NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

So Commendations are going away in the 1.2.0 Update when House of Wolves drops in May. Brilliant, was particularly annoying getting the Crucible ones together so thankfully they're not a barrier anymore and the one's that we have saved can be turned into Rep (looks at though they're giving +250 Crucible rep which isn't too bad).

A lot of what has been revealed for HoW so far is sounding promising and appears as though Bungie has decided to start listening to what the fans have been saying.

Being able to upgrade old gear to the new top light level is a nice touch, and keeps old raid gear relevant. With it extending to all legendary gear (vendor or not), it may annoying some. But hopefully the Etheric Light will be limited enough to not cause many issues. We'll see.

Upgrading legendary gear is great, it means we finally won't all look the same :)

Hard Light is so awesome. Don't seem like the AR nerfs affects it because I just kill 3-4 minions of darkness/stripping shield and reduce a major wizard to 1/3 of it's health with one magazine. Monte Carlo is my last exotic weapon I yet obtain. :P

Good jobs with the VoG last Sunday. This week's Nightfall is Will of Crota strike with the Rainbow Burn. Anyone interested to do it with me around 7:30pm - 8pm?

Really sorry about this guys, something came up at work and only just got back. Unfortunately will have to give this is a miss now, so sorry! Not had a meal yet or anything.

So the Trial of Orisis is a two minute Elimination-style combat mode with no respawns so you have to revives your fallen comrades. The more wins you earn in Trials of Osiris — up to nine on one Passage — the better the rewards. Players who lose three rounds in Trials of Osiris events will have to start over with a new Passage, though players can purchase Passage Coins that will either forgive their first loss or count their first win as two wins.