NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

It don't matter which mode we will use as long I can collect more shards and maybe get a pair of boot and helm for my Titan. :)

Yeah I'll join. I'm coughing up a storm though so I'll be a bit quiet

Edit: anyone up for nightfall. Relatively easy today

Just got home - car broke down and I left my phone at home, disaster!

Doing normal mode is fine with me, since I have no car I won't be going to work tomorrow so don't need to get up early :heh:

I might be on a little late though (need to eat) but if you guys make a start then I'll jump in when I can - only need drops from Deathsinger and Crota anyway.

Yeah I'll join. I'm coughing up a storm though so I'll be a bit quiet

Edit: anyone up for nightfall. Relatively easy today

If you haven't done nightfall yet then I'll happily help you. I'm around tonight from about 6pm-ish.

Are there any further Crota runs (normal or hard) likely to be taking place this week? Happy to either although would favour normal just to try and get the Hunger of Crota. Having said that, I wouldn't mind running HM to try and get the Word of Crota.

@Eddage and anyone else do you fancy doing a couple of nightfalls on Thursday? I should be on a bit later, around 9:15 latest. Possibly earlier but I'll see...

@Eddage and anyone else do you fancy doing a couple of nightfalls on Thursday? I should be on a bit later, around 9:15 latest. Possibly earlier but I'll see...

Yeah sounds good, were we not going to try and finish Crota on Thursday though?

I'm free Thursday for Nightfalls and possibly a Raid (preferably VOG as i want the Vex but i'm open to doing it with my Hunter for raid armour)

I was planning to do one today with Eddage, might not be on until after 10 now though! Fine if Eddage wants to do it with you guys...

Edited by Sheikah

Anyone up for nightfall? Milagi and I need one more person

Coming on now if you guys still need someone.

Oh, after 10 is too late for me this evening. I'll still have it to do fri, sun or mon nights though.

Edited by Shorty

I've been reading that Xur's selling RED DEATH today... could someone confirm that?

If so... buy buy buy buy!!

Ah bollocks, hope not. I only just got that in a raid. :heh:

Also, how can people know what he's going to sell?

Oh, after 10 is too late for me this evening. I'll still have it to do fri, sun or mon nights though.

Can you pretty please do this on Monday? Same with @MilaGi too! I am down in Manchester this weekend and back Monday, pretty early so could realistically play any time from 5 onwards.

If you want the loot earlier then I understand. :heh: But we can only do it a set number of times per week anyway.

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

Red Death confirmed, just bought it :yay:

Edited by Eddage

Can you pretty please do this on Monday? Same with @MilaGi too! I am down in Manchester this weekend and back Monday, pretty early so could realistically play any time from 5 onwards.

If you want the loot earlier then I understand. :heh: But we can only do it a set number of times per week anyway.

If I'm around on Monday I'll help out.

I can do the nightfall with you and @Deathjam on Monday. I'll be around from 7pm-ish.

@Eddage - cheers from confirming that! Needless to say I'll be buying it. Will probs get Knucklehead Radar as well since I still need that one. Was hoping for Mask of the Third Man.

Anyone up for VoG or Crota (hard or normal) over this coming weekend?

I can do the nightfall with you and @Deathjam on Monday. I'll be around from 7pm-ish.

@Eddage - cheers from confirming that! Needless to say I'll be buying it. Will probs get Knucklehead Radar as well since I still need that one. Was hoping for Mask of the Third Man.

Cool, if from what I understand from his post, Deathjam may have already done all the nightfalls? If that's the case, Shorty would be more than welcome to join on Monday since he actually needs to do it. Apologies if not.

I'll save it til Monday. If you've already done it, I'll just solo it.

VOG hard and i'm in, i want that Vex

If you are gonna doing the VoG this weweekend. Can it happen on a Sunday cos I'm working every sat nights