NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

If it was a thing, it would be at the top of here https://www.reddit.com/r/destinythegame :p

Have they ever re-jigged the spawn of enemies on the planets though? I've never noticed such in the months I've been playing.

It's literally like Cabal everywhere you'd be finding Hive from the bit you land, even through to the Masoleum(there's still Hive, just a lot less...annoying when you're going Hive Hunting :p!). Seemed strange to me, and wasn't just because of one of those enemy moving against the other dealies. I don't like dealing with change!

Yep got my MIDA

My exotic collection is pretty good now. 310 light average now should be ok for Iron Banner i hope.

Anyone up for Hard Raid tomorrow, 7:30 start? Golgoroth challenge again so guaranteed 320 armour drops.

1. Eddage

2. @MilaGi

3. @DriftKaiser

4. Space

5. Space

6. Space

Edited by Eddage

Anyone up for Hard Raid tomorrow, 7:30 start? Golgoroth challenge again so guaranteed 320 armour drops.

1. Eddage

2. Space

3. Space

4. Space

5. Space

6. Space

count me in!

Filled in the poll, should be available for most of the weekend!

Okay so looks like Sunday is the best option...

Golgoroth Challenge, Hard Raid, Sunday 3rd @ 7:30

1. Eddage

2. @MilaGi

3. @DriftKaiser

4. @Shorty

5. @Sheikah

6. @Zell

@Shorty, what's the earliest you can start? Everyone else can start before 7:30, would like to get it done as early as possible then maybe play some Iron Banner (yes I'm actually doing it this time) after.

@Agent Gibbs, you're first reserve.

Well I can't do today, and more people could do it Sun than Fri which is why it was picked I think.

Rank 4 in Iron Banner got a 314 Body armor piece. Got the auto rifle too but bad roll.

Sunday was picked because it was the first day/time that the first five people to respond could all do.

So we either do it tonight and @Sheikah misses out or we keep with Sunday and @Shorty misses out. However Shorty did have priority as he signed up for the original one on Tuesday, which would make doing it tonight with @Agent Gibbs the fairest thing (I think).

This is making my head hurt :heh:

What does everyone think?

@MilaGi @DriftKaiser @Zell