we can do it. Think we only got a strike left.