NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

How much have they gimped the three of coins?ive dropped 30+ I've the past day and a half (yesterday's 2 3 hour blocks of strikes) and another 5 this morning and got not one single exotic

Still light level 362 now

Don't think they've gimped it, it's just all RNG. I've had about 5 or 6 exotic engrams (including a double drop yesterday) from roughly 30.

Still seems to average out somewhere around the 1 in 5 area.

How are you using them?

Don't think they've gimped it, it's just all RNG. I've had about 5 or 6 exotic engrams (including a double drop yesterday) from roughly 30.

Still seems to average out somewhere around the 1 in 5 area.

How are you using them?

I usually pop one just outside the boss room or then I did start popping them once the strike had started to see if it made any difference

Think the only times I didn't pop one was when I was on the sion flayers strike, so twice out of god knows how many strikes

It is odd because the other day when I restarted Destiny I got an exotic from a crucible match, which I think became the new exotic machine gun (which I'm told not many seem to have drop yet-maybe that used my luck) and one during the sepiks strike that turned into exotic hunter boots

Tomorrow I'm going out in the evening but free in the morning and afternoon.

I'm free all day tomorrow. I managed to get my hunter up to 367 with rare warlock gears. Got the Felwinter's artifact which should work very well with Stormcaller's ability.

I'd like to start this morning too, although doubt you'll rouse people for an 8am start on a weekend :p

Vybezage?

The new raid is really good, the best since VoG I think. The new social area and new patrol areas are also cool, and the enemies too. The story missions are fun if not groundbreaking, a couple are quite challenging.

But, there's not a lot to it beyond that IMO, and the grind to reach raid levels is really annoying. Weapons... you've kinda seen it all before, not much new there. Worth every penny for the raid IMO but doubt it'll keep my attention for long. (The raid which we didn't quite manage despite literally playing all day yesterday. We weren't quite doing enough damage to the last boss)

Edited by Shorty

How do you make solid gains above 350? Do you just need to grind strikes? I seem to have hit a cap when decrypting.

You might have something holding you back, like artifact? I think you need to bring everything up because there's a cap how high drops will be above your lowest level item. To counter that, items you need to fill that gap will be very likely to drop from skeleton key chests.

Yeah I agreed with @Shorty. The WotM raid is amazing cos it's encouraging teamwork between us especially in the final part of the raid.

Blue Engrams - 340 LL (365 LL Decrypted Blue gears after you beat Heroic Strike bosses)

Purple Engrams - 365 LL

Exotic Engrams - 385 LL (I think)

Highest LL Ghost Shell - Faction Packages/ToO/Iron Banner/RNG Decryption

Highest LL Artifact - Rank up Crota's Bane Faction/Strike Chests with Skeleton Keys

Strikes only drop gear up to LL 365 too, the only things that can drop higher are the skeleton key chests, the Archon's forge, Exotic engrams and Legendary engrams - i had some 366 ones decrypt on me yesterday so i've got a few pieces that are now 366

The heoric Siva strike is areal grind to get 365 though, you get two blue drops from the boss only, which CAN be a higher light level than your overall level, 9 times out of 10 i'd get something 1 level higher, sometimes it would be up to 4 light levels higher so i made some gains. In the end though i got quite a few spares that went in the vault to level up other characters

Got my Warlock to 365

Hunter is 349 - held back by a LL200 BLUE artifact and a 340 ghost

Titan is 359 - held back by a 340 ghost and 340 chest piece

So i'm pretty set for raiding now when slots are free.

Going from what was originally said when the raid team was formed, we kind of have an agreement that the original team will get to the end together regardless of weekly reset. With that in mind, @DriftKaiser @Eddage @Map @Sheikah @Zell - all free to start tomorrow (Tuesday) from around 19:45? With an aim to continue on Sunday in the day if we need to.

Not to interfere but it looks like you have 4/6 members ready/close for a second blind raid team.

And this raid is honestly very fun to do blind, there's nothing that is so contrived you can't work it out yourself given enough time (except the very difficult, optional puzzle that took internet geniuses several days collaboratively).

Aye, there'll be @Agent Gibbs @Daft @Deathjam and me so far

I can't promise I'll be especially speedy levelling up but I'm up for that (I'm also happy to wait until everyone is levelled if I somehow not the slowest). I'll be on late tonight if anyone wants to help with levelling.

Strikes only drop gear up to LL 365 too, the only things that can drop higher are the skeleton key chests, the Archon's forge, Exotic engrams and Legendary engrams - i had some 366 ones decrypt on me yesterday so i've got a few pieces that are now 366

The heoric Siva strike is areal grind to get 365 though, you get two blue drops from the boss only, which CAN be a higher light level than your overall level, 9 times out of 10 i'd get something 1 level higher, sometimes it would be up to 4 light levels higher so i made some gains. In the end though i got quite a few spares that went in the vault to level up other characters

Got my Warlock to 365

Hunter is 349 - held back by a LL200 BLUE artifact and a 340 ghost

Titan is 359 - held back by a 340 ghost and 340 chest piece

So i'm pretty set for raiding now when slots are free.

You know you can move your ghost across characters right?

I am up for starting at 7:45 on Tue. One thing to note though, the monitors need to all be done in one sitting which we can't do if we just get up to the final boss in one sitting, then leave. I'm not sure we'll have enough time to do the whole raid including monitors when starting at this time (although as it's a work night, not much I can do about the start time).

I've got plans again for Sunday night and I'm not missing them again! I think with a little LL increase and a fresh start we'll kick that boss to the curb :) I'll be on tonight grinding strikes, or Archon's Forge if anyone else is about.

If we don't do the monitors, we don't do it, there'll be other chances.

You know you can move your ghost across characters right?

:blank:

I did but somehow i'd not considered that......

Well maybe i just need a hunter artifact (i have spare warlock ones to infuse into it) and another 365 chest to infuse on my Titan

I'm more raid ready than i thought!

Not to interfere but it looks like you have 4/6 members ready/close for a second blind raid team.

Aye, there'll be @kav82 out of retirement otherwise we'd almost have the old B-team raid squad ready

:blank:

I did but somehow i'd not considered that......

Well maybe i just need a hunter artifact (i have spare warlock ones to infuse into it) and another 365 chest to infuse on my Titan

I'm more raid ready than i thought!

shame we haven't got @kav82 out of retirement otherwise we'd almost have the old B-team raid squad ready

You can also move across the new artefacts, they're not class specific. They're a good choice to infuse things into.

@Daft I'm in no rush to be honest.

You up for some Trials? @Eddage is interested too I think. Not too arsed about progression... more so the completion of a few bounties etc :)