NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Something we haven’t yet mentioned is that Shaxx is going to have a few new items for sale, as well. After next week’s update, once you’ve completed the “Blademaster” Quest to obtain your Exotic sword, you’ll be able to purchase all three Legendary swords directly from Lord Shaxx.

Lol, glad I didn't do that quest three times.

Lol, glad I didn't do that quest three times.

Yeah but I doubt they'll be at 310 (I will cry if they are).

Edit: Wait, you can purchase the legendary swords. So you still need to do the quest to get the exotics?

Edited by Eddage

Yeah not sure why it ended up as psychick @Shorty, not sure if he realised but he does seem to enjoy playing as girls :p

Re: fusion rifles - atm other than a sniper I don't know what else I'd have as a secondary. Have a blue sidearm but it doesnt exactly feel that great compared to the fusion - as said I find it a good hard hitter with semi decent medium range. You gotta remember that I mostly PVE than PVP tho as well.

Sniper/Shotgun and I only PvE. I've been putting off the exotic sword quest for aaaaages because of it.

Yeah not sure why it ended up as psychick @Shorty, not sure if he realised but he does seem to enjoy playing as girls :p

Re: fusion rifles - atm other than a sniper I don't know what else I'd have as a secondary. Have a blue sidearm but it doesnt exactly feel that great compared to the fusion - as said I find it a good hard hitter with semi decent medium range. You gotta remember that I mostly PVE than PVP tho as well.

I'm not criticising, I mean what I say. Enjoy fusion rifles before the meta game infects your consideration of "fun" :p

I will note, that I just solo'd a taken corruption on Mars (one I failed multiple times before with other ransoms before) in a few minutes simple because I sniped every lieutenant and then sniped the Zealot. Without that sniper rifle I still wouldn't be able to solo it. A shotgun or Fusion rifle just can't do the same time of damage, and if they could you can survive in that onslaught long enough.

If it's the best you have and need it for light level stick with it, but otherwise (at least while raiding/striking) you might want to adjust to what works.

If you have been using the Destiny companion app, Bungie dropped a package at the postmaster as a thank you.

I will note, that I just solo'd a taken corruption on Mars (one I failed multiple times before with other ransoms before) in a few minutes simple because I sniped every lieutenant and then sniped the Zealot. Without that sniper rifle I still wouldn't be able to solo it. A shotgun or Fusion rifle just can't do the same time of damage, and if they could you can survive in that onslaught long enough.

If it's the best you have and need it for light level stick with it, but otherwise (at least while raiding/striking) you might want to adjust to what works.

I don't do much solo either :p I do of course see where you're coming from. I did some of the house of wolves mission line solo t'ither day - in that instance I was on the sniper for pretty much the same reason. I haven't used the fusion for the raid, tho I'll usually have it for a low level strike - it really depends on what I'm doing and I carry both anyway.

Speaking of raid thanks again to @Deathjam and @MilaGi for joining and helping us finish last night. Hope Gabe didn't get on your nerves too much, I forget what teenagers can be like!

Speaking of raid thanks again to @Deathjam and @MilaGi for joining and helping us finish last night. Hope Gabe didn't get on your nerves too much, I forget what teenagers can be like!

No worries - was happy to help and glad we helped you get it finished too!

Teenagers like to talk a lot, so it's no problem. Being told I have no life because I have all the Trials gear was an interesting introduction to the group though haha!

If you have been using the Destiny companion app, Bungie dropped a package at the postmaster as a thank you.

The app on cellphones? The one we use to transfer items between the vault and other characters without doing a bunch of switching or leaving the raid? That one?

I didn't get shit at the postmaster.

Is it the official Destiny app you're using? If so, you should use Tower Ghost phone app or Destiny Item Manager chrome app instead (third party) - they're way better. If not then I guess you won't earn anything (not been on myself, dunno if I've used the official app frequently enough to warrant any reward anyway).

I just got an email from Bungie told me to check the postmaster. And yes I have been use official app.

...message received from tess everis...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR DOWNLOAD

Browse the inventory on display in the Tower. Scope out some fresh Bounties. Admire your combat statistics. Surf the Destiny forums. Wherever life finds you, the Destiny Companion keeps you connected to your adventure.

VISIT THE POSTMASTER TO CLAIM YOUR GLIMMER

Yeah that's what I use the official one. I don't use it a ton but I've been using it since The Dark Below.

I'm gonna be heading out uptown for the eve and the Loading opening so won't be able to join I'm afraid! I'm def up for raiding again at some point now I sort of know what I'm doing though!

What time? I just got off to do some things, but might be able to get back on in a bit.

Scratch that. It's such a nice fall day I'm taking the Dune Buggy out and romping through the fields. As soon as I jump the battery.

Edited by Nolan
Didn't feel like posting yet again.