NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Count me in for the VoG tonight. Do you know that we can take a scorching cannon in the VoG. :P

Damn, missed it.

I'll be on Crucible if anyone is around.

Damn, missed it.

I'll be on Crucible if anyone is around.

You can have my place if you want? :)

IGN have posted

talking about how the PoE keys work. It's not confirmed but makes sense.

Basically you get awarded a key when you beat the boss on Prison of Elders. You use the key and get the rewards, that's it. That's the only key you'll get on that difficulty on that week.

Therefore, if you run it again, beat the boss, you won't get a key. But if you have one from the chests, you can use that instead.

With Trials of Osiris incoming, and a few people maybe not being as good at Crucible as they'd like to be, I thought it would be worth posting this.

I'd say that these tips are pretty useful but if you really want to excel at PvP you need two things, good positioning and good communication.

I still haven't worked out what the best terminology to use for positioning is. I've seen some teams use left/right/mid to describe positions of enemies and points of interest on the mad but not sure if there is a better way (and if it is, how you orientate it. According to spawn~? What if the spawns flip?).

You can have my place if you want? :)

Again, I appreciate it! I ended up not doing PvP and farming some of those new bounty event and got 2 more PoE keys. : peace:

Should we start assigns everyone to a fireteam of 3 for the new missions and possible a new nightfall strike tomorrow?

Nice find with that video @Daft

Assuming I unlock it, I'm up for PoE on Wednesday night. Nightfall too, at some point. That'll also need to be unlocked.

Great, the one Legendary engram I get is an old pair of boots.

I am unamused.

I'll be on tonight from about 8 - going to play some Crucible to stock up on Passage Coins and possibly farm some Ether Chests. Happy to join up with anyone else if you're online.

Is it DLC day?

Not played this game since like end of November/beginning of December. What's changed?

The DLC should be live at 6pm I think.

Main thing that's changed with this DLC is a horde mode and the ability to ascend any legendary/exotic weapons and armour up to the new max level.

For the last week Petra Venj has been back in the tower with new "Wanted" bounties in which Fallen waves spawn during patrol and after you beat the boss, you get a mini treasure hunt with a chance to find a key to use for loot at the end of the horde mode.

Edited by Shorty

@Eddage I'm finishing work at 4pm today, so will be back home a little earlier. Means I should be able to get online from 6pm onwards :)

I'll hopefully be home for 5:30 so should be on around 6 by the time I've eaten. The first hour will be spent running around the reef and decrypting hundreds of engrams :heh:

People are touting the new shotgun I got in salvage last night as a competitor for Felwinter's Lie :p

I didn't think it was that good... mine might be better after a re-roll.

See all you at 6pm. Hope everyone got a nice weapon/gear from the engrams. ;)

@Daft I got the same problem after discovered I got an old pair of boots in a legendary engram.

People are touting the new shotgun I got in salvage last night as a competitor for Felwinter's Lie :p

I didn't think it was that good... mine might be better after a re-roll.

Sweet, I got one as well and it was void which I still needed for a shotgun :yay:

Salvage has been coughing up. Got a couple new Legendary weapons and a couple Trials Coins.