NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Think I'm getting hooked on the thrill if 3oCs gambles. Apparently must have popped one before I went off last night/this morn, cracked right in with sparrow racing this eve and got an exotic engram! Didn't realise it was SRL-able. Gone to the cryptarch aaand...its rolled out as a 310 Bad Juju :yay:!

Means I'll sadly have to consider fucking off my Telesto(glad I kept my 300 long far gone tho), hopefully I'll like the Bad Juju being as its a pulse rifle.

Ofc despite all of this I'm still a bit shit - finding it impossible to try solo-ing Fear's Embrace for the SrL mission, let alone within the time limit! Is there anyone else here with it pending and wanna give it a run at some point? Or know a good way to solo it? I just can't figure out a good way without getting merked by the ads.

Ofc despite all of this I'm still a bit shit - finding it impossible to try solo-ing Fear's Embrace for the SrL mission, let alone within the time limit! Is there anyone else here with it pending and wanna give it a run at some point? Or know a good way to solo it? I just can't figure out a good way without getting merked by the ads.

Most of us had trouble with that mission first time around, let alone with the time limit - I haven't even attempted it (I loaded up the mission to see how long you had but didn't bother attempting).

I'd be up for getting it done though, probably be a lot easier now that I have weapons that deal bonus damage to taken enemies!

@Rummy Fear's Embrace is the free pass to call in the cavalry, get on yo friends list and send out some SOS invites :p

IB is back on 29th Dec and Lord Saladin will sell Auto Rifle, Shotgun, helmet and boots.

PS Exclusive IB Gears

IB_Sony_Gear.jpg

@Daft. Do you want to be a (daft) Punk Warlock? Cos one of the PS exclusive IB Warlock Helm looks quite punk to me with those spike mohawk.

Cant wait for IB this time. : peace:

I am still using pulse rifles in crucible mostly. This weeks arms dealer pulse is quite good!

finding it impossible to try solo-ing Fear's Embrace for the SrL mission, let alone within the time limit! Is there anyone else here with it pending and wanna give it a run at some point? Or know a good way to solo it? I just can't figure out a good way without getting merked by the ads.

I am happy to help. For the final battle/boss. Find a safe spot in one of the little rooms around the outer upper areas. Carry some ammo packs and it'll be cake. Snipe the boss often.

Ahhh, glad to hear it isn't just me then! Me and Frag really struggled with it when we originally ran it, and I managed to get him down to about a third on the solo with I think weapons of light, running, and the 310 machine gun, with 2/3 of us higher light it hopefully won't be too painful at all(he says). When are you guys doing your raid? I could try and co-incide either side of that. Otherwise I think I'll be on tonight, and most likely tmw too(then not til maybe Tues).

I'm on everyday so if I'm around I'll help, though I'll give way to ppl who also have the quest

IB is back on 29th Dec and Lord Saladin will sell Auto Rifle, Shotgun, helmet and boots.

PS Exclusive IB Gears

IB_Sony_Gear.jpg

@Daft. Do you want to be a (daft) Punk Warlock? Cos one of the PS exclusive IB Warlock Helm looks quite punk to me with those spike mohawk.

It'd need more lights to entice me to log on again.

Ok, does anyone other than myself and Eddage need to tackle the 'Fear's Embrace' mission within the time limit for the SRL/Amanda Holliday quest line? I think with 2-3 of us we could easily do it, but ofc it makes sense to get 3 of us who need it at the same time if possible. I know it was an absolute arse of a mission originally, but I'm thinking/hoping it won't take too long if we run straight through the first bit to the boss and don't die enough to end up with a reset.

Unrelated note - I picked up primary ammo synths at some point, and I was sure it was from the Gunsmith, but he hasn't had any for weeks now - is there any other way to get them at all? I've already been hoping they'll reappear in his weekly stock change(consumables have remained the same for weeks) but now especially with Bad Juju's full auto ability AND its auto-reload on kills I can see myself burning through primary in no time, and some synths would definitely help me out!

FWIW I did it on my own, beating the boss with Black Hole and 1KYS + Sleeper Simulant in a few seconds :p

Hard Light looks interesting - is it worth me buying with my coins tho? Especially as I've got bad juju and telesto now? Wondering if I should just wait for engrams from 3oC instead now.

Also @Eddage you wanna do the mission sometime tmw? Saw you on now but my head just ain't really in it atm. Let me know when you're good to do it and I'll see who'll make our third?

Also @Eddage you wanna do the mission sometime tmw? Saw you on now but my head just ain't really in it atm. Let me know when you're good to do it and I'll see who'll make our third?

Tomorrow is good with me. We're picking up our raid at 19:30 so just before that would work well (although I'll probably be on and off throughout the day so if you wanna do it earlier then let me know).

Edited by Eddage

I've just bought the taken King second hand but fear I have been sold destiny only and been conned , how do I check if I have the DLC

Tomorrow is good with me. We're picking up our raid at 19:30 so just before that would work well (although I'll probably be on and off throughout the day so if you wanna do it earlier then let me know).

Is there any slight possibility that the Raid can be put back an hour or so? I've been asked if I would like to go to the Newcastle match, but if I go I'll not get home until around half 8 or so :shakehead.

I'm more than happy to watch the match at the pub (5 mins from my house) lol

I've just bought the taken King second hand but fear I have been sold destiny only and been conned , how do I check if I have the DLC

Its a dlc code/scratch off card thingy. TTK stuff is exclusively download from what I understand.

Thanks @DriftKaiser and @Eddage - we just gave Fears Embrace a quick run through and got it done! I'm still absolutely happy to help out with anyone else who needs to so it though, just give me a shout here or on PSN, likely home most of tomorrow.

EDIT: ahhh yisss! Just picked up an exotic engram I somehow missed from the postmaster...rolled out as another 310 machine gun - super good advice?? I really meant to be scrapping these for shards to upgrade others but at this rate I'm gonna end up with quite a collection...

Edited by Rummy

Is there any slight possibility that the Raid can be put back an hour or so? I've been asked if I would like to go to the Newcastle match, but if I go I'll not get home until around half 8 or so :shakehead.

I'm more than happy to watch the match at the pub (5 mins from my house) lol

I'd rather not start later since tomorrow is the only night we can do it. I guess it depends what time everyone is willing to stay on until.

@Sheikah @Shorty @Deathjam @Agent Gibbs

I'd rather not start later since tomorrow is the only night we can do it. I guess it depends what time everyone is willing to stay on until.

@Sheikah @Shorty @Deathjam @Agent Gibbs

Yeah that's the issue. I suppose if you're factoring in alt runs as well then it would be quite a late night.

I don't think my concentration levels would be any good past midnight that would probably be my latest I could do, but we'll be done long before then I'm sure

I think we should definitely try stick to time as we already had to reschedule it once.

Still on the hunt for that 320 helmet/class item from SRL, have had about 30 helmets since reaching rank 3 and got every level multiple times except 320 :/

Did manage my 100th win this morning though...

Almost messed it up on the last lap, that last corner overtake felt good though!

Also, I swear those fan blades have a hidden teleport perk...

PVT5Y6k7Md7Ww.gif