NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Anyone fancy doing nightfalls on Friday? I should be around from 2PM onwards, when I'm back from hols. Let me know!

Also up for 3 x Crota (normal mode), anyone good for Friday 8:15PM?

Sheikah

Space

Space

Space

Space

Space

I'll be up for this

Cool, 5:45 is good with me. Let's say 5:45 Friday for nightfalls (MilaGi can you make that? If not me and Shorty could do 1 if you only need to do 2, until you get back). Will probably have a meal around 7 but probs not for more than 15 min.

Then at 8:15, raid. :)

This is the legendary Voidbro HighFive! Who is up for the 2x nightfall strikes tonight?

Cool, 5:45 is good with me. Let's say 5:45 Friday for nightfalls (MilaGi can you make that? If not me and Shorty could do 1 if you only need to do 2, until you get back). Will probably have a meal around 7 but probs not for more than 15 min.

Then at 8:15, raid. :)

I'll probably not get back home until just after 6. I still have my warlock and titan to use so that's no bother if you do the first without me

Who is up for helping me with 2x Nightfall on my alt characters before the raid tomorrow?

Who is up for helping me with 2x Nightfall on my alt characters before the raid tomorrow?

I need 2x night falls this week, when were you thinking?

I need 2x night falls this week, when were you thinking?

Between 5pm and 6pm tonight cool with you?

Important note for you all:

We have discovered that Legendary Engrams will drop in 1.2.0 that the Cryptarchs will not recognize

Hold on to all newly-acquired purple Engrams until May 19th to benefit from their upgraded decryption skillset

Today's patch includes a fix for white nail, the speaker's exchanges are live (materials for glimmer/motes), commendations can be converted to rep and are not used to buy things anymore - should wait til next week to do that though. Etheric Light will now be available at Ranks 3 and 5 in Iron Banner. Few other interesting bits :)

1.2.0 : The one to pre-load House of Wolves

Destiny Expansion II will change the way we all play and upgrade our characters. Before the release of the House of Wolves, we’re deploying new code that will impact the player experience.

Weapons

Fixed an issue in which Vex Mythoclast was not respawning with primary ammunition

Fixed an issue with the Hive Disruptor perk, which now appears in the Black Hammer perk set again

Fixed an issue in which the Phantom Gift and White Nail perks would become interrupted when non-precision damage occurred from other perks

Bonus damage from other perks (e.g., Explosive Rounds, Hive Disruptor) no longer interrupts the count

Three precision hits within the time window will trigger the intended refund bonus

Fixed an issue in which the Hive Disruptor perk did not work correctly with sustained damage events (auto rifles, pulse, etc.)

Oracle Disruptor perk now triggers more often

Hive Disruptor perk now triggers more often, but does less damage per event

PVP

Salvage: Moved the first Relic to more consistently appear in a centralized position on the map

Fixed an issue that caused players to wait an excessively long time to respawn

Tower

Faction reward packages will no longer produce Shards

The Speaker will now exchange Ascendant and Radiant Materials for Glimmer and Motes of Light

Xûr will now exchange Strange Coins for Motes of Light

Commendations are no longer required to purchase gear

Commendations can now be converted to receive +250 gains in Vanguard, Crucible, or Faction reputation

Note: Etheric Light will not be made available for ascending gear until the release of House of Wolves

User Interface

Vendor Interaction Panel has been updated to support Quest chains

Vendor Interaction Panel now has better animations and fewer popping issues

Number of buffs that can be displayed on the Character screen has been increased

Inventory item stacks that have reached their highest possible count will now display gold numbers along with an alert in the tooltip that maximum quantities have been acquired

Audio

Added improved feedback for players who take damage from energy weapons

Companion

Fixed an issue in which the Mercury Grimoire card was not being awarded

Retroactively awarded the Mercury Grimoire card to players who have found the "Mercury Memory Fragment" Dead

Ghost

Vendor items, damage types, and perks will now be visible on Bungie.net and the Mobile App

Technical

Addressed a crash on Xbox One that was induced when too many explosions/projectiles were generated

Fixed an issue that affected the network quality user interface

Indicators will no longer display persistently bad ("red") quality after a user's connection recovers from a temporary quality issue (The quality indicators should now always correctly reflect a user's live connection quality)

Addendum

We have discovered that Legendary Engrams will drop in 1.2.0 that the Cryptarchs will not recognize

Hold on to all newly-acquired purple Engrams until May 19th to benefit from their upgraded decryption skillset

The following is a preview of changes that will take effect on May 19th, 2015 on or soon after 10AM PST with the manual activation of House of Wolves.

Destiny Hot Fix - 05/19/2015

1.2.0.1 : The one with House of Wolves

Along with the release of Destiny Expansion II, we are delivering some new investment and upgrade paths. The following are changes that will have an impact on every player of Destiny.

PVP

General

Added a new Daily Reward package upon completion of the first game in the Daily Featured Crucible playlist

Added Passage Coins to reward streams across all playlists, including the Daily reward package

Increased Crucible Mark drop rate across all playlists by 100%

Increased Crucible Reputation earnings across all playlists by 100%

Increased Rare Weapons and Gear drop chance for completing games across all playlists by 100%

Added Legendary Weapon drops into the Crucible reward stream across all playlists

Added Dark Below maps into all Crucible playlists for all players to enjoy (Pantheon, The Cauldron, Skyshock)

Iron Banner

Adjusted the power curve for Iron Banner playlists to accommodate the competitive range of power in House of Wolves

Across one Iron Banner event, players competing in Iron Banner with more than one character on the same account will receive a reputation boost for the lower-ranked characters to reach parity with the higher-ranked character more quickly

Six additional Iron Banner bounties have been added to the bounty rotation

Removed an errant buff from Iron Banner Control playlist

Etheric Light will now be available at Ranks 3 and 5 in Iron Banner

Tower

The Cryptarch will no longer convert newly acquired Legendary Engrams to Shards (possibilities include gear/weapons or exotics)

Daily Heroics will produce Motes of Light in lieu of Shards

Ascending: Year 1 Legendary and Exotic gear can be upgraded to the highest power levels available in Year 1

User Interface

The Control UI above the mini scoreboard has been fixed & returned to the players HUD

Technical

Added a new “Connection Recovery” System

Specific player networking problems will now be fixed instead of kicking affected players to orbit (This will be enabled first for Trials of Osiris and rolled out to other activities over time)

Edited by Shorty

Anyone fancy more chest hunting in an hour? Say 10 past 1 onwards. I'll be on! :)

Anyone fancy more chest hunting in an hour? Say 10 past 1 onwards. I'll be on! :)

Was up to nearly 4 getting the bounties done. No keys. Saw randoms get them. I give. Just gonna focus on getting the bounties dons and get that queen rank up

Sounds good to me. I'll be probably on for a hour before the work

Was up to nearly 4 getting the bounties done. No keys. Saw randoms get them. I give. Just gonna focus on getting the bounties dons and get that queen rank up

Best thing to do is not focus on it. Or this game gets really frustrating really quickly.

Anyone up for some Crucible later?

When's the DLC out?

Tuesday, but there's a small bit of pre DLC content out now to help get people in the mood!

@Daft, I'm up for a bit of crucible later, need to get the osiris key with my titan and warlock.

Day 5 Queen's bounty is up, the reset is 18:00 for some reason. Just did it and got an easy 3x chest.

2j1075t.jpg Aww yeahhhh.

Why does it look like your Hunter is about to take a dump on that table? :laughing:

Is Destiny down for anyone else? Got disconnected last night and now can't get back on this morning :/

Is Destiny down for anyone else? Got disconnected last night and now can't get back on this morning :/

I kept on getting the message saying that the Destiny servers were down even though other people were playing it lol.

I managed to get on for a bit last night with Sheikah but can't get on again this morning.

If you do a connection test does it tell you that the PSN bit has failed?

I kept on getting the message saying that the Destiny servers were down even though other people were playing it lol.

I managed to get on for a bit last night with Sheikah but can't get on again this morning.

If you do a connection test does it tell you that the PSN bit has failed?

It would sometimes tell me my connection failed, I just set up the internet connection again and then kept hitting retry when I got the Destiny server message. Got on after a few attempts and managed to play for a couple of hours before getting kicked again :heh:

Is anyone up for VoG hard mode tonight at 7:30? @Sheikah needs that Fatebringer!

1. Eddage

2. @Sheikah (you're the one who really needs it so reserving you a place)

3. space

4. space

5. space

6. space

@Shorty @MilaGi @Deathjam @Zell @Map @Daft @DriftKaiser

Don't think I can make it guys. Out all day today.

And yeah, both psn and destiny were dodgy yesterday.