NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

So...that Destiny update.

Anyone up for Iron Banner Rift? I'm kind of in the mood for whole team of us in Crucible.

I think will a full(ish) team is the only way IB Rift would be enjoyable. I'll definitely be around.

I'll be Iron Bannering again so I'm up for teaming up.

Don't think Rift will be much fun playing solo!

Looks like it'll be pretty full at this rate :D

It's back on Tuesday... but as we know there's not much to earn on day one.

Count me in as the 6th? :p

I will be free from Wednesday onwards (training day on the Tue unfortunately)

Does the armor buff from The Ram stack with armor buff from my chest (increase defense when using void subclass)? If it does that's pretty damn nice!

Will be up for Iron Banner, missed out on all the rewards last time when PSN went down for maintenance.

Does the armor buff from The Ram stack with armor buff from my chest (increase defense when using void subclass)? If it does that's pretty damn nice!

Yes it does! If you max out your armour and equip The Ram and the relevant chest piece you can actually survive some things that would normally kill you in one hit, such as the Titan Shoulder Charge.

Also The Ram can still be used if you are using Sunsinger or Stormcaller, it's not just a Voidwalker exclusive.

Yes it does! If you max out your armour and equip The Ram and the relevant chest piece you can actually survive some things that would normally kill you in one hit, such as the Titan Shoulder Charge.

Also The Ram can still be used if you are using Sunsinger or Stormcaller, it's not just a Voidwalker exclusive.

That is Awesome :D It's going to be soo good in crucible!

Got a Spare Change.25 pulse rifle with Third Eye and Headseeker with Perfect Balance, Braced Frame and Injection Mold.

Finally hit level 40 tonight. Gonna start work now on upping my light as its only 205.

I recommend tackling a few vanguard strikes, then trying to join a King's Fall raid (normal mode) as soon as you are able. Normal challenge modes as well, you'll get 310 loot which will get you loads of light levels very quickly.

Edited by Sheikah

I recommend tackling a few vanguard strikes, then trying to join a Crota's End raid (normal mode) as soon as you are able. Normal challenge modes as well, you'll get 310 loot which will get you loads of light levels very quickly.

Woah what, Crota drops year 2 gear now? Or did you get my hopes up for nothing and meant to say Kings Fall?

Woah what, Crota drops year 2 gear now? Or did you get my hopes up for nothing and meant to say Kings Fall?

Yeah. You're right. Don't hate plz.

"King's Fall"

I tried to helping Rummy and Nintendo Kid obtain the Black Spindle today. We managed to kill the Boss but ran out of the time to wipe all takens :(

I tried to helping Rummy and Nintendo Kid obtain the Black Spindle today. We managed to kill the Boss but ran out of the time to wipe all takens :(

Hardest mission yet, we did get a few good tries in but man the enemies just wouldn't stop haha. Non-stop action from the get-go.

Also how do you generate a lot of orbs? only one of my items (artifact) say chance to generate orb on grenade kills.

Edited by Nintendo Fan

You can wear the 'revive gear' alpha lupi exotics (each class has one). They also generate an extra orb on top of the orbs you normally make when using a super. Then there are class specific abilities that can generate orbs too (e.g. the best one is as a defender titan, punching lots of weak mobs like thralls can generate an orb every time you melee one to death within a certain window).

Voidwalker = Obsidian Mind (Nova Bomb kills reduces the next Nova Bomb) + Bad Juju (Kills charge your super) is a good way to spamming alot of Nova Bombs on those Blights + Thralls.

Stormcaller = Superconductor Stormtrance (Double lightning chains) + Transcendence (Your super energy drain slower with Full Grenade and Melee energy) + Perpetual Charge (Melee kills recharge Grenade and Grenade kills recharge Melee) + The Impossible Machine (Gain the Landfall ability) or Alchemist Robe (Orbs restores both Grenades and Melee)

Nightstalker = Blood Bound Shadowshot + Light of the Pack + Chest of Alpha Lupi

Defender = Weapon of Light Ward of Dawn + Gift of Light (Melee produces orbs) + Gift of the Void (Ward of Dawn take damages from enemys produce orbs) + Iron Harvest (Heavy Weapon kills produce orbs) + Ruin Wings (Heavy Ammo drops alot and contains more heavy ammo in each drops)

Any Legendary Helmet with Inverse Shadow (Bonus super energy from non-Guardian kills)/Heavy Lifting(Bonus super energy from kills with heavy weapons like swords/machine guns)

Telesto also produce an orb when you get a multi-kill.

Any Raid weapon cos they cause extra damage on Taken enemies and they auto reloaded the magazine when you switch to other weapons

Think I'll bring my Titan Defender for next time instead of my Warlock.

Edited by DriftKaiser

Did it twice with 2 minutes left.

You have to destroy the blights and then go crazy on the boss. Then kill whatever elemental shielded enemies pop up. Use Exotic swords or a good machine gun. I used Raze Lighter both turns and used the uppercut attack on shielded enemies. Spam Nightstalker abilities and make sure you are giving orbs.

Finally hit level 40 tonight. Gonna start work now on upping my light as its only 205.

As Sheikah said I think the general recommendations for engrams is strikes, so if you're ever after a bit of a fireteam to help out(or to tackle the higher level strikes) - let me know and I'd be happy to join for them if I'm about. You can start to level pretty quickly soon actually.

Also if you're rocking anything under 280 - consider your legendary marks and buying gear from vendors to quickly up this. You can pocket a few legendary marks each day from the daily crucible list and daily heroic mission(think you need 240 light minimum; again consider if you'd run it with company). I did a lot of my light levelling for my second character via the faction 280 items and infusing with my old high level gear I'd kept in vault(not an option you'd have, admittedly).

Hardest mission yet, we did get a few good tries in but man the enemies just wouldn't stop haha. Non-stop action from the get-go.

Also how do you generate a lot of orbs? only one of my items (artifact) say chance to generate orb on grenade kills.

Aye was pretty mental! We had a good first and last run, don't know why we kept struggling in the middle(the husk glitch didn't help). Sorry I couldn't stay to give it some more guys, as I said I'd be happy to attempt it next time it's up if I'm free. Apologies as well that I wasn't actually around much this weekend @Nintendo Fan - thought I would be but ended up working today and out yesterday. If there's any weekly stuff you(or anyone else) wanna do I should be about tmw eve though - just PS message me up!

Aye was pretty mental! We had a good first and last run, don't know why we kept struggling in the middle(the husk glitch didn't help). Sorry I couldn't stay to give it some more guys, as I said I'd be happy to attempt it next time it's up if I'm free. Apologies as well that I wasn't actually around much this weekend @Nintendo Fan - thought I would be but ended up working today and out yesterday. If there's any weekly stuff you(or anyone else) wanna do I should be about tmw eve though - just PS message me up!

No worries @Rummy. I spent time on leveling my hunter a bit and finally got that tedious sword quest done! (collecting the iron relic stuff + void skills 100%) I've also put in the codes into the curious transceiver which opened up a quest on Earth, if you have it we could possibly do it tomorrow when you're on + nightfall.

Cheers for the attempt on Trials last night @Zell and @DriftKaiser

Nearly made it to the promised land (so close yet so far)!

Considering we lost our first game, we managed to win the next 7 to go 8-0 and just fell short at the final hurdle!

Kings Fall Oryx Challenge, Wednesday @7:30PM

1. Eddage

2. @DriftKaiser

3. @Shorty

4. @MilaGi

5. @Zell

So who's up for the Oryx challenge on Wednesday?

It will probably take another night as well to beat him three times so if you could post when else you're available that would be helpful! If we can't get everyone back together at the same then I'll sub a reserve in for the alt run(s).

Edited by Eddage

No worries @Rummy. I spent time on leveling my hunter a bit and finally got that tedious sword quest done! (collecting the iron relic stuff + void skills 100%) I've also put in the codes into the curious transceiver which opened up a quest on Earth, if you have it we could possibly do it tomorrow when you're on + nightfall.

Ooo yeah I've put the codes in but haven't done the quest yet! The only question I'd ask...which quest is it? There's one where you basically have to ascend the tower for the stealth drive under a certain time limit and that's a solo one. I'll try and give it a look this evening. I think I'm skipping work today due to last night's royal rumble but I've still gotta run some errands, but hoping I should be around from 5ish til probably late.