NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Finally got the swordbreaker and a new raid chest armour with better DIS stat than my old one.

Well I thought it was going to be crapfest of loot, went through to crota only getting shards (and more tireless strikers for my hunter so basically shards), did the character switch played through again, shards from death singer then crota....black hammer yes yes yes! Needed that and much to poor eddage's disgust a gjalhorn!

Actually felt a little guilty you didn't get one or at least a sword breaker

Tomorrow I need to level them up

I hate you both

:heh:

Whaaay, I'm tellin' you guys, Saturday morning is the place to be on Destiny. You can easily find a group on LFGs and I seem to have consistently picked a group of chilled high Americans.

Did a couple of runs this morning and hit the jackpot -

Boots for Titan.

Boots for Hunter.

Swordbreaker.

That means I can reach 32 on all characters and I think I have all normal mode weapons now. <3 <3

Just need....Scout Rifle, Necrobantz and Hand Cannon?

Anyone up for Hard Crota or VOG today? Could probably knock out three Templars, chests and Atheon's pretty quickly (as long as we don't end up with some retards from LFG on our fireteam that is)!

@Sheikah @ReZourceman @Map @Shorty @MilaGi @Agent Gibbs @DriftKaiser @Zell @Deathjam @Daft

What time? I'm tempted to see if I'm on a roll luck wise and get the vex and fatebringer

What time? I'm tempted to see if I'm on a roll luck wise and get the vex and fatebringer

Was thinking 7 or 8, but could do earlier if that suited people.

And if you get the fatebringer and I don't then I will boot you :heh:

Down for another hard Crota on Tuesday anyone?

Tuesday 8:15 PM Hard Crota

@Shorty, can I be presumptuous and say you'll be swordbearer again? :heh: Seems to fly by when you are swordbearer (feel free to let me know if not!)

Sheikah

Shorty

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

@MilaGi @Zell @Daft @Map @Deathjam @Eddage @DriftKaiser @Agent Gibbs @ReZourceman

Sign me up please!

Sheikah

Shorty

Zell

DriftKaiser

[space]

[space]

2 spaces left

I'll take a space!

Is anyone up for a hard mode tonight as well? Thought I'd try and get one in before the reset!

Sheikah

Shorty

Zell

DriftKaiser

[space]

[space]

2 spaces left

Would love to but can't I'm afraid! Darts league match :(

I'm around Weds, Thurs, Fri and Sunday if any other raids/nightfalls etc will be taking place then...

How is playing Destiny on your own these days? I get tempted every now and again to finally play it but feel like im coming in too late to really group with people.

How is playing Destiny on your own these days? I get tempted every now and again to finally play it but feel like im coming in too late to really group with people.

It won't take you long to get within playable range of us. Bungie implemented this change that means any new player can get to L31 really quickly (1 level below max level). All you have to do is these exp giving activities termed bounties to get to rank 3 and buy your equipment.

Might pick up a copy then next time I see a discount (really should finish at least some of my backlog first though!)

I'm sure we could all help you through missions and raids on higher settings than you can cope with to get you exp to "power level" you if needs be

don't think i can do a raid tuesday night, besides my Gjalahorn isn't levelled to Wolf Pack rounds yet, so i'd not be overly useful yet