NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Count me out of the VoG Raid tomorrow cos I got a shift tomorrow. Also I ran into @Zell in an Iron Banner match earlier and I just realised it was him when he killed me haha.

Spent the whole weekend playing Iron Banner so I can reach Rank 5 for the first time. Have a video of me get a 15 kill streak in IB.

I'm far more impressed that you have your own awesome loading graphics than by your 15 kill streak. And that was awesome in itself.

@Sheikah btw I forgot to respond but I'm obvs up for that 3-man ToO team, we need dat 3 man practice though, rite? @Zell.

1. Eddgae
lol.

P.S. we can do it with five. Although since @Fierce_LiNk is viewing this thread, I think he should join us.

Edited by Shorty

I'm far more impressed that you have your own awesome loading graphics than by your 15 kill streak. And that was awesome in itself.

@Sheikah btw I forgot to respond but I'm obvs up for that 3-man ToO team, we need dat 3 man practice though, rite? @Zell.

lol.

P.S. we can do it with five. Although since @Fierce_LiNk is viewing this thread, I think he should join us.

Haha, I would reeeeally hold you guys back since I'm not even at level 20 yet, I think.

I just check out this thread to see how you guys are getting on.

I've been playing Iron Banner, and I'm even starting to enjoy it :eek:

Just finished a match with a 2.0 KD ratio and quite often my ratio is 1.something, which I guess isn't too bad :heh:

The best news is I can now get my Million Million shady :yay:

EDIT: 7,500 glimmer for a shader :/

@Shorty Glad you like the loading graphics. :)

@Eddage At least it's not a million glimmers for Million Million shader. Ran out of glimmers before I can buy Goldspiral shader so I'll do some farming tomorrow before the shift.

I thought you would get Iron Banner packages for reach level 3 and level 5? I never got anything like that.

I'd be playing but the PlayStation Now Beta has rendered my PS4 entirely useless.

Sweet, extra shots at fatebringer. :)

Didn't say we'd be switching at Templar... :heh:

This weeks' Nightfall is Archon Priest with rainbow burn.

Juggler = off

Lightswitch = off

Angry = off

The Weekly Heroic has Void burn.

Anyone up for the raid tonight? Hard Crota and potentially 2 normal runs. 8:15 PM onwards?

Finally managed to get Hawkmoon last night! Perfect timing for Trials of Osiris!

Anyone up for the raid tonight? Hard Crota and potentially 2 normal runs. 8:15 PM onwards?

Would be definitely be up for it.

Yeah, I'll be on :)

In for crota. I'll be on around 6.15 for nightfalls as well, should be able to get three done in an hour.

Yup. Sounds like a plan

Is there any quick-fire way to get to level 32 so that I'll be able to play the next DLC without having to grind out the weekly shit, or is it just the Raid gear that let's you get to that level?

I'd rather get it done in the space of a few days rather than have to wait each week for it.

You will able to reach level 32 with VoG and CE Raid gears, Faction gears like Iron Banner, Trials of Orisis, etc when the next DLC arrived in two weeks time. Think the HoW Prison of Arena gear is level 32 or maybe 34.

Atm you can reach level 31 with Factions gears + Exotic Gear. Only way you can reach level 32 is having CE raid gears . :/

Edited by DriftKaiser

Greatest thanks to @Shorty @Zell @Eddage @MilaGi @Deathjam for the raids last night. I got the Crux of Crota which was great, but not nearly as great as the other thing we achieved...

29Lf71b42.png

Flawless Raider achieved. :D

Who has got that photo? I'm at work. :heh:

This platinum will feel a bit more special because it required cooperation of teammates to achieve who all understand the effort needed in getting it. Hella fun too