NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

I'm free on this Tues and Wed again so I want to save a spot for the next raid. :P

In that case...

Hard Mode Raid, Tuesday 7:30PM start

1. Eddage

2. @DriftKaiser

3. space

4. space

5. space

6. space

I'm guessing it's back to the Warpriest challenge which is an easy 320 weapon (plus alts)

In that case...

1. Eddage

2. @DriftKaiser

3. space

4. space

5. space

6. space

I'm guessing it's back to the Warpriest challenge which is an easy 320 weapon (plus alts)

Would love to but can't as it's my last darts match before Xmas.

Still want a 320 weapon :(

Can't even do Weds this week. Only available Sun/Mon

I want another pop at Oryx HM Challenge this evening (7.30), but we'll have to be 311+, sorry if that excludes anyone but we were getting nowhere on Friday.

@Zell can sit in for Sheikah [edit - full]

Edited by Shorty

I want another pop at Oryx HM Challenge this evening (7.30), but we'll have to be 311+, sorry if that excludes anyone but we were getting nowhere on Friday.

@Zell can sit in for Sheikah - anyone else free? (Open to all but priority to those who did the rest of the run last week)

Travelling to London at 6. Will probably be home at 10 so unless anyone is still keen then, don't think i can make it unfortunately.

@Zell can sit in for Sheikah - anyone else free? (Open to all but priority to those who did the rest of the run last week)

I would, but my alt isn't high enough (303). Maybe @DriftKaiser is free?

You see i'm off work so i could have another crack at Oryx tonight even later tonight if we agree to wait for Deathjam

I think the issue was having my alt at 311 and milagi at 303, if we just had 1 per go then we could do it, so i'm happy to play as my warlock at 315, i would like to get through with my titan if we can alternate

Drift is working til late unfortunately.

So to clarify we would have Gibbs (315) and Milagi (303) for round one, then Gibbs (311) and Milagi (311+?) for round two - if you're happy to help out an extra time @MilaGi :). If we have that combo and the checkpoint I'm sure we'll easily fit in a third run.

@Eddage, you up for it tonight?

If so we'll still need a sixth. @Daft you wanna dust off your greaves and grab some easy(ish) 320 gear? :)

Edited by Shorty

I am 100% up for it. Would've suggested it myself but didn't think we'd get enough people together!

If so we'll still need a sixth. @Daft you wanna dust off your greaves and grab some easy(ish) 320 gear? :)

Sure, why not. What time do you need me to be on?

Drift is working til late unfortunately.

So to clarify we would have Gibbs (315) and Milagi (303) for round one, then Gibbs (311) and Milagi (311+?) for round two - if you're happy to help out an extra time @MilaGi :). If we have that combo and the checkpoint I'm sure we'll easily fit in a third run.

@Eddage, you up for it tonight?

Aye, I'll happily help out (my main is 313). Only difficulty I was having when using my 303 Titan was dealing with the adds just before Oryx does that teleport thing, and then ultimately avoiding being hit by the Shade when being teleported early.

I don't really want to be the weak link, especially when we've only got a few hours to get it done.

Edited by MilaGi

Sure, why not. What time do you need me to be on?

We're aiming for 7.30ish, thanks man!

Sorry about the overtime at the work but my hours are finally go back to normal now. I'll beat the Oryx Challenge when it come back in this Jan. What's the strategy did you used? Same as usually but protects those orbs from Light Eater Knights until you got 16+ orbs right instead of detonate them straightaway?

In that case...

1. Eddage

2. @DriftKaiser

3. space

4. space

5. space

6. space

Just throwing this out there again in the hope we can get people.

Just throwing this out there again in the hope we can get people.

I'll be up for it

On the Warpriest, you just can't have the aura more than once.

So if you die while holding it and someone gets it who's had it before, or if the same person gets on the last plate twice, you lose the challenge... easy :)

Rewards are an emblem, another 320 artifact and a 320 heavy or special (I got 2x Quillum's Terminus and 1x rocket launcher when we did it on 3 alts last week) as well as the standard HM and NM drops.