NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Since I'd love to give the Trials of Osiris and Prison of Elders a go: Do I need to finish the story missions in order for them to unlock? Or are they available from the start and I'm just to dumb to find them.

And concerning the Prison of Elders: I assume level 27 is way too low to be successful?

Aaaaand one more thing: Do they both have matchmaking?

Just beat prison of elders and two of us got Gjallarhorns... Not the one guy that still needed it though... Sorry @Sheikah :p

Was that the level 28 one you did then, noticed the other levels are locked at first? How long did it take you?

Does anyone want to do it tomorrow? Would be up for running it a couple of times assuming it doesn't take hours.

Was that the level 28 one you did then, noticed the other levels are locked at first? How long did it take you?

Does anyone want to do it tomorrow? Would be up for running it a couple of times assuming it doesn't take hours.

I'll be on tonight to give it a go :)

I'll not get on until 7ish though

Didn't take long, much less than an hour. We only wiped a couple of times when we were figuring out the mines. All the classes have their roles to play, stealth and blessing of light saved us a few times but gunslinger definitely helped me land the highest k/d. We didn't get a Treasure Key for beating it on 28 or 32, apparently it's not guaranteed. The exotics were in the chest at the end of 28. No Etheric lights for anyone so far. We all got Armor Cores for beating 32 (always drops I think) so we're level 33 :D

Anyone want to join me for a single Nightfall this evening? Be on from 6pm. It's pretty easy, bring your upgraded Patience and Times or Thunderlords!

Since I'd love to give the Trials of Osiris and Prison of Elders a go: Do I need to finish the story missions in order for them to unlock? Or are they available from the start and I'm just to dumb to find them.

And concerning the Prison of Elders: I assume level 27 is way too low to be successful?

Aaaaand one more thing: Do they both have matchmaking?

Do you just not like talking on mic? Cos that's fine. You don't need matchmaking when you have a clan! Level 27 might just about scrape through the level 28 PoE. That level is the only one that has matchmaking but iirc, can't drop Etheric Light (used to upgrade legendaries). You do have to finish the story mode, unless maybe you can join someone else who's done it already.

You don't need to beat the story to do Trials of Osiris but it only runs on weekends. You want to earn passes by getting the daily crucible reward package.

Edited by Shorty

Do you just not like talking on mic? Cos that's fine.

I tend to not talk much when playing games. Usually I just listen to what others say and mostly concentrate on gameplay.

That's why I haven't participated in any NE-activity, yet.

Just got 3 ToO coins in Crucible as a reward. Is that normal? I came top, if that makes a difference.

We got one or two on Salvage when it was up, three at once is a nice haul though :) What mode were you playing?

Wish I'd taken a day off for HoW/Witcher :p

Control, the playlist from yesterday before the reset. Yeah, couldn't quite believe it.

I wish I'd booked the rest of this week off. I'm forcing myself to do filing and other crap to fill some time in!! My time would be better spent playing HoW!

I'm a bit gutted that I'll miss most of the ToO this weekend as I'm out on Friday evening (probs won't be home until early hours) and then out nearly all day Sunday :(

PoE done. Hit level 33. I think the key mechanism is...a little silly. Seems a little too hard to get keys. Obviously they didn't intend for us to farm the chests...

@Shorty @Sheikah Up for trying to nail Trials of Osiris this weekend?

Just beat prison of elders and two of us got Gjallarhorns... Not the one guy that still needed it though... Sorry @Sheikah :p

foreveralone._sm.jpeg

I will be up for another nightfall and whatever else tonight. :)

PoE done. Hit level 33. I think the key mechanism is...a little silly. Seems a little too hard to get keys. Obviously they didn't intend for us to farm the chests...

@Shorty @Sheikah Up for trying to nail Trials of Osiris this weekend?

I am definitely up for ToO but I think @Zell and @Shorty and I were already teaming up for this, but then again I have no idea if you can only do one a week or week or what the heck is the dealio with this.

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

Think it's just a scorecard thing. You don't need to stay in the same Fireteam. Need to text Dan, see if he's up for it.

Dan's definitely interested, I've told him to get in this thread and find himself a fireteam :)

Forgot to mention, favourite thing from Prison of Elders so far.

The Cabal boss whose shield changes element, that was a great fight.

Edited by Shorty

wait wait wait! Side arm secondary weapons? awwwwwww yeah (if only you could have fate bringer as a sidearm definitely over powered then)

I am fucking itching to get home and run PoE again :p *looks at the clock nervously*

Bros I'll be on for around 8ish.

Edit: on soon!

Great night, did the L34 PoE and did a nightfall and got a slick exotic for my hunter. Crouch invisibility, faster reload with primary weapons and 4 x melee damage to enemies while invisible. Best of all is a bug on my arm. :heh:

Edited by Sheikah

Wow, good job Guardians!

105 million engrams decoded on 19th May!

Completed story and PoE (28) and got a set of sweet guns (Her Mercy - HC, Her Benevolence - Sniper and Wolves' Bane - MachGun) using all 3 of my keys!

Need to do Nightfall and would like to run the harder PoE if anyone feels like joining in!

Thursday from 19.30 anyone?

It's taking some serious freakin' willpower not to put my Etheric Light into my Fatebringer :p I just know getting to 34 will be more advantageous. If I'd gotten a 'Light from Nightfall, I would've done it.

I started with boots as pretty much all the best ones just have heavy ammo increase so there's not much to debate (so I ascended the Crota ones). I don't think I'll be using exotic boots so doing boots didn't require much deliberation.