NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Boo I hope none of you get the Vex! If people do VoG after the reset/next weekend hit me you need that vex

Boo I hope none of you get the Vex! If people do VoG after the reset/next weekend hit me you need that vex

Guess your curse actually work cos no one got the Vex Mythology. :(

Guess your curse actually work cos no one got the Vex Mythology. :(

Actually I did but I already have one

God damn you all! :p

one day i'll get one, and surely not be as impressed with it as i hoped

I also got a second Mythoclast

I also got my first ever Hezen Vengeance... yay

I loved how fast we downed Atheon 3x though. On one go we did about 90% of his health in one relic. With one or two more Thunderlords (hint, hint, RNG) we could easily do it in one go.

Edited by Shorty

You can put me down indefinitely since I'm a miserable git with nothing else to do in my life :)

I can't do Tuesdays i'm not home until 9pm

If anyone does a raid later in the week i'll be up for it HM Crota (need armour for my Hunter) or VOG (that Vex)

No thanks. My interest in Destiny is gone and I'm kind of glad of it. I have everything I want but Hawkmoon and even if I did somehow against-all-odds get it, there's literally nothing in the game I haven't already killed 30+ times. It's just not worth my time.

I'll probably be back for the House of Wolves, since I've already paid for it.

Which mode of Crota's end offers a better chance of me score a Raid Boot for my Titan?

Nevermind. Look like Bridge Encounter is only way for me to get a raid boot so I guess we are gonna doing the Hard Mode from the start to end first then 2x Normal Mode at the Deathsinger to Croata's End?

Edited by DriftKaiser

Cool, that's all 6.

Which mode of Crota's end offers a better chance of me score a Raid Boot for my Titan?

Nevermind. Look like Bridge Encounter is only way for me to get a raid boot so I guess we are gonna doing the Hard Mode from the start to end first then 2x Normal Mode at the Deathsinger to Croata's End?

As well as a full hard mode we have to do one normal mode from start to finish. The second normal mode we can do from the Ir Yut checkpoint that we grab first time round.

Doing hard mode doesn't let you carry over a checkpoint to normal, last time we tried it out.

Nightfall is Summoning Pits with arc burn, weekly heroic has arc burn as well.

I'll be on from about 6:30 if anyone is up for them, should be able to breeze through pretty quickly before the raid!

I now have a maxed out Hunger of Crota and Red Death :D

I'll be available to Raid next Tuesday (a rare opportunity). I'll be around from tomorrow to do Nightfall/weekly with anyone who wants/needs to do them and would be up for doing VoG at some point as well (since I'll not really get opportunity for CE this week).

Sorry guys, going to be a little late. Can we make it half 8?

Been putting in some serious time on getting my Titan's Defender class up to scratch and levelled enough to make it viable for use in raids. Thought it would be of use for that and as I got the Helm of Saint-14 a few weeks back, as well as a legendary chest piece from an engram, it went hand in hand.

And I'm enjoying the change of pace that's come with it. Taking a bit more of a strategic look at where enemies are or where the boss is in a strike and trying to put my bubble down in the right spot to give an advantage (especially with the Helm of Saint-14's upgrade the causes enemies to get temporarily blinded when they walk into the bubble).

But it has also meant that I've had to play slightly more of a supporting role in strikes recently, especially last week's weekly with Omnigul. Only did it on lvl 28 first to get to see how it'd go before turning it up again to get the remaining 3 strange coins but thought sod that after doing that run as the other members of my fire team were dropping all over the place, trying to melee Omnigul and not helping in mopping up some of the adds :shakehead That and they were using Icebreakers which was stupid as it was Arc Burn as the modifier so they were doing peanuts compared to me bringing my LDR-5001 and MG18A Harm's Way.

Was a bit indifferent to that strike but after running it there last week, and this week in an ROC, really don't like it now. Sure it'd be better with a better team but the randoms I've been stuck with recently have caused it to drag so much. The same happened running this week's heroic as well, which should've been easy and straight forward as it's Phogoth but apparently not :blank:

Still, pretty much got my Defender class levelled as far as I think would be necessary for raiding (could do with unlocking the Weapons of Light upgrade for the bubble so will keep working towards that but that's the last thing to get on that) and some half decent weapons for lvl 30 (both as Defender and Striker) so when I have time, hopefully I'll jump in on a normal CE run.

We could do a quick run through of Crota on normal mode tonight (with a switch at Deathsinger for extra loot), wouldn't take long. It'd also be good to do before people all start playing Bloodborne.

Tonight 8:15 PM normal Crota

[sheikah]

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

@Shorty @Zell @DriftKaiser @Eddage @Agent Gibbs @MilaGi @Deathjam @Map

I'm also up for one nightfall either at half 7, or just after the raids. Any takers?