NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

I'm up for a hard VoG tonight. 8:30 PM onwards good with you and anyone else? I'd be looking to pick up the chest with 3 characters.

Yep, I can do that.

I'm up for a hard VoG tonight. 8:30 PM onwards good with you and anyone else? I'd be looking to pick up the chest with 3 characters.

Sounds good, probably a bit cheeky to ask but would people be up for doing the Templar three times? Seriously want that Fatebringer! :heh:

Also, got Heart of Praxic Fire out of my first exotic engram from Xur :yay:

Sounds good, probably a bit cheeky to ask but would people be up for doing the Templar three times? Seriously want that Fatebringer! :heh:

Yeah I'd do that.

Just an FYI if we can't get at least five forumers to do VOG tonight then I'm not gonna bother. Really can't be bothered with going through the process of sitting around whilst finding other players. Barely in the mood to play the game at all, let alone with randoms.

Sorry.

Done with this game for a while.

Over 4 hours on VOG tonight with fuck all to show for it, usually that's fine because you would still enjoy playing. I didn't enjoy any of it.

Sounds like you guys had a bad night on Destiny there

@Eddage, have a week off or more then you'll be good enough to do a raid a week and then house of wolves and there will be a reason to play more

Bought about 60 Heavy Ammo Synthesis packs. Also managed to get Heart of the Praxic Fire on the first roll of the exotic engram dice too! :)

Question is... he's selling Voidfang Vestments which I already have (Light 36, Strength 139), but the ones for sale go to 155 Strength. Is it worth buying them, levelling them up and then sharding the other ones? Or will the additional +16 strength not have that much of an effect?

If you did the math I imagine you'd be looking at a couple of seconds difference in recharge time, remember how much glimmer and materials it would take to level up, too.

Bought about 60 Heavy Ammo Synthesis packs. Also managed to get Heart of the Praxic Fire on the first roll of the exotic engram dice too! :)

Question is... he's selling Voidfang Vestments which I already have (Light 36, Strength 139), but the ones for sale go to 155 Strength. Is it worth buying them, levelling them up and then sharding the other ones? Or will the additional +16 strength not have that much of an effect?

I reckon it's worth the upgrade, yeah.

Bought 6 or 7 seven chest engrams - none of which turned into Praxic Fire. I am disappointed.

Bought about 100 heavy ammo synth. Ready for any raids today and tomorrow

Anyone up for nightfalls and heroics?

If you did the math I imagine you'd be looking at a couple of seconds difference in recharge time, remember how much glimmer and materials it would take to level up, too.

I reckon it's worth the upgrade, yeah.

Materials are an issue, but then again, I wouldn't be using it straight away if I did get it as I've other things to level up anyway :)

Might just buy it incase I do fancy levelling it up.

Bought 6 or 7 seven chest engrams - none of which turned into Praxic Fire. I am disappointed.

I'll be up for both with my warlock. Will be on after the Newcastle game ~7.20pm... or beforehand if we're getting humped by 6 or more lol

I'm up for heroics today (3 in fact). Extra useful to max out heavy ammo packs. Gonna have a meal in half an hour or so, free before and after that though.

That ok with you and @MilaGi?

Me, @MilaGi and @Deathjam are doing Deathsinger x2 today at 2PM if anyone wants to join. Could do a hard raid if anyone wants, otherwise we're just gunning for potential exotics. :heh:

Me, @MilaGi and @Deathjam are doing Deathsinger x2 today at 2PM if anyone wants to join. Could do a hard raid if anyone wants, otherwise we're just gunning for potential exotics. :heh:

Can I join you guys?

Ive done with the game until the new DLC hits I reckon.

Im amazed that you guys still constantly play it!

I'll join in too!

The main thing for me has been and always will be the PVP. The Raids and weapons system is a (fantastic) added bonus. When I play games online, I usually do it for the competitiveness, that's where I get my main thrill. I played Halo 3 for about 18 months, then I moved onto Uncharted 2 for two years then Uncharted 3 for a similar time, and now I've been on this one.

Yeah, that VOG hard mode we did last week was weird. It's not a difficult level, I can only think that the reason we struggled were the mongoloids we were with. At one point I looked around at one and he was just sitting down.

Crota's End hard mode....I just...I don't think I find it fun.

On Saturday morning, I went on, searched LFG and I played a Normal mode run with an American group and I fucking loved it. It was pretty funny, they wrote on LFG "Send a message if you're not a dick", so I messaged saying "I'm not a dick, invite me" and they did and then they said "This guy specifically said he's not a dick" and I said "Ah....yeah....about that" and it brought the house down. Major lulz. And the run itself was an absolute cake walk, but more importantly very, very fun.

OH. I totally forgot....this happened.

10960391_10155229354555581_1128551803097290050_o.jpg

Any more than once a week and i can get bored so fast....i played the crucible this morning for some reason and actually had fun, but i got bored after 5 matches (first in 4 of them :p suddenly i'm good at multiplayer)

I think if i get the weapons i want from the raid (Black Hammer, Hnuger of Crota and/or Gjalahorn) i'll be done till the DLC too or playing very infrequently

mainly because monster hunter has taken hold of me

Got a Raid Gauntlet and Chest Armour for my Titan. Now my Titan is one level away from hit level 32. :)