NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Did myself 3 runs on the lvl 28 PoE last night, as I only had the 3 keys saved what with the bounties not giving me any extra ones, and I can see why they've only put matchmaking in place for that level of it.

I mean, I did well to go through all 3 runs on it without dying once (I was the only one in all 3 fireteams to manage that) but the people I got matched with were pretty useless to the point where I was the only running to take care of the objectives in the time limit on top of having to get them out of tight spots and revive the other players. One pair I played with wouldn't even help with the defusing the mines task that came up and I had to literally run from one extreme of the map to the other to do the objective and just managed to get it defused in time while the other 2 players were jumping about being idiots :mad:

I get it's still very much in its infancy and people are trying to figure things out but at lvl 28, it's really not that hard to work together to get through it.

Still, at least I managed to pull a boat load of Strange Coins and Motes for Xur arriving tomorrow so hopefully he's got something decent. Did also get the Queen's HC, Her Mercy if I remember correctly, and the Dreamwaker launcher as well as an improved version of the Last Word that goes to attack 365 so saves me having to ascend my older one (which is fine as I hadn't upgraded it much anyway).

Hoping there are some more bounties to pick up today as there didn't appear to be any new ones from Petra last night when I was on. If it's only a weekly reset for them then having the 3 bounties then the other 3 smaller patrol missions isn't exactly great :blank:

@Shorty and @Zell I want to get L34! Anyone up for alt runs of PoE tonight? Same character loadout as yesterday? 3 voidwalkers? :heh:;)

Hells yeah alt runs, bring yo voidwalkers. Bring yo... Claws of Ahamkara and er... fusion rifles with slide distance boost perks.

Had a moment of panic last night. During round 4 of Prison of Elders, my street had a power cut. Managed to rejoin though to take down the boss and get dat sweet loot.

@Shorty and @Zell I want to get L34! Anyone up for alt runs of PoE tonight? Same character loadout as yesterday? 3 voidwalkers? :heh:;)

Absolutely! I will be on roughly the same time as yesterday. We'll need to do the Story missions and L28 Prison first though.

Had a moment of panic last night. During round 4 of Prison of Elders, my street had a power cut. Managed to rejoin though to take down the boss and get dat sweet loot.

Absolutely! I will be on roughly the same time as yesterday. We'll need to do the Story missions and L28 Prison first though.

Can we not enter it with a character who has done it already on L34, two of us on new characters who haven't done it before join them, then the one guy who has done it already who setup the game switches to his alt? Just thinking I'd like to get the L34 right away because that would help do everything else.

We need to get to level 33 on alts by beating 32 anyway, in order to have a chance at beating 34. I don't think it will take long. I'll start working through the story as soon as I'm home.

Oh yeah true. Forgot about that. Oh welll....

We can just join you when you unlock L28. I can't remember, what did we need to do to buy a piece of equipment?#

Edit: it was clearing L28 to get an armour core right?

Edited by Sheikah

anyone fancy a nightfall tonight? need to maximise my chances for Etheric Light, then back to missions and farming Ether Chests i think

Oh yeah true. Forgot about that. Oh welll....

We can just join you when you unlock L28. I can't remember, what did we need to do to buy a piece of equipment?#

Edit: it was clearing L28 to get an armour core right?

Nope it was clearing 32 for the armour core, 28 has nothing special. Well, I think there's a good chance of an exotic whenever you open the big chest for the first time, irrespective of the level.

anyone fancy a nightfall tonight? need to maximise my chances for Etheric Light, then back to missions and farming Ether Chests i think

Need to do Nightfall and would like to run the harder PoE if anyone feels like joining in!

Thursday from 19.30 anyone?

hUNAo.jpg

Do you know what armour you'll be ascending?

Probably raid boots and then whatever chest I think looks good/has good stats/perks. Some vanguard armour has sniper/handcannon ammo but average stats.

Edited by Shorty

Gonna trying and find a way to custom my warlock's gear so I can max two stats and right perks for weapons like more Heavy ammo etc. I got 5 treasure keys so who want to do the PoE tomorrow with me?

@Eddage @MilaGi PoE lvl 34 at 7?

Probably going to be closer to 7:15ish I would think as I've just got in from work and need lots of food!

SGA to the people who felt the need to cheese level 34 PoE yesterday :p Armour of Light and your best orb-making abilities are your friends!

Almost seems a shame not to try hard CE this evening with our new level 33+ characters! Imagine there's not much need to ever go back there though :heh:

@Eddage and @MilaGi and I managed it on our second or third go. No idea how you manage it without a Titan.

Exotic Helmet engrams from Our today!

@DaveTheCow @Map Sorry about the nightfall last night guys my mates (who said he was done with destiny and wasn't ven going to play house of wolves) had power levelled himself to LVL33 on all his characters and wanted to take me through the Prison of Elders last night

I'll be on all afternoon and into the evening today if anyones on for, well anything, i'll only be Ether chest farming on Venus for keys

Got The Ram after spending 200 notes of light on Exotic engrams.

@Sheikah your exotic armour remains desirable for a little longer :p Xur's stuff is all old. Good roll on Starfire Protocol though, which I never had before. I'll get a few engrams later, too....

Well I have a large shopping list of activities. Need to do nightfall on one character still, salvage, crucible story missions and Poe from lv 28 onwards. Anyone else in a similar position? Luckily I have the day off

@Eddage up for an alt lvl 34 run on PoE after CE tonight? We'll be needing a Titan.

Anyone else?

I've opened the exotic chest in PoE twice, got a Gjallarhorn both times. Not even kidding, I now have six of them :blank:

I got two Truths. My tenth and eleventh ones.

Fuck.