NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Because hitting an immune target shouldn't be considered a critical hit and the Walker became a joke? :p Annoying that they fix that before fixing the real bug with White Nail though ¬_¬

Because hitting an immune target shouldn't be considered a critical hit and the Walker became a joke? :p Annoying that they fix that before fixing the real bug with White Nail though ¬_¬

well that's it! the black hammer is still broken but they fix the player friendly glitch (although logically how do exposed legs on a walker become immune? why am i putting logic to Destiny)

If its a player friendly bug they are still so fast to fix it, despite community and gaf posts by devs saying they will learn from mistakes and deal with real issues first

At least we can still cheese the bridge on HM CE. We'd be screwed without that :p

The purple ball has been reborn in the tower as an interactive sphere with a parallaxed energy core that grows with object velocity and tints based off time of day

You know....I think this totally makes up for not having a Raid ready for HoW.

I have no clue what HM CE is meant to stand for.

I do really want to love this game again. I did love it for hours on end. The absolute highlight for me was completing VoG at around 5am in the morning after spending 8 hours doing Atheon. Amazing and fun times! It was that which reminded me why I love co-op multiplayer games so much! :D

You know....I think this totally makes up for not having a Raid ready for HoW.

I have no clue what HM CE is meant to stand for.

I said the same things as @Shorty, @MilaGi and I were chasing the ball around earlier :heh:

HM CE = Hard Mode Crota's End

I'm guessing with the ball that it's a typo. It glows, it doesn't grow :p

I said the same things as @Shorty, @MilaGi and I were chasing the ball around earlier :heh:

HM CE = Hard Mode Crota's End

Yeah I said it last night kicking it around with a group. Ahhh we're all so punny.

Thanks. I've yet to do Hard myself. Almost have a full set of raid gear though, enough to get to 32 at least on my titan.

So who's doing nightfall today then and how many times? I'm down for 3 runs.

So who's doing nightfall today then and how many times? I'm down for 3 runs.

I've already done it 3 times, but happy to help you out if nobody else is around to help you!

depends when i get home, its a leaving do for some bloke from work, but its not going to be late at all, and might be boring

Okay, looks like it's not gonna happen. Time for some Tomb Raider instead then!

Okay, looks like it's not gonna happen. Time for some Tomb Raider instead then!

Yeah I just got back home and saw the notifications. I'm down, but iunno about the rest.

Sorry. Just got home from 8 hours shift. I have a character that already reached the Crota checkpoint after the Deathsinger but I yet beat him. I can take you all to it on this Sunday when I'm free.

Edited by DriftKaiser

Sorry. Just got home from 8 hours shift. I have a character that already reached the Crota checkpoint after the Deathsinger but I yet beat him. I can take you all to it on this Sunday when I'm free.

I'm down, and won't complain skipping the Thralls and Deathsinger, but I need more Radiant items to hit 32.

Scratch that, (do we have strikethrough bbcode?) I just remembered I already got Radiants this week on Crota Normal.

a video of 6 VoidWalkers in the VoG.

Do anyone want to do nightfall tonight?

Edited by DriftKaiser

Anyone for nightfalls tonight? archon priest with rainbow burn.

I'm hoping to be on about 7:30