NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Got The Ram after spending 200 notes of light on Exotic engrams.

Got one as well, only spent about 150 :heh:

@Eddage up for an alt lvl 34 run on PoE after CE tonight? We'll be needing a Titan.

Anyone else?

I'd be up for it, want to do level 32 with the characters we did level 28 with last night as well to get another armour core.

Well I have a large shopping list of activities. Need to do nightfall on one character still, salvage, crucible story missions and Poe from lv 28 onwards. Anyone else in a similar position? Luckily I have the day off

I still need to do one Nightfall.

@Daft are you about during the day cause if @Deathjam wants to do some POE then he could be a titan, I'm not at work today so can do it any time.

@Eddage up for an alt lvl 34 run on PoE after CE tonight? We'll be needing a Titan.

Anyone else?

I'm up for it. Yet did the level 34 run

Yep, I'm around. I'll be home from 3 at the latest.

Edit: @Drift looks like I'm going to carry on from yesterday with Eddage and Milagi

Edited by Daft

I still have x2 nightfalls to do (hunter & warlock) but I'll not be around until tomorrow.

If anyone fancies giving me a hand then let me know :)

Got The Ram after spending 200 notes of light on Exotic engrams.

I bought two engrams and got the Ram first go and a new hunter exotic helm celestial nighthawk:yay:

Edited by Agent Gibbs

On top of that I got a terrible stat roll for it.

Still, hit level 34 now.

Bought ten engrams, not a single new thing, not even an old thing I needed :blank:

So to gain access to the Lighthouse on Mercury, you need to win nine games in the Trials with no loses.

Think I'm done with Destiny. Unless something new pops up in House of Wolves, the game is still too thin, too mechanical. Prison of Elders is already a little uninspired. The new exotics are just okay.

I play this game because it's addictive more than because it's fun. And that's a really shitty reason to pay a game. If anyone needs help on PoE or ToO I'll help but I think I need to walk away from this because it's more often than not a bad waste of time.

Edit: Maybe I'll just focus more on PvP. There's less grind there.

Edit edit: So apparently there's some shadey shearing going on in ToO. Really wish this game had dedicated servers.

Edited by Daft

@MilaGi what time are you going to be around from? I still want to do POE level 32 with my warlock and level 34 with my hunter. Got one more nightfall to do as well.

@Daft you want to help with POE or are you done (wouldn't blame you if you were!)

I'll definitely lend a hand. Won't be back home until probably around 5, though. That okay?

Yeah I should think that would be fine.

I want to try Trials of Osiris as well if I can get a team together. I'm not great at PVE but I've been reading that a lot of it is to do with communication and teamwork and that if you're well coordinated it can make up for a slight lack in skill (and luck that you don't get matched with the lag cheat teams)!

That sounds good. Definitely up for some Trials, count me in. PvP is my jam. Want to get five wins for the chest emblem, hopefully shouldn't be too hard.

I might be home before 5, I'll let you know if I am.

@MilaGi what time are you going to be around from? I still want to do POE level 32 with my warlock and level 34 with my hunter. Got one more nightfall to do as well.

@Daft you want to help with POE or are you done (wouldn't blame you if you were!)

I need to farm some treasure keys since i have only 1 left lol

Should be on from about 2pm onwards if that's okay?

That sounds good. Definitely up for some Trials, count me in. PvP is my jam. Want to get five wins for the chest emblem, hopefully shouldn't be too hard.

I might be home before 5, I'll let you know if I am.

Yeah I only really want the chest piece, as nice as going 9-0 and getting access to the lighthouse and all that sweet, sweet loot would be I'm not sure if I'd be able to manage it! See how it goes though I suppose.

I need to farm some treasure keys since i have only 1 left lol

Should be on from about 2pm onwards if that's okay?

I can be on for 2. I'm not gonna do too much farming for keys (only got one left myself), it only seems worth it to use one key a week with each character for the (seemingly) guaranteed exotic drop. Maybe you're more likely to get a key drop from completing POE if you don't actually have one on your character?

Completing the story with alts has chances for keys as well I think, and makes POE easier since we'll be able to access it with all alts without the hassle of switching.

@lostmario and I could do with some help. We're unable to really play the DLC without a third person.

Would someone be up for helping us out?

@lostmario and I could do with some help. We're unable to really play the DLC without a third person.

Would someone be up for helping us out?

I'll be online later if you need a hand

Absolutely blinding match with @MilaGi and @Eddage playing the Trials of Osiris. Awesome teamwork.

Yeah that was great fun :)

I'll not be on until closer to 9.15am

I think i'm getting my Destiny bug back, played some Crucible and raised my level by 3 in about an hour.

Fuck Skolas and fuck no checkpoints.

Yeah, we had the same problem. We were playing into the early hours and literally had to stop because I was falling asleep :blank:

I don't know if it's just this week with Solar Burn but it's unreasonably difficult, there's basically only one tactic and it requires 3 players with the rarest weapon... which is just broken.

Edited by Shorty

Yeah, we had the same problem. We were playing into the early hours and literally had to stop because I was falling asleep :blank:

It's not even that it's difficult - it is, but that's not the problem - it's that after five previous rounds taking about 80/90 minutes you then have probably about that time again (maybe more) to do Skolas. Often having to wait ~10 minutes each time for ammo synths because OF COURSE if you don't as a team of three all with Gjallahorn unload two full rounds of rockets into him (meaning 42 Gjallahorn rockets in total) and have a Titan, you're fucked. I'm sure we'll work out a much easier way in a month's time but I cannot be bothered to risk the time for what could likely be nothing. If we had the checkpoint if love to give it another go but as it is, no fucking thanks.

I'm not even annoyed, I just think it's dumb.

The reason they've removed the checkpoint is so that people can't just come in and beat Skolas without doing the earlier rounds right? Well the earlier rounds are a piece of piss compared to Skolas so it's not like people would be skipping parts they can't complete. It just means you don't have to waste 90 minutes before hand getting there!

Also, watching the videos we were doing it right. We just needed to pop a synth whilst in the bubble and stay at that end and rocket him. As soon as we ran to the other side we lost track of Skolas and were overrun with ads. Also, two Gjallahorns and one Hunger of Crota is perfectly capable of doing the trick.