NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

We could do a quick run through of Crota on normal mode tonight (with a switch at Deathsinger for extra loot), wouldn't take long. It'd also be good to do before people all start playing Bloodborne.

Tonight 8:15 PM normal Crota

[sheikah]

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

@Shorty @Zell @DriftKaiser @Eddage @Agent Gibbs @MilaGi @Deathjam @Map

I'm also up for one nightfall either at half 7, or just after the raids. Any takers?

Yes please :D

I'm up for x2 nightfalls as well

Deathjam and I did one last night - he got a Badger scout rifle (that he already had) and I got... 8x ascendant shards! Woohoo!! :blank:

Do you fancy doing one at half 7 or so? I'll sign up for that with you now. :heh:

Then the raids at quarter past 8. Any other takers for last spot for that nightfall?

Aye I'm in [edit: for the raid]

Edited by Shorty

Do you fancy doing one at half 7 or so? I'll sign up for that with you now. :heh:

Then the raids at quarter past 8. Any other takers for last spot for that nightfall?

yeah, sounds good :)

Couldn't do a raid tonight cos of work tonight. @Agent Gibbs Do you still want to do the VoG HM on this Sunday?

I'm definitely up for a VOG on Sunday

I can see @Zell browsing, you're not around today right?

Seeing as it's a normal we can always fill up on plebs from LFG if need be.

Playstation is updating so gonna be a bit late.

Are you after gear or just exotics? We could start without you?

Got a second Black Hammer (which I may as well level up) and also finally got myself a Gjallarhorn from last night's Raid :D

Here's hoping that @Sheikah and @Eddage will finally get theirs soon too :)

I swear the RNG is not random and it randomly selects players who will never get a certain item! i'm never getting that Vex and eddage and sheikah aren't getting gjallarhorn's

So you're saying the Random Number Generator

is not random

it just... randomly selects users?

:p

I know it seems this way but that's just how RNG works. I must've done 20 HM Atheons before I got the Vex, now I have two. I've never had Thunderlord. I've had Gjallarhorn four times. I wanted Hawkmoon more than anything for months, then I got two within two weeks. From Nightfall I tend to get an exotic helmet every week, but never the ones I want.

That's the nature of RNG, which just sometimes goes hand-in-hand with Sod's law. When it appears perfectly random (most of the time) you don't give it a second thought. Only when you get a coincidence do you question it.

Got two random legendary gear engrams from doing the strikes and Cryptarch transformed them into two exotic hunter gears. That's RNG mocking me now. Picked up Ruin Wings and that OM because it have better stats than both two OM I have atm so I'll shard the one with crap stats.

Edit: Who want to doing 3x HM VoG raid at around 2pm-3pm?

@Agent Gibbs

Me

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

@Shorty @MilaGi @Map @Sheikah @Deathjam @Eddage Other?

Edited by DriftKaiser

Got two random legendary gear engrams from doing the strikes and Cryptarch transformed them into two exotic hunter gears. That's RNG mocking me now. Picked up Ruin Wings and that OM because it have better stats than both two OM I have atm so I'll shard the one with crap stats.

Edit: Who want to doing 3x HM VoG raid at around 2pm-3pm?

@Agent Gibbs

Me

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

@Shorty @MilaGi @Map @Sheikah @Deathjam @Eddage Other?

I'll be around tonight, so happy to do 7ish onwards

That would be cool if you could Eddage, If we get a full group someone PM or tAg me in and i'll switch on my PS4

I don't really fancy playing with pug members, think everyone's a bit too engrossed in Bloodborne this weekend. I'll be online though so if the team takes shape, swing me an invite.

Think I'm gonna give it a miss actually. Ridiculously tired and a little hung over (brothers wedding yesterday) and can't really be bothered. I'd be up.for something tomorrow night though if we can get a full group.