NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Just pray for a good gear drop during the raid because it's only once you get to Oryx that being 311 and up is beneficial (but not required).

So on challenge mode, there'll be a different boss to beat a different way each week, and the hint suggests that, as expected, Golgoroth will need to be brought down without ever losing his gaze.

I think that's pretty doable now!

Not sure if I asked before - but what do you guys tend to spend your legendary marks on(if you do) other than infusing things?

Not sure if I asked before - but what do you guys tend to spend your legendary marks on(if you do) other than infusing things?

Usually just for infusing. To be honest, I usually forget they're there!

@Rummy. It's better to save the Legendary Mark for the Iron Banner weapons/gears, Exotic weapons/gears, vendor weapons/gears with ideal rolls.

I tend to spend them on acquiring a year 2 exotic (if you had the year 1 you can get an upgrade at the terminal). Other than that, planetary materials, or iron banner weapons/armour. Infusion costs mostly balance out with things you scrap.

You'll get quite a lot of marks just doing trials/iron banner so you should still have some left over when you come to buying your IB loot.

I tend to spend them on acquiring a year 2 exotic (if you had the year 1 you can get an upgrade at the terminal). Other than that, planetary materials, or iron banner weapons/armour. Infusion costs mostly balance out with things you scrap.

You'll get quite a lot of marks just doing trials/iron banner so you should still have some left over when you come to buying your IB loot.

Yeah I only discovered the Year 2 Exotics terminal thingy a few weeks back - haven't got lots unlocked on there yet though but maybe I'll just focus on that for now. I didn't do much IB and haven't touched Trials, but I used to get the planetary materials with mine(got quite a few now!) - just wondered if there was really anything else worth buying with them but that. I've been doing the daily crucible and heroic and sometimes the weekly crucible to get marks so I'm slowly building back up to 200, hence thinking about spending them rather than maxing out.

Neat I'll vaguely keep that in mind if I ever manage to do the heroic strike for my exotic sword.

Who want to do some ToO with me tonight?

Got invited by some randomers and we went on 8-0 then last two games we got pwned by two elite teams. :(

Edited by DriftKaiser

Who want to do some ToO with me tonight?

Got invited by some randomers and we went on 8-0 then last two games we got pwned by two elite teams. :(

Damn that's really unlucky! :(

It's not a bad map for ToO to be fair, although it's definitely a shotgun wanker map.

Anyone up for some Trials later after we've downed Oryx?

Here's a really good read about the fall of Halo and the rise of Destiny. Figured you Destiny guys may find what Eurogamer have to say interesting.

HERE

Yeah was thinking of posting this, makes for a very good read. I agree with it - certain types of games become more fashionable (e.g. the loot, RPG mechanics and aiming down sights). While on the other hand, some mechanics start to feel old.

Sticking to old concepts and not embracing enough new/fashionable elements is one of my bigger complaints for Nintendo games actually.

I might not be on until later. Maybe we can just do the whole thing again later in the week on a new signup.

Yeah I'm up for that, put me down for that. Should be on for 7:30/8 for sure. :)

Hard mode I reckon.

Aw hells yis. Do we go in blind and try and figure out the challenge ourselves? I'm guessing you'll just have to beat him in two totems.

Edit: Up for HM personally.

Edited by Shorty

Hearing word that it's just a harder version, rather than doing something specific.

Hard mode drops 320 artifact and a 320 weapon apparently, so we should definitely try it on hard!