NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

I'm up for running through normal if we do it in good time, which we usually do but not always! You on the sword or me?

I'll use my main warlock but Gonna using the Voidwalker in the abyss then Sunslinger for the rest of the HM raid. :)

I'm up for running through normal if we do it in good time, which we usually do but not always! You on the sword or me?

Don't mind, if you want a break from the sword then I'll do it.

Nice

So shall we say 8pm start hard mode and then a quick normal mode after?

@DriftKaiser

@Shorty

@MilaGi

@Zell

@Deathjam

Sorry chaps, I'm not going to make 8pm now. I will probably be back around 9.

I won't be offended if you find someone else or start without me.

Finally got the boot for my Titan. Should hit level 32 soon.

Look like Trial of Osiris is gonna happen sometime between the 1.1.1.2 and HoW DLC. Also they are nerfing the Cabal strike bosses' health which is kinda silly as they are so easy to beat. :/ At least those idle players will be banned from the matchmaking for the Crucible and Strikes if they did nothing for a long time. XD

EDIT: Oh Next week's Nightfall is Valus Ta'aurc Strike with Juggler, Lightswitch, Angry and Epic. :(

Edited by DriftKaiser

@Eddage

Here is my view of the Crota fail...

You got 4 hits on him and he got back up lol

Edited by MilaGi
didn't embed clip properly

Who are up for the tough yet long nightfall around 6-7pm?

Yeah I'm up for that

I'm Back! Like a year after posting yikes.

So what's the N-E community like for Destiny on PS4? I know I see Deathjamm on occassionally. I've basically solo'd a titan to 28/29 ish before a random took me through VoG hard.

Hopefully I can manage to get back to semi regular posting a bit. I miss the interaction.

The community here was pretty awesome until a combination of interest dying down and Bloodborne coming out. We still typically get groups together for the Nightfall every week and run the occasional raid. Things will definitely get busy again when House of Wolves comes out. Keep an eye on this thread and sign up if anyone offers, along with your PSN ID :)

I'd be up for running Vault of Glass on Sunday around 7pm if anyone's interested?

I'm up for the VoG HM on this Sunday.

I'm up for VoG HM on Sunday @Shorty

Solo'd the nightfall with my hunter - my reward was an exotic shard in the form of Dragon's Breath

Lemme math for a second....that should be 2pm my time? (GMT-5)

I should be able to make that. Keep in mind I've only done VoG twice, once from the Gorgons and once from Atheon.

PSN: Nolan_lp

Haha perfect. I'm good with strategy, just no practice actually the first time we took about 20 tries to get Atheon. Last night helped a random group manage it in 2 tries. Then did Crota normal (first time), With an awesome Swordbearer, 2 swords is all he needed.

Can happily say I got Black Hammer, and sorry Agent Gibbs, I found the Mythoclast first time through VoG (and two legendary weapons).