NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Then let's start a signup for another challenge mode run next Wednesday, 7:30-8PM start time, since I know you can do Wednesdays. Who else is with me?!

[sheikah]

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

I won't be able to make 8. Earliest I can do is 9 if I'm lucky now. Any chance it can be change to today or Thursday? Doubt it but asking anyways

All I really want is the helmet so and shader so I wouldn't mind just dropping it at oryx if that's an option

@Sheikah @Shorty @MilaGi @Deathjam @Agent Gibbs

What nights this week can everyone do? I have no plans at the moment, but there is a chance I'll be playing football Thursday night so may not be able to do then.

I still think we should head in tonight with the five of us (@MilaGi, you can't do tonight right?) So we can get up to the totems, then maybe just play from 9 on Wednesday and get as far as possible before deciding on a final day to finish it off.

From what I've read on Reddit the challenge actually makes the fight easier and is not what people were expecting!

What nights this week can everyone do? I have no plans at the moment, but there is a chance I'll be playing football Thursday night so may not be able to do then.

I still think we should head in tonight with the five of us (@MilaGi, you can't do tonight right?) So we can get up to the totems, then maybe just play from 9 on Wednesday and get as far as possible before deciding on a final day to finish it off.

From what I've read on Reddit the challenge actually makes the fight easier and is not what people were expecting!

Yeah that's right. Can't do tonight or next Tues, but available for the next two after that (29th Dec and 5th Jan). Would definitely like chance at a ghost shell so totems would be ideal :)

I'm not around on Friday but free Sat-Mon.

I'm intrigued about that challenge now, but CBA to go to read about it lol

EDIT: went to Reddit

Edited by MilaGi
I caved and went to Reddit!

Yeah that's right. Can't do tonight or next Tues, but available for the next two after that (29th Dec and 5th Jan). Would definitely like chance at a ghost shell so totems would be ideal :)

I'm not around on Friday but free Sat-Mon.

I'm intrigued about that challenge now, but CBA to go to read about it lol

Can you do Thursday? I am more than happy not to play football if it means getting this done.

Can you do Thursday? I am more than happy not to play football if it means getting this done.

I can but I think @Deathjam has his "Netflix and chill" night on a Thurs

I can but I think @Deathjam has his "Netflix and chill" night on a Thurs

Any chance it can be change to today or Thursday? Doubt it but asking anyways

Thursday is looking good.

I can't come online tonight (going to see book of mormon).

Can do most other nights, not sure about Thursday though.

Edited by Sheikah

Got the Legendary edition from GAME today, traded in Pokémon X worth £19. £10.99 difference to pay, not bad at all :)

I got couple other games to finish before i start this up though.

I won't be home until 9pm tonight, Thursday its my Works Christmas 'do' so i'll be drunk and still out, Friday is my Birthday so i'll likely be out with my Family for a meal

I can only really do Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday this week, then Next Week

Got the Legendary edition from GAME today, traded in Pokémon X worth £19. £10.99 difference to pay, not bad at all :)

I got couple other games to finish before i start this up though.

I've still got a newb character and another at like level 30 - so if you get to a point either where you wanna level up or get to 40 and wanna be tackling some of the earlier stuff that you might not find others to join for, feel free to hit me up!

Okay, I can already see this raid falling apart. Any other week I would just say sod it but I've been waiting for the Oryx challenge mode and do not want to miss it.

Can you please fill in this poll ASAP so we can all see when everyone is available. If we can't all do it at the same time then we'll have to start looking at replacing people.

(I know the poll has a lot of options but I wanted to be specific, especially for the weekend).

Filled the poll incase if you missed a player.

Joined a raid consist of my mate and his clanmates and they booted me for doing the right thing during opening the Warpriest's gate. Instead of splitting into 2x 3-men fireteams on both totems like we do, they used 1x 2-men on the plate, 2x 2-men on both totems thus the guys on the totems are unable to defend themselves against nearby minions.

I'm outside of the Warpriest's gate checkpoint if you want to skip the jumping ships puzzle and directly into Warpriest for other guys who will do the raid tomorrow's night. Just message me and I'll share the checkpoint with you in the morning/afternoon before I went to work.

Edited by DriftKaiser

I cannot guarantee Thurs or Friday evening unfortunately.

I won't be able to do next Monday (Christmas party).

This is basically one of the reasons I scheduled this raid for Wednesday, given it's so close to Christmas and I know a lot of us have things to go do. It seems like from the list we have two options - either wait until weekend or @Deathjam considers offering a place to the reserve for tomorrow. No offence intended at all with this suggestion, I would just like to see some resolution. :)

Edited by Sheikah

I don't think we'd complete it tomorrow night anyway so I reckon just make a start at 9 when @Deathjam gets on then finish it on Saturday.

Ok then, let's do that!

As Saturday 19:30 seems free for all, can we use that as our continuation date/time after tomorrow?

Ok then, let's do that!

As Saturday 19:30 seems free for all, can we use that as our continuation date/time after tomorrow?

That sounds good for me.

Wait so tonight at 9pm and then Saturday? get in! i don't have to sit with the missues and watch the X-factor Final!