NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

I'm still rusty on the raid and have never done HM but I can give it a crack with my titan(only 305 light tho) if you guys really need. How much harder is hard mode?

I'm still rusty on the raid and have never done HM but I can give it a crack with my titan(only 305 light tho) if you guys really need. How much harder is hard mode?

Not much harder to be honest, especially if we're only going as far as the Warpriest which I think is only 300LL!

We will be doing it with alts as well so hopefully you won't mind running it three times. Once we get to the Warpriest I don't think it should take long.

Tbh may be good for me to get the first part of the raid down by running repeated. Should really get back to bringing up my warlock at some point so I can use that for things like this!

305 light is fine, we weren't higher than that, heck the cap was 310 when HM launched and hardly anybody in the world had hit it.

I guess we are not getting a sixth player, don't really fancy dealing with a PuG member when we have to do multiple runs on one boss. Ah well, maybe best to wait til after Christmas :)

Got my Tlaloc and First Curse this morning - and I should be about this evening after I've wrapped some presents!

3 different people seemed to think this morning I said I'd go to see Star Wars this evening, which I have absolutely no re-collection of at all, so sadly I cannot join you guys for any Destinying fun :(

If you do happen to find yourself short for a HM raid in future do give me a shout though, I'm sometimes about or can re-work stuff!

In other Destiny things though - I've been considering my light level. So far every exotic engram I've gotten has rolled out at 310, and I just got another Bad Juju at 310 so I levelled and scrapped it(then realised how to actually easily get exotic shards for glimmer) - but I'm wondering now that I know the latter, should I stick my 310 exotics into legendries to up my light level, seeing as I don't need them quite so much for shards? Not that I can actually do much with said shards atm anyway, given I'm rolling out 310s anyway. Or would I be better off running the raid weekly for higher legendary gear drops(especially with challenges) if I can?

I would get in on the raid more, no sense in using up 310 light on gear if you're going to get 310+ gear from HM.

On the other hand, eventually you might want to swap out your raid gear for something else, like IB or Trials gear, just because the perks are better or you prefer the aesthetic, and those 310s will work well for bridging the gap.

I could be what time you thinking? i'm only playing Persona 4 (for the first time and loving it!) so i can easily switch to Destiny

@Eddage

That's cool with me, is it just a solo run or with Alts?

Hopefully alts but just at the Warpriest, so no worries about being under-levelled/taking 20 goes to complete it. Could then continue with raid depending on what everyone else wants to do.

I can do it but I don't know if I can stay long enough to complete the raid after the challenge, depends on the time, might have to go out around 9.30-10pm

I can do it but I don't know if I can stay long enough to complete the raid after the challenge, depends on the time, might have to go out around 9.30-10pm

Even if we just do Golgoroth then that's another chance at 320 armor, I'm going to see The Force Awakens at 9:20 tomorrow morning so don't wanna stay up too late myself :heh:

Drift thanked my post earlier and is now in my fireteam so I presume he's up for it.

Anyone patrolled dreadnaught today? Seems to be much more cabal and less Hive, getting me wondering if it could be related to anything?