NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Looking forward to delving into the new HoW stuff later tonight. Didn't manage to get any Passage Coins, Keys or Legendary engrams from doing Petra's bounties but have 5 blue engrams to decrypt so might still get some new-ish rare gear which is alright I suppose (they'll be ok for PvP anyway as some of the rare weapons introduced in TDB held up more than ok in the Crucible).

Did hear about some of the new weapons dropping in Salvage but only after I had come off of Destiny last night. Only came off because I couldn't pick up any more of the Queen's Bounties (beyond the Queen's Favour one for doing all 6 of them) so a bit gutted but never mind. The shotgun does look and sound nice but thinking I'll stick to my Secret Handshake for the time being as it was more than enough of a match for those running Felwinter's Lie in the last Iron Banner (well, that and my Midas Multi-tool helped take down a lot of those running Thorn/Hawkmoon/The Last Word).

Seems from the look of things though that the bounties from Petra are on a weekly rotate if the datamine of the content is anything to go by as there looks to be quite a few bounties there. If they're going to rotate them like that and dole them out as they have done over the last week, then that should be fun as I've enjoyed logging in to take down the targets over the last couple of days, even with idiots wasting the Scorch Cannons.

Think the first thing I'll be doing once I get on is getting enough glimmer together to ascend my Helm of Saint-14 as I've got the Exotic Shard there for it but buying the weapons from the last IB wiped me out and I haven't really done much in the way of missions/bounties outside of the last couple of days (not that it was worth it anyway as Efrideet's Spear isn't all that great compared to my LDR-5001 and I'll be ascending my Supremacy when I get the chance as it covers solar burn).

So yeah, looking forward to the new content. Just have to juggle it with The Witcher 3 and the new Life Is Strange episode.

Can you still do Salvage? Couple more people joined the Platinum club last night :D

Damn, did I miss another flawless raider run?

The reset is at 10am, I was just playing earlier this morning. Not sure it's still up. Doubt it.

No, Ed and Zell just needed 20 salvage captures.

The reset is at 10am, I was just playing earlier this morning. Not sure it's still up. Doubt it.

Nah, he means that doing salvage was what quite a few people needed for a trophy to get the platinum, but couldn't get it as it wasn't always available.

I would be up for doing a 3 x normal Crota run this weekend (say Friday?), we could get you flawless raider then. Anyone up for that? :D

Friday 8:30 PM guys? Any takers? I'll put Daft down for it automatically unless you want to switch date/don't want to do it.

Aw sweet, nice one guys. I think I managed the Salvage one a couple weeks ago. Took too many games to get. :|

I'm up for Friday. Count me in.

I could do the raid on this Friday as I yet got the flawless raider trophy as well.

I still need that Salvage trophy, but time ran out for me last night! Also need the Crucible max score one as well, so may be hammering that this week.

I won't be around on Friday for the Raid, but good luck to those going for the flawless raider trophy :)

Edited by MilaGi

I still need that Salvage trophy, but time ran out for me last night! Also need the Crucible max score one as well, so may be hammering that this week.

I won't be around on Friday for the Raid, but good luck to those going for the flawless raider trophy :)

I'll be around on PvP this week, if you're on shoot me an invite.

I'll be around on PvP this week, if you're on shoot me an invite.

Cheers! I'll be sure to let you know, although I'm not the greatest PvP player! I'm sure I'll improve... a bit haha

Cheers! I'll be sure to let you know, although I'm not the greatest PvP player! I'm sure I'll improve... a bit haha

Just find a couple of decent players to team with, @Zell and @Shorty pretty much carried me to the trophy :heh:

Just realised that I yet did the hunter subclass master trophy which mean I have to delete one of my alt character soon or later. :|

@MilaGi

I'll be on at 6 decrypting my engrams but I'll be eating my tea at the same time so will come on chat when I'm done eating.

Took me ages to decrypt all my stuff :p got a few new guns and bits of armour in the process, nothing exceptional, and a class item on my titan.

Sorry @Daft

I just wanted to stop. Did the first two story missions and got bored again... :(

Think I'll need a much longer hiatus from this game.

@Map you fancy a bit of flawless raider? Or @Zell if you want to come along for el loot.

I'm up for a flawless raider run, it's the last trophy I need for the platinum. Took me ages to decrypt all my engrams and packages, got quite a few new weapons and armour pieces. :)

Seems I missed all the fire teams for tonight in the process though, never mind.

I'm up for a flawless raider run, it's the last trophy I need for the platinum. Took me ages to decrypt all my engrams and packages, got quite a few new weapons and armour pieces. :)

Seems I missed all the fire teams for tonight in the process though, never mind.

You could have joined me and Lost...

Just beat prison of elders and two of us got Gjallarhorns... Not the one guy that still needed it though... Sorry @Sheikah :p