NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

If we can't do today (which it seems to be) i'd happily do tomorrow, What times are people thinking?

If we can't do today (which it seems to be) i'd happily do tomorrow, What times are people thinking?

I'll probably be around from about 7ish at the earliest :)

Change of plan! Instead of doing the VoG, we should do a raid on my friend's vault as he just got the second Vex Mythoclast.

god damn RNG! lets mug him

No Raid? only three of us tonight? damn Bloodborne!

Edited by Agent Gibbs

Anyone want to do nightfall tonight? let's say 7:45 PM onwards, I'm up for 3.

2 spaces up for grabs. :)

Anyone want to do nightfall tonight? let's say 7:45 PM onwards, I'm up for 3.

2 spaces up for grabs. :)

In! 10charizards

This is absolutely insane. NiccKurreD_17 soloing Crota HM with a Hunter.

That sidestep in the last few seconds.

Gunslinger fo' life.

Finally decided to put some time into levelling up my second character and finally managed to clear the story missions, hit lvl 20 and put on the gear I had saved in the vault from my Titan to transfer over. So I now have a lvl 26 Voidwalker Warlock to join my lvl 30 Titan :yay:

Now means that with a little bit more work, I should be able to double my Strange Coin intake each week quickly (as it is, I'm missing legendary gauntlets for my Warlock to make doing the lvl 28 weekly heroic a reality, nevermind the lvl 30 one) but will be a while before I even consider making a Hunter as a third character but still happy enough with managing to blitz through the remaining levels for my warlock as I did considering I don't have a huge amount of free time.

Hopefully with all the effort, Xur will bring something decent this week to spend my coins on. With the last couple of weeks being primaries, I'm hoping that means it'll be a Heavy weapon this week, just not the rumoured Thunderlord though what else they can put up that'll be worthwhile I don't know. If it's not Thunderlord, probably end up being Dragon's Breath or Icebreaker for the umpteenth time :blank:

Knock Knock.

Who want to do some Crota's Raid tonight around 7-8pm? Maybe 1x HM and 2x NM unless someone have a better suggestion.

I'd be up for Crota, closer to 8pm than 7pm preferably.

This noob doesn't even have Wolfpack rounds yet.

I won't be around until Monday sorry, visiting family for Easter.

Gunslinger fo' life.

Is that you being frabjous there? :heh: Yeah I'm cool with 8pm time. Hope we can get enough players for it.

Knock Knock.

Who want to do some Crota's Raid tonight around 7-8pm? Maybe 1x HM and 2x NM unless someone have a better suggestion.

I'd be up for that as long as we can find a full group.

@MilaGi @Map @Deathjam @Zell @Agent Gibbs interested? We'll need three more.