NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

I'll be Iron Bananaing until I get two more characters to rank five, shouldn't take long on the last day. My Hunter's rank five package was underwhelming... 310 ghost.

@Daft @Deathjam we doing Trials this evening? I'll be on IB first to get to rank 5, which shouldn't take long.

If neither of you guys are on I could always help @Shorty and @Sheikah as I know Zell's not around today.

Need to get my hunter and Titan to rank 5, then I should be available.

Got an IB auto rifle with alright perks from my third rank 5 package. Focused Fire, Fitted Stock, Hand-laid stock, Rifled Barrel and Grenadier.

Got a 320 shotgun and a 317 fusion rifle. Expecting those to be excellent infusion material come the next patch

I didn't really get anything worth mentioning but grats on all that gear! Wish I'd have been able to stay on a bit later to attempt to get some decent loot.

I got the handcannon and machine gun as drops (both 280ish) and a 310 ghost shell, which was higher than what I had (308).

Got a 312 helmet, but that's about it!

I did learn one thing... I'm atrocious on my Titan!! haha

Do anyone want a raid tonight?

Yeah drift I do.

I didn't really get anything worth mentioning but grats on all that gear! Wish I'd have been able to stay on a bit later to attempt to get some decent loot.

I got the handcannon and machine gun as drops (both 280ish) and a 310 ghost shell, which was higher than what I had (308).

Got a 312 helmet, but that's about it!

I did learn one thing... I'm atrocious on my Titan!! haha

I was playing terribly but I got better, topping the scoreboard in the last few matches.

I must say, the score just depends on how many Titans you have popping their supers at the right time.

I fear to see what the nerf hammer brings this coming December.

Yeah drift I do.

I was playing terribly but I got better, topping the scoreboard in the last few matches.

I must say, the score just depends on how many Titans you have popping their supers at the right time.

I fear to see what the nerf hammer brings this coming December.

The health regeneration is what pisses me off with the hammer. Can't remember who said it, but they made a good point about gunslingers not having that same luxury.

@DriftKaiser Can't raid tonight, not around.

The health regeneration is what pisses me off with the hammer. Can't remember who said it, but they made a good point about gunslingers not having that same luxury.

@DriftKaiser Can't raid tonight, not around.

It's not only that, increased armour enabling tanking of golden gun, hammers that can track targets, overshields and the sheer duration of the super and the amount of hammers that can be thrown. I love it but I'm not blind and could easily see how infuriating that can be to fight against.

I think this iron banner made it clear as day and as such, apparently bungie have stated that there will be class balancing in next patch. Ridiculous how long it takes

The thing is they shouldn't spoil the Hammerbro in PvE just because it's OP, but you know they will. Instead they could just buff GG.

They should just separate the damage values for PvE and PvP. And then nerf the fuck out of Hammers in PvP. And then sort the pathetic excuse for a class that is the Sunsinger. Fuck Warlocks.

What time are you all wanting to Raid? i'm out until about 9:15 tonight at my parents (unless people want me to try and play on remote play over the internet from my parents house) but i could raid when i get in if you need numbers - obviously if you get six who can start earlier then keep me in a distant reserve

Yes definitely! Hard mode or normal? Never done hard mode but I've got the just of the strategy for Oryx

Yes definitely! Hard mode or normal? Never done hard mode but I've got the just of the strategy for Oryx

Definitely hard mode; hard mode renders normal mode a bit pointless really. You do need to be around light 308 or up really to take on Oryx (but you will hopefully get loot along the way).

Will aim for half 7; worse case scenario would be closer to 8. Shouldn't come to that though!

That IB auto rifle I got is amazing than I thought. Gonna post a video of me have a 15 killstreak with it tomorrow.

Definitely hard mode; hard mode renders normal mode a bit pointless really. You do need to be around light 308 or up really to take on Oryx (but you will hopefully get loot along the way).

Will aim for half 7; worse case scenario would be closer to 8. Shouldn't come to that though!

I'm 308 with my road scout rifle, sniper and exotic sword, 306 with touch of malice as my exotic and another heavy, or 306 if I have sleeper stimulant equipped for golgoroth / war priest

If I can get a 310 or above ghost or warlock emblem I should be 308 or higher all the time

Times are good with me? I'll be on fallout before hand so once were all ready I'll switch to Destiny