NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Didn't we have a problem of Skolas just strolling into our bubble?

Maybe we could have sniped the other servitor, too.

I dunno.

From the videos I've seen you should have enough time to unload all your rockets and pop a synth before leaving the bubble. If I put it down as far away from him as possible then that will give us more time again and we just jump out of the top of the bubble and rocket him. We shouldn't need to take out the other servitor as we would get his health down below 50% just from the first one, which we did a few times anyway, we just then made the mistake of running away!

Makes sense. We ran out of time anyway. Not sure if I can be bothered to run it again. Maybe after some time way I will. Like I said, of our preset fireteam kept the checkpoint, I'd be up for trying it again later or tomorrow.

Right I need to do a shit load of stuff. Who's organising POE and ToO?

Just realised the same issue exists with ToO emblems that happened with Crota. I was awarded one but because I had no space it's just gone... So clear a space before you play.

Right I need to do a shit load of stuff. Who's organising POE and ToO?

I'm up for some Trials of Osiris, want to get the chest piece with my warlock and hunter now!

Anyone need to do a nightfall? I'm about to try and solo it with my titan but not sure how that will go... I just need to do one.

Edit: Just ascended my Fatebringer, lets test this bad boy out :heh:

Edited by Eddage

It was probably a bad idea to start L35 Prison of Elders at 1am!

We had the tactics down eventually, but by that point we were all a bit too tired. We basically have to unload on him as quickly as possible and down him before we get overrun.

Would be up for another attempt today or tomorrow.

@Daft are you around tomorrow? @MilaGi and I fancy some more Trials of Osiris if you're up for it?

@Zell if @Sheikah doesn't want to try level 35 again then I'd happily take his place.

@Daft are you around tomorrow? @MilaGi and I fancy some more Trials of Osiris if you're up for it?

I'll definitely be round until midday. Maybe after that too but I can't commit. What time you guys thinking?

Need to level up that Supremacy sniper from the old Queen's Bounty.

Destiny_20140924203544.jpg

Almost there. That thing is a beast.

It's amazing how much difference the right equipment on randoms makes.

I played in the crucible for a few hours earlier and did pretty well getting MVP on quite a few matches, and single handedly saving one team in control - i joined the match to find a loosing team with no organisation getting slaughtered by one that had the sensibility to split into two teams of three. I slaughtered 10 guardians in a row and captured two points and suddenly people were following me round the map capturing points, took a while but we won by 1000 points

Then i decided i'd try the lvl 28 Prison with randoms - first run through was awesome, a breeze K/D ratio of around 30 (would have been higher but got ko'd just before Valus Taruug died)

Second run almost as good

Third run, god it was aweful for the first three rounds! the other players were using shite equipment sets, i had a hunter with the don't touch me set up trying to hide and snipe with a black hammer, and a titan punching and using a legendary handcannon, by the third round and multiple deaths (but not wipes, god knows how) they both altered their set ups to something more offensive and defensive

Didn't get any good drops really, a new Rocket Launcher and two new Hand cannons, nothing to write home about.

Need to get in a party with you guys and do the Trials or a higher level run (i need some etheric light to get to level 33/34)

@Daft what are the unique perks on that sniper?

Anyone online right now need nightfall? I'm a bit tired of adding ransoms to my friends list whom don't understand that it's most likely a 1 time thing

@Agent Gibbs Keep in mind a good chunk of the best Crucible players won't be paying on regular crucible while Trials is on. I fucking love playing vanilla PvP when Iron Banner is on.

The Supremacy has speed reload on precision kills and most importantly final round. It also has a choice of +2 agility, armour piercing rounds or perfect balance. It handles like a surgeon's knife.

Edited by Daft

Whelp, just reached level 28. Got a legendary pulse rifle whilst peaking to 28, nice. Grinding away at the Crucible bounties and matches to raise my rep.

I'm up for some Trials of Osiris, want to get the chest piece with my warlock and hunter now!

Anyone need to do a nightfall? I'm about to try and solo it with my titan but not sure how that will go... I just need to do one.

Edit: Just ascended my Fatebringer, lets test this bad boy out :heh:

Yep sounds good! Do you have me on PSN>? can't remember. Send me an invite if not - should be around Monday at some point and Drift is keen for Osiris.

I have another treasure key for PoE too. Should I save it for next week? I've only done 28 if anyone fancies a crack at 32 before the reset.

Well , I spent 4hours on the moon (with a brief visit from Drift!) and collected exactly 0 keys. I have one in reserve for PoE 32, I'll come along for a trip Dan!

Edited by DaveTheCow
Spelling

@Zell if @Sheikah doesn't want to try level 35 again then I'd happily take his place.

I'm around from about 10:30am onwards

Well , I spent 4hours on the moon (with a brief visit from Drift!) and collected exactly 0 keys. I have one in reserve for PoE 32, I'll come along for a trip Dan!

4 HOURS!? Jesus. I admire the dedication, you're in!

ONE round away from the Lighthouse.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Yeah last night we won 9 rounds, unfortunately we narrowly missed out on one so we didn't to the lighthouse. Doh!

Yeah last night we won 9 rounds, unfortunately we narrowly missed out on one so we didn't to the lighthouse. Doh!

Were you 8-0 up? Cause that's what is fucking heartbreaking 4-4 in the last round as well :cry:

Edit: And then we destroyed the next team 5-0, where were they five minutes earlier!?

Were you 8-0 up? Cause that's what is fucking heartbreaking 4-4 in the last round as well :cry:

Edit: And then we destroyed the next team 5-0, where were they five minutes earlier!?

Yeah we were. It was funny because we didn't actually know we were 8-0 since we bought the '1st loss doesn't count' partway through after getting a loss. We didn't realise it removed a loss (and left us on 0 losses again) until we got our next loss on the 9th game. If we had we would have probably tried a bit more as we were kinda joking about. Just about every game we played was a 5-0 annihilation so we could have easily done it, was a bit of a shame but great fun nonetheless.

Yeah we were. It was funny because we didn't actually know we were 8-0 since we bought the '1st loss doesn't count' partway through after getting a loss. We didn't realise it removed a loss (and left us on 0 losses again) until we got our next loss on the 9th game. If we had we would have probably tried a bit more as we were kinda joking about. Just about every game we played was a 5-0 annihilation so we could have easily done it, was a bit of a shame but great fun nonetheless.

Oh yeah, another thing, my mercy didn't work! Daft and MilGi didn't have one and still had the same number of loses!

Yeah, those loses are bugged to shit. I didn't buy once precisely because it didn't work yesterday.

We were denied.