NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

A quick question. Is it possible to get stuffs in normal mode even if I already done the hard mode with a same character?

A quick question. Is it possible to get stuffs in normal mode even if I already done the hard mode with a same character?

Nope, that's why you get two drops when you do it on hard mode.

Awesome, cheers fellas.

@Eddage nightfall sounds good too!

I'm coming on now, should be able to get one in before I eat.

Finally got the Hunger of Crota last night! Only annoying thing is not being able to level it up until I get back from hols haha

Here's hoping Xur doesn't sell anything decent (that I want in particular) whilst I'm away. I'll be checking!

6 exotic chances, 2 swordbreaker chances, zilch* to show for it, boo!

* half decent legendary void fusion rifle which I'll never bother levelling up not withstanding

Was fun having a race and winning despite the B-Team cheating ;)

Team Ballinnnn'

Got a pretty decent reward at the end of it. Not Gjallarhorn though. :(

Mask of the Third Man available at Xur today. Also the app has been updated to show what Xur has.

Got the Apotheosis Veil. Gonna level it up with rest of my new Warlock Raid Gears with Int stats on them so I use radiance quicker.

Hey guys, I've been a bit quiet on Destiny recently, mostly because I have been extremely busy at work for the last couple of weeks. But I haven't given up on Destiny just yet.

Is anyone up for anything tomorrow? Crota's End, Vault of Glass, Nightfall, Iron Banner - pretty much up for anything.

Hey guys, I've been a bit quiet on Destiny recently, mostly because I have been extremely busy at work for the last couple of weeks. But I haven't given up on Destiny just yet.

Is anyone up for anything tomorrow? Crota's End, Vault of Glass, Nightfall, Iron Banner - pretty much up for anything.

I'd be up for hard VoG, six chances for an exotic is too good to miss (even though the only exotic I've ever got from VoG is the mythoclast...)

I'm up for VoG x3 tomorrow. Shall we say 2PM?

Is everyone okay with starting a bit later, say 3:30PM?