NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Golgy is definitely more than that though, as they said the one-pool method wouldn't work.

If there's a 320 artefact to be had then definitely HM!

It may be that you have to down him in two auras as that seems to be what people have been doing. Need someone to do it in three/four to confirm.

Yeah sounds good. If the loot changes with every challenge then it's possible the artifact won't be available every week.

I'm guessing the artifact is just a one off item the first time you complete one of the challenges, then the other challenges will just be the guaranteed 320 item.

320 armor from Golgoroth is gonna be awesome.

Who's got 305ish alts on tonight's raid team? Happy to run it repeatedly :D

All of mine are 308-310 minimum.

All my alts are 310+ so I'm good to go.

Seems there is some confusion about what the challenge actually is as some people have done it in two auras and not had the rewards. People are even saying they did it in more because they thought the challenge would be to have to survive all his different attacks.

It's starting to look like the challenge may be to have a different aura holder each time and for the aura holder not to die, those may be the only factors (plus the extra/tougher ads).

Others think wiping may ruin it, which screws up alt switching for checkpoints. I'm keeping my eye on Reddit to get more info

Yup. All my alts at least 313 with best gear.

My Titan is 303 and Hunter is 304 on their current armour gears but can reach 308+ with the weapons.

Probably a bit beneath you guys now but anyone want to help with a normal mode raid on Thursday? Heyho's messaged me to see if I'm interested, not sure of time yet, or who else we might have(Frag/Psychick probs can't make it) - just putting some feelers out before getting other randoms.

EDIT: Wouldn't start until at least 8, as Heyho's gotta get the littler kids to bed.

Edited by Rummy

All my alts are 310+ so I'm good to go.

Seems there is some confusion about what the challenge actually is as some people have done it in two auras and not had the rewards. People are even saying they did it in more because they thought the challenge would be to have to survive all his different attacks.

It's starting to look like the challenge may be to have a different aura holder each time and for the aura holder not to die, those may be the only factors (plus the extra/tougher ads).

Others think wiping may ruin it, which screws up alt switching for checkpoints. I'm keeping my eye on Reddit to get more info

Wiping = spoiling it seems unlikely/too harsh. That'd mean if you wipe once you can't get it on that character all week?

Wiping = spoiling it seems unlikely/too harsh. That'd mean if you wipe once you can't get it on that character all week?

Looks like you're right. Also if you beat the Warpriest without meeting the criteria you can beat him again and it'll spawn a chest with the rewards.

You must have different aura holders with each damage phase. No guardian can hold the aura more than once otherwise you will not receive the challenge mode drops. You CAN have someone die and you do NOT need to beat him in two phases. I apologize for the confusion.

Good to know that the Warpriest strategy we used in NM/HM is a legit way!

I accept your apology ;)

Not much need for spoiler tags then, we just play the way we always play :)

I accept your apology ;)

Not much need for spoiler tags then, we just play the way we always play :)

Except for Golgoroth of course! :P

I thought that it was someone else who couldn't do Thursday, glad I wasn't cracking up there.

Last quick shout for a normal mode raid tonight at around 8/9ish? Maybe if anyone wants to get some loot for an alt or so?